• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 28, 2021
I recommend trying from the official site Phoenix Garden;
There is no restriction, points, or paywall content.
I have never seen any pay-walled content on exile...so not sure what you are referring to. If you call posting 5 comments or forum post "restrictions" that's a real stretch of the word. That said those "restrictions" are nothing when compared to the insane amount of content available. It is kind of insane. Pretty sure KE has more content then what was in ModsGarden. Imagine everyday there is something new being posted. You may get some "new" repost on Phoenix garden once or twice a week. But you get new fresh content on KE daily in multiples. It is sometimes is overwhelming. I feel if I do not check downloads daily I will miss something. Addons, Comics, Videos, Images....Sorry I just don't see anything even remotely close to that in PhoenixGarden. It seems like with the Mug gone...there is only like 2 people active.

Oh, and points are cool. LOL. People like points, achievements, rewards and all the little things you get when you are an active member on exile. Maybe Phoenixgarden should take a hint.

Klub Exile may not be "official" but it is definately the only place that matters if you are trying to get serious with TK17.

TrappComics

Mar 30, 2024
If I download this game, does it come with the same clothing and texture mods as the display photos? I tried to download some mods from the exile website but for some reason I can't download anything from there
In order to unlock downloads on KE, you have to ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in the community. Doing something as simple as making 5 posts will allow you to start downloading, and the more you interact with content, the forums and such, the more XP points you earn to get the exclusive stuff.

Also tek17 , THERE IS NO PAYWALLED CONTENT IN KE. Stop that false narrative already. It's been over three years. Get over yourself.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
If I download this game, does it come with the same clothing and texture mods as the display photos? I tried to download some mods from the exile website but for some reason I can't download anything from there
There are no paywalls in KE. The "restrictions" put limits on leechers, prevents spammers, promotes an engaged community, and incentivizes modders to produce new and free content daily.

I noticed you joined yesterday but have not yet made any post. Please take the time to read your PM from the admin or check the announcement in the download areas to help you out also....

1715219423308.png

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hey folks Klub Exile is currently down. Our host seems to be having an Amazon AWS Outage. You can check status here:

and

Last edited:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Thanks guys for the answers and to clarify my comment, at no point did I say that there was paid content, I just said that I couldn't download anything, I didn't realize that I would have to actively participate in the forum to download the files:)

#peace

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks guys for the answers and to clarify my comment, at no point did I say that there was paid content, I just said that I couldn't download anything, I didn't realize that I would have to actively participate in the forum to download the files:)

#peace
Understood, the message was not directed towards you. Sorry for any confusion.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Can i use the redux pack with TK hook 5 vx?
The redux pack is version 7.5. You can use maybe 90% of the addons there but not everything.
  • Clothing and Shoes from that repack are usually fine
  • Script and GUI addons are almost never compatible.
  • Poses are compatible but will need to be converted to remove the orca mod from poses with them. VX has a built in Pose Converter, but do not use it with H5 enabled (not stable). Only use the built in pose converter with Vanilla OpenGL graphics. You only need to use it once anyway.
If you are currently running the Redux Pack and looking to move to VX, there is a pretty comprehensive migration guide here:

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new to this and just a tad confused.

So I downloaded Klub 17 V11 and The Klub 17 Hook5 VX.

Inside the "The Klub 17 Hook5 VX" there is the "GAME" file, and inside this "Game" file there is tk17v10.1.00_setup.exe and a zip folder "Hook5 Basic all files". The "Hook5 Basic all files" have 3 addition zip files: "StarterContent_04.04.18", "Hook5_Basic_3.07.2019" and "hook5_additional_allinone".

So I just want to get something straight. Do if I have already installed Klub 17 v11, do I just ignore the tk17v10.1.00.exe inside the VX folder? And once installed, do I simply extract all of "Hook5 basic all files" into the Binaries file of Klub 17 v11 directory? what about the other zip folders like "StarterContent_04.04.18" or "hook5_additional_allinone"? Do we need those?

Also in the VX folder, I see there is a folder named "Update" with the latest zip file named "TK17VXF_Update1.01P_KE1". Do I need to throw those into the Klub 17 v11 directory as well?

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
Hook 5 does not work with TK17 V11. You need TK17 VX for Hook 5 to work which in my opinion is the better way to go. is where you need to go to get TK17 VX and Hook 5. There are many tutorials to get the best from VX and Hook 5, as well as tons of mods.

perperz

May 29, 2017
Hook 5 does not work with TK17 V11. You need TK17 VX for Hook 5 to work which in my opinion is the better way to go. is where you need to go to get TK17 VX and Hook 5. There are many tutorials to get the best from VX and Hook 5, as well as tons of mods.
Agree, V11 is a failure due to the lack of hook support. Graphics are so outdated and bad compared to what hook 5 offers to keep the game up-to-date.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Agree, V11 is a failure due to the lack of hook support. Graphics are so outdated and bad compared to what hook 5 offers to keep the game up-to-date.
Again, an attempt of disinformation; Since the beginning, our team clearly mention that V11 is the first step (like VX was),
and it will be followed by Hook64 (like Hook5 for VX, came much later after VX).

On that note, we have good news, White Rabbit is back!
He will be starting his work on a pre-Alpha for H64. More on this in the future...

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
There was never a 1st and 2nd step with VX when it came to Hook5. VX was released and Hook 5 worked. Sure there were green eyes issues and other things, but that was quickly fixed by Pervokptr.

The problem with even getting Hook5 working with V11 is the fact that Thrixx implemented their own graphics enhancements on the DirectX pipeline. That means you cannot just recompile H5 for V11 you have to recode it to inject itself correctly into a game that now is using its own graphics enhancements. Maybe WR knows how to do that...but if that was truly the case "The Team" would have been successfully cracked H5 years ago (when they tried) and made it available to everyone for free. Maybe it exist maybe it is just stories...who knows...

I have learned to believe what I see, not what I read.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
There was never a 1st and 2nd step with VX when it came to Hook5. VX was released and Hook 5 worked. Sure there were green eyes issues and other things, but that was quickly fixed by Pervokptr.

The problem with even getting Hook5 working with V11 is the fact that Thrixx implemented their own graphics enhancements on the DirectX pipeline. That means you cannot just recompile H5 for V11 you have to recode it to inject itself correctly into a game that now is using its own graphics enhancements. Maybe WR knows how to do that...but if that was truly the case "The Team" would have been successfully cracked H5 years ago (when they tried) and made it available to everyone for free. Maybe it exist maybe it is just stories...who knows...

I have learned to believe what I see, not what I read.
The facts are, Pervo made Hook5 for V7.5. Because of this people didn't want to migrate to VX (reminds you of something?).

So we approach him, and offer to work with him to make it 100% compatible.
Avarteas did all the modification on VX, while Pervo made his on H5, insuring the final result we have now.

Today, we will be doing the same thing with V11, except H64 will be in house.
Meaning that we will have the possibility of integrating it in V11, as a second phase.
This will result in a simpler installation (or no installation).

Team K17

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

• Angry
Reactions: TrappComics

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The facts are, Pervo made Hook5 for V7.5. Because of this people didn't want to migrate to VX (reminds you of something?).

So we approach him, and offer to work with him to make it 100% compatible.
Avarteas did all the modification on VX, while Pervo made his on H5, insuring the final result we have now.

Today, we will be doing the same thing with V11, except H64 will be in house.
Meaning that we will have the possibility of integrating it in V11, as a second phase.
This will result in a simpler installation (or no installation).

Team K17

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
Those are not the facts. Pervo made Hook5 for 7.5 because VX was not released yet. Just look at the timing. Hook5 was released in 2016. Was VX released? Nope. VX was made available to the public in 2018, thanks to people like Rick9 that helped Avarteus get it "unstuck". Kind of does remind of the situation with V11, where it is currently stuck in Beta and the head dev is again waiting for someone to come get him unstuck.

Yes sure after threatining Pervo to crack Hook5 and everything else you did to him, "you approached him" Pervo did everything he did on his own. Not to help you Avarteus or anyone else. He was not happy on how the team treated him, which is why he only gave the KE team access to all his material on Hook 5, and why that was the place he decided to call home once MG died. Not anything you folks came up with.

Today you are doing the same thing you have always done. Make announcements. Nothing new just more empty promieses.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Those are not the facts. Pervo made Hook5 for 7.5 because VX was not released yet. Just look at the timing. Hook5 was released in 2016. Was VX released? Nope. VX was made available to the public in 2018, thanks to people like Rick9 that helped Avarteus get it "unstuck". Kind of does remind of the situation with V11, where it is currently stuck in Beta and the head dev is again waiting for someone to come get him unstuck.

Yes sure after threatining Pervo to crack Hook5 and everything else you did to him, "you approached him" Pervo did everything he did on his own. Not to help you Avarteus or anyone else. He was not happy on how the team treated him, which is why he only gave the KE team access to all his material on Hook 5, and why that was the place he decided to call home once MG died. Not anything you folks came up with.

Today you are doing the same thing you have always done. Make announcements. Nothing new just more empty promieses.
First. Rick had nothing to do with H5, as he was out of the picture when we worked with Pervo.
Second, it's not Avarteus, but Avarteas. We never threaten to crack H5, as I personally talked to Pervo to work together.
That he accept, as he understood that it was best for the community.

So I would appreciate that you stop trying to reinvent history.
We didn't need 3rd party witness to know the story, we're the one that made it happened.

Team K17

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes