Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how to contact moderators of the klubexile website ? they litterally banned me for no reason saying that I was spamming and everything but I was clearly just interacting like they asked without even writting dumb stuff ?? and not saying some sentence like thx' thank you etcc like ???? the person who banned me for no reason was some guy named LordHunter and my account name is SissyDollia
About a year ago my friend's account got banned for the same reason by the same person, my advice, don't bother with this game and "community"

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
View attachment 3255243
View attachment 3255246
PLEASE!!
Can somebody help me by telling me what this is all about..???
It's like this in like every single tool/configuration/tip that I go inside the game, making it difficult to know what's what, like which body slider is this in the customizer, which on is that because I simply cannot read nothing of what anything is since everything is like this??? (Except for all of the opening 'main head,' main menus things; like Pose Editor, Sequencer, Settings, Quit, things like that.. But practically everything else that's with on the point of each opening 'main head,' main menus (or whatever the hell u want to call them, IDC!) is likes this!!))

So again, I ask; please.,
If there's anybody here that knows what this is & how to translate the answer or even just the possible solution(s) using the simplest, most typically averageable, not hard, but easy to understand, non-computer boy genius (Sorry, no offence, I'm just not on that level! So, the sorry on me if anything) words of English dialect, I can assure u that I won't let the blessing of the knowledge will not go to waste..
But instead, be used kept & appreciated..
(& yes!! If u can't tell by now; I am most definitely quite the desperate on trying to figure this thing out..:mad:)
Sorry peeps.,
I know its only been a shot while, but I'm still desperately in need of a solution to solving this damn troublesome of a problem here!!
(Pleeaase; somebody, anybody with the knowledge-help me please!!!)

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
About a year ago my friend's account got banned for the same reason by the same person, my advice, don't bother with this game and "community"
Bruhh now he sended me a message where he just said thats lame for me to looking where I can find help to contact moderators ??? wtf Yeah I think I should just give up you're right

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Can someone tell me how to contact moderators of the klubexile website ? they litterally banned me for no reason saying that I was spamming and everything but I was clearly just interacting like they asked without even writting dumb stuff ?? and not saying some sentence like thx' thank you etcc like ???? the person who banned me for no reason was some guy named LordHunter and my account name is SissyDollia
Lordhunt will be in touch.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Lordhunt will be in touch.
I created and validated my account at Klub Exile but I can't download anything? Even free things?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick Edit: Also, the game launches fine like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But choosing any option that "starts" the game, like quick game / pose edit or quick mode, storymode and etc just insta-crashes the game
1) Make sure you have the 4GB patch enabled. XBody is built into the KE Edition and requires the 4GB patch to be enabled in Options Manager

2) Regarding downloading please read your PMs. Most likely you have not posted the minimum required to download.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Sorry peeps.,
I know its only been a shot while, but I'm still desperately in need of a solution to solving this damn troublesome of a problem here!!
(Pleeaase; somebody, anybody with the knowledge-help me please!!!)
Do not mix installs between V11 and VX.

I suggest you reinstall your game. It seems like you are mixing installs of the game which is causing your issue as there is no such thing as "Version X Beta 2 1.0r"

If you want to run V11 (You are not trying to run Hook5) Install it and your done. V11 is still in Beta and there are no patches for the game you to need to install at this time. Just bear in my mind it is beta so I suggest you familiarize yourself with the bugs folks are reporting on PhoenixGarden as for some this has made them go back to VX until those bugs are resolved.

If you wan to run VX because you want to run Hook5. Install it, then patch it. If you want the KE Version Patch it with KE-1. Update Q and R has bugs so we decided not merge those patches. Its pretty non consequential anyway.

Hope this helps.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaty

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Do not mix installs between V11 and VX.

I suggest you reinstall your game. It seems like you are mixing installs of the game which is causing your issue as there is no such thing as "Version X Beta 2 1.0r"

If you want to run V11 (You are not trying to run Hook5) Install it and your done. V11 is still in Beta and there are no patches for the game you to need to install at this time. Just bear in my mind it is beta so I suggest you familiarize yourself with the bugs folks are reporting on PhoenixGarden as for some this has made them go back to VX until those bugs are resolved.

If you wan to run VX because you want to run Hook5. Install it, then patch it. If you want the KE Version Patch it with KE-1. Update Q and R has bugs so we decided not merge those patches. Its pretty non consequential anyway.

Hope this helps.
Hmmm!!??
Alright then.,
I'm going to go a head n give this a try right now..(Or when I have the time)
Thanks a ton, man..
Really, too!!!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hmmm!!??
Alright then.,
I'm going to go a head n give this a try right now..(Or when I have the time)
Thanks a ton, man..
Really, too!!!
Not a problem. I get in can be confusing..especially when multiple versions of the game.

Reactions: Tweaty

h34l7hyd00d

Mar 14, 2022
I know this has already been asked, but apparently not answered: Does this game support VR? Like, "normal" PCVR (SteamVR, OpenVR, OpenXR...)?

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Well tk17 is legend, just keep in mind modgarden (the old place where you got bodies, clothes basically everything to make models look like in the presented pictures does not exist anymore.

We now have KE which has a nice site, well organised BUT in order to use the site you must first upload 5x content in order to unlock downloads.
Just keep this in mind before downloading so you dont get suprised by the restrictions.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Well tk17 is legend, just keep in mind modgarden (the old place where you got bodies, clothes basically everything to make models look like in the presented pictures does not exist anymore.

We now have KE which has a nice site, well organised BUT in order to use the site you must first upload 5x content in order to unlock downloads.
Just keep this in mind before downloading so you dont get suprised by the restrictions.
So if someone has already started downloading, doesn't that mean they have already moved passed the content requirement?

1705527468437.gif

Why posting 5 things is so difficult for certain people is beyond me, however everyone has choices. People would not get surprised if they read their PMs and Welcome Messages, but such is life. We can't make everyone happy.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
So if someone has already started downloading, doesn't that mean they have already moved passed the content requirement?

Why posting 5 things is so difficult for certain people is beyond me, however everyone has choices. People would not get surprised if they read their PMs and Welcome Messages, but such is life. We can't make everyone happy.
To your first question i meant downloading tk17 itself not additional content. Ofcourse you can download tk17 but non of the extra assets offered on your site unless the person provides 5 uploads in advance?
Dont you see the error here?

I could have uploaded some lazy clothing presets i jumbled together from the archiv you freely provide. To get my download unlocked.

Overall dont you think that this restrictment will lead to low quality uploads?
Your approach will lead to a high amount of uploads but since they are basically mainly based on the 100 gb archiv assets. It will lead to reduced quality uploads atleast for those 5 uploads.

Next time spare yourself the time of blaming me of not reading your intro mail and the requirements needed, which fun fact i did.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
To your first question i meant downloading tk17 itself not additional content. Ofcourse you can download tk17 but non of the extra assets offered on your site unless the person provides 5 uploads in advance?
Dont you see the error here?

I could have uploaded some lazy clothing presets i jumbled together from the archiv you freely provide. To get my download unlocked.
This right here show me you did not bother to read your Welcome Message or any of the announcements, forum post etc that explain how this works. It is not "5 Uploads" it is 5 post. Something as simple as responding to a welcome message would count for that. What error are you referring to?

Overall dont you think that this restrictment will lead to low quality uploads?
Your approach will lead to a high amount of uploads but since they are basically mainly based on the 100 gb archiv assets. It will lead to reduced quality uploads atleast for those 5 uploads.
Maybe...if we were requiring people to upload, but we are not. Again....It is 5 Post.

Next time spare yourself the time of blaming me of not reading your intro mail and the requirements needed, which fun fact i did.
If you did maybe English is not your thing because clearly you did not understand it.....

1705531263801.png

1705531309844.png

Next time instead of complaining on F95 where you are subject to public embarrassment, trying reaching out to someone for clarity first if you do not understand.

Cheers!!

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

We just reached another milestone at Phoenix Garden with 5000 members!

Phoenix Garden has replaced ModGarden as the official site for our game.
We're happy to see that it's just a question of time before we get back the old community, but more importantly get brand new members into the scene. With the next generation, we have big plan to help form new modders with the help of new tools for V11.

Special thanks to our webmaster Roy, who made all this possible.

We also want to take the time to give a big thank you to the community, especially the people from F95 zone.

Let's celebrate this milestone together! Help spread the word about Phoenix Garden and the game to your friends and community.

If you're interested in joining the community and staying up-to-date on new game content, sign up for our official site Phoenix Garden today!

We will continue to bright you more content and update to the game.
Again, thank you all.

Team K17.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
Just a quick question idk if someone will understand what Im talking about but how do you switch character position between scenes like? Imagine I want switch character (a) position with character (b) position without having to abort game and switch them up in the menu

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I would really appreciate if someone is willing to upload fully installed/unpacked CurvyF7 Repack, because I just cannot make that thing work.
Follow the guide in the TK17V10instalattion guide folder step by steps and it will work we cant really upload the fully installed pack because its litterally around 70 GB in total

Reactions: AgentKE
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes