Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
With the end of the year approaching,
we would like to remind everyone that this December our first mod was released 16 years ago.

We've come a long way since then; Today, we have our own website and community, and a new version of the game.
It has been a wonderful 16 years of creating mods for our players and we are excited to see what the future holds.
We hope you will continue to support us by joining Phoenix Garden and spread the word of our passion.

The entire team would like to thank you and wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Sincerely, Team K17

tribrxyz

Apr 13, 2022
Hi all, please some help! So i downloaded the redux version, now extracting... anyways i-m not sure since i did this in past and i couldn-t start the game... basically do i need to download legacy 7.5 also ? Or redux it-s all in one game ? and i did got the new version it looks well done except that when i click poses button it loads slow.. like 10 or 15 seconds open the menu.. i have mega poses probably many are old and yeah idk lol

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1703706073355.png

Ok sorry this is late, but I was on vacation and I wanted to hold off and do a year end review. As the year comes to close wanted to take the time to look back at a pretty productive year for the community. Special thanks to the 62 members that have donated to the site, we are only $100 away from reaching our goal. This will cover all cost for 2024.

Thanks to all for the support it has been awesome. Looking forward to 2024. So without further ado, lets do a year in review...

MEMBERS:
TK17 is a community driven game. Without a strong active mod community, most of what you have become accustomed see would simply not exist. It would still look like something from the late 90's. LOL. We added 6841 members to KE in 2023 eclipsing our numbers in 2022 with over 21,500 in the community. Not it is nothing close to F95 standards but our goal is to eclipse MG membership (~30k Members) by year 5. We also minted 5+ new modders and content creators into the mix, which is not bad for a year.

That said Congrats to the TOP MEMBERS for the year, you folks are the real MVP.
1703704780692.png

CONTENT:
Content Content Content. If anyone has remembered post I made you would know I am a firm believer that around these parts. People downloaded over half a million items in the course of 2023 which is insane. With over 200 brand new (no not old stuff reposted from MG...brand new shit!!), exclusive addons created by modders just in 2023.

The top download content for the year based on community reactions and downloads are as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Top Images for 2023 based on popularity from Driver, NoOpen, and Hexd33

This is probably something that we needed here for a while. But if folks are looking for video content makers that use TK17 here is a list of folks all use TK17 for more long form video, these tend not to do Futa. Futa stuff is pretty easy to find:

Reactions: Solkapp

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
hello anyone who has the latest models,clothes,sequences, of Nick Cockman Pictures I would be grateful if you could pass them to me thank you very much

Mar 10, 2021
Why is everyone involved with this game a complete asshole?
I think you're losing it here, is not that we are assholes but that sometimes people asks information that is been posted more than one hundred times!

Most of the time if you describe your problem properly we're there happy to oblige on the solution, so? What can we do for you? :)

V11 is 64 bits, and Hook5 is 32 bits, so it's not compatible.
That said, in 2024 we will be working on a 64 bits version for V11.
Oh well, and to think they said my 2024 goals were unrealistic! Guess that if you can do this I so can buy me a Porsche this year; yay!

xrxr555

Jan 23, 2020
What can we do for you? :)
For starters let the janny on Club Exile who I called an asshole know I do not apologize for calling an asshole because he is an asshole and he can shove his permaban right up his bleeding vagina. Then remove the points system forcing participation in a notoriously toxic community (just look at the reviews for starters, never mind even 4chan the sewer of the internet has given up on you) who solicits questions and content then insults those people for asking the questions and posting the content that were requested. Like for example when the janny is calling out users mods as being "low quality" unworthy of requesting points to download, directly linking them as if pointing them out to be shamed, that's just a shitty thing to do which should have been handled privately. I never uploaded anything myself just thought it was messed up. The setup and function of this game is frustrating and confusing and you have no idea how hard people worked on the things they try to share, a little more patience and tact with people wouldn't hurt. Also start supporting V11 and all versions of the game. If there's options available allow people to chose what they want to play and let them discuss it freely. Then, as a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all. Ignore it. Just be nice or even dare I say professional. If you do all that then maybe just maybe support for this game won't completely die as it's doing right now. I have no expectation for my suggestions to be implemented as these are trends that have been escalating for years and has now just reached the point it's so unpleasant it's not worth dealing with, thus I'm done with this game, and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment. I'm sure I'll get some "lol u so mad" obnoxious retort, but I don't really have skin in the game, you're the assholes with a 20 year project is gonna fucken die because of this shit.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
For starters let the janny on Club Exile who I called an asshole know I do not apologize for calling an asshole because he is an asshole and he can shove his permaban right up his bleeding vagina. Then remove the points system forcing participation in a notoriously toxic community (just look at the reviews for starters, never mind even 4chan the sewer of the internet has given up on you) who solicits questions and content then insults those people for asking the questions and posting the content that were requested. Like for example when the janny is calling out users mods as being "low quality" unworthy of requesting points to download, directly linking them as if pointing them out to be shamed, that's just a shitty thing to do which should have been handled privately. I never uploaded anything myself just thought it was messed up. The setup and function of this game is frustrating and confusing and you have no idea how hard people worked on the things they try to share, a little more patience and tact with people wouldn't hurt. Also start supporting V11 and all versions of the game. If there's options available allow people to chose what they want to play and let them discuss it freely. Then, as a general rule, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say anything at all. Ignore it. Just be nice or even dare I say professional. If you do all that then maybe just maybe support for this game won't completely die as it's doing right now. I have no expectation for my suggestions to be implemented as these are trends that have been escalating for years and has now just reached the point it's so unpleasant it's not worth dealing with, thus I'm done with this game, and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment. I'm sure I'll get some "lol u so mad" obnoxious retort, but I don't really have skin in the game, you're the assholes with a 20 year project is gonna fucken die because of this shit.
If you really want to have this discussion. I suggest you continue it here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tk-17-off-topic.172966/

This not the thread to be posting your random complaints about a "janny" on some other site.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes