Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
And who or what the fuck decides what's a disposable or throwaway email address, if you don't mind me asking?
There are databases that keep track of that so we do not have to. I suggest you Google "Temporary Email Addresses" if you want more information on what constitutes a disposable email account.

Reactions: valkaree99
Oct 28, 2021
If anyone is looking for mods or anything else for this game I would advise you go to Klub Exile, as it seems it is currently the only site working right now. Just a FYI, in case people here are wondering what happened. More details and discussion here: TK17 Off Topic

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhaedraRattler

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
And who or what the fuck decides what's a disposable or throwaway email address, if you don't mind me asking?
Don't bother. It happened the same to me, I used a "junk email" to register (by junk I mean the same email that I use for all the forum registrations in order to not fill my personal email with spam, not a disposable one) and got banned. I believe in the next future they will even ask you a scan of your ID card.

• Haha
Reactions: AgentKE

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Don't bother. It happened the same to me, I used a "junk email" to register (by junk I mean the same email that I use for all the forum registrations in order to not fill my personal email with spam, not a disposable one) and got banned. I believe in the next future they will even ask you a scan of your ID card.
We don't ban people for using flagged disposable accounts. You are simply unable to register with it.

Disposable accounts are a security risk and door to allowing your forum or site to be infected with Spam and Bots. This is primarily because old accounts are generally sold to the highest bidder. In addition to the fact that if you ever get locked out of your account your SOL because your email only lasted like 2 hours.

The nice thing because of this rule we rarely (if ever) have to deal with Spam and Bots on the site. We rather are moderators focus on making sure questionable content is not uploaded to the site versus playing whack-a-mole with spam bots.

It's not that hard to create a mywhackyemail@gmail.com or yahoo.com or mail.com, I could go on.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
We don't ban people for using flagged disposable accounts. You are simply unable to register with it.

Disposable accounts are a security risk and door to allowing your forum or site to be infected with Spam and Bots. This is primarily because old accounts are generally sold to the highest bidder. In addition to the fact that if you ever get locked out of your account your SOL because your email only lasted like 2 hours.

The nice thing because of this rule we rarely (if ever) have to deal with Spam and Bots on the site. We rather are moderators focus on making sure questionable content is not uploaded to the site versus playing whack-a-mole with spam bots.

It's not that hard to create a mywhackyemail@gmail.com or yahoo.com or mail.com, I could go on.
Actually my "dummy email" is "usedforsubscriptions@gmail.com", I was able to register since it is a legit gmail email (the only thing is that on said email I don't have personal info) but after less than an hour on KE I got banned.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Actually my "dummy email" is "usedforsubscriptions@gmail.com", I was able to register since it is a legit gmail email (the only thing is that on said email I don't have personal info) but after less than an hour on KE I got banned.
Not sure why you got banned. We give our mods space to make decisions they seem are necessary. They have a shit ton of tools in their arsenal so 99% of the time the bans are warranted. They are not perfect. We have reversed some bans after admin review. If you are curious on why PM me with whatever your username is and I can explain the reasoning.

Reactions: valkaree99

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1711346249352.png

A little bit of some ass....courtesy of members of Klub Exile.
All images generated with TK17 VX w/ Hook5

screenshot_24_03_2115_39_30.jpg.ec36a4197ce8ee535f53088d195f1ce4.jpg

image.jpeg.e24172eafbf57a063734009f8843f993.jpeg image.jpeg.ecb47db54ef74f170dcf34bd57b379d3.jpeg image.png.8bdb8e536eff02677d4136ee09fede25.png image.png.c19b4d06e6f74345b74a62b1083a3ebb.png image.thumb.jpeg.6fa56039285b38f636487fbd92957da3.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.ba0577850621d82032886d4bc9219189.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.ebf5f83d3ea514e1d3bd696ad85a8eb5.jpeg

Thank you Tipsy, Punkbuster, Kanmar, Gaylordihno, and Gobman for the cheeks!! LOL

1711346487793.png 1711346564181.png
Find TK17 Mods, Images, Comics, Videos and more on

| |

Last edited:

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

The news of the death of Phoenix Garden was overly exaggerated. What doesn't kill us, make us stronger...

Dear members, we have great news. Not only, Phoenix Garden is up, but we won't be moving!
There was some internal issues, that have been since then resolved, insuring the long life of the site.
An other good news; our webmaster Roy will take care of all the expenses of the site, meaning that we won't ask for donations anymore.

Being the only official site for The Klub 17 game and content, it was our duty to make sure that the site remains up and running, at any cost.

Only drawback, is we had to change the domain name. This will create a small delay to update all relevant links/servers.
But nothing more. The site already lasted for over a decade, so we're prepare for an other one...

Like every end of the month, we would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in March.
And despite the interruption of service, this month was a very good one content wise, as you can see below;

A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the help of our webmaster.
Thank you for believing in us, and hope to see you at Phoenix Garden,
where you will get all the latest news and content, while we continue our work on The Klub 17.

Thank you!

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Well, it is really possible to get these graphics in the game. I have downloaded all the graphics mods and models that I found and they were compatible, but it doesn't work for me. :cry::cry: screenshot_24_03_2115_39_30.jpg.ec36a4197ce8ee535f53088d195f1ce4.jpg
image.thumb.jpeg.6fa56039285b38f636487fbd92957da3.jpeg image.jpeg.ecb47db54ef74f170dcf34bd57b379d3.jpeg

The best graphics I have been able to get are these :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(m=eaSaaTbaAaaaa)(mh=bqWrLP2FTpvWQnAu)12.jpg
PD: If someone could pass their compressed game without having to touch or modify anything so that the game looks like the first image, I mean that just by extracting it, it is ready to play and looks like the first image, I would appreciate it immensely.:love:;)

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
Well, it is really possible to get these graphics in the game. I have downloaded all the graphics mods and models that I found and they were compatible, but it doesn't work for me. :cry::cry: View attachment 3525730
View attachment 3525735 View attachment 3525737

View attachment 3525729
PD: If someone could pass their compressed game without having to touch or modify anything so that the game looks like the first image, I mean that just by extracting it, it is ready to play and looks like the first image, I would appreciate it immensely.:love:;)

Hi there my friend!!

I`m Rich ^^, a old member of the team

Tell me what Card you have there on your PC, and the processor
Depending on what will be the answer, you PC can handle those graphics easy!!!
I've noticed that use V7.5 i'm right? You are lucky!!! Because our community still suports this version, and i would like to help you out with that!

If you don't know to install the HOOK5 and how it work, please enter in contact with me via discord, i can teach how to reach it

TrappComics

Mar 30, 2024
Well, it is really possible to get these graphics in the game. I have downloaded all the graphics mods and models that I found and they were compatible, but it doesn't work for me. :cry::cry: View attachment 3525730
View attachment 3525735 View attachment 3525737

View attachment 3525729
I understand wanting a quick fix for things, but what you're asking for is no easy fix. You require a bit of know-how to place everything you need in the corresponding folders, and even with that, it will take a few tries to get it up and running.

Easy fixes won't cut it, and the game with those graphic addons isn't exactly something you can share in full and guarantee it will work.

Reactions: Jhon1009 and HDiddy

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I understand wanting a quick fix for things, but what you're asking for is no easy fix. You require a bit of know-how to place everything you need in the corresponding folders, and even with that, it will take a few tries to get it up and running.

Easy fixes won't cut it, and the game with those graphic addons isn't exactly something you can share in full and guarantee it will work.
I know, thank you anyway for your message, the other day I was with the kindest and most patient person I have ever met here and on the internet in general, he helped me configure the game step by step so that it worked for me, nothing more and nothing less than the great Richter Belmont, he is seriously a great person and saying that about someone you know online seems strange to me hahaha but he really is a great person
I don't know, I was just surprised that someone would go to so much trouble to help me.

Thank you very much RICHTER BELMONT:D(y)

Nov 11, 2017
I know, thank you anyway for your message, the other day I was with the kindest and most patient person I have ever met here and on the internet in general, he helped me configure the game step by step so that it worked for me, nothing more and nothing less than the great Richter Belmont, he is seriously a great person and saying that about someone you know online seems strange to me hahaha but he really is a great person
I don't know, I was just surprised that someone would go to so much trouble to help me.

Thank you very much RICHTER BELMONT:D(y)

Thank you sooo much bro, we apreciate this a lot!
I wish you all the best, for you and your family, a hug on behalf of the entire official TK17 development team

And, if you have any other question, please, let me now, contact me anytime!! =D

• Angry
Reactions: TrappComics
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes