Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
Hello i was looking on the forum's section here and was wondering if there was any good repack fromt he game with models poses etc? I still got my old version of TK17 when there was the old web site :(

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Before I dive once more to set TK17 I just wondering v11 can look better , or VX ver. with HOOK5 . Also the 2019 mod repack, does they work (mostly I care about rooms clothes and poses) for the newer versions?

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
The game is already difficult to mod, so when you learn something and can get things working it gets much worse to improve.
I have no more patience or time for this.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Before I dive once more to set TK17 I just wondering v11 can look better , or VX ver. with HOOK5 . Also the 2019 mod repack, does they work (mostly I care about rooms clothes and poses) for the newer versions?
Can V11 look better? Well, theoretically yes. What Pervokptr did with Hook5 for VX can technically be done for V11. However that takes a certain level of skill. Pervokptr had background in game graphics development and had been developing the graphics Hook for TK17 for over 5 years. At the time he left he was actually working on redoing the code base for Hook5 to increase performance.

The issue, is that specific "skill", arguably does not exist anywhere and certainly not with the current Team maintaining and developing the mod (TK17). They have folks who are good at scripting, cracking DLLs, making announcements, etc...However, actually coming up with a graphics injector, that increases the fidelity of what is provided in Sex Villa 2 64 Bit (TK17 V11 Base) is something historically they have not been able to do.

Time will tell if "Hook64" is actually a thing. But the one thing Pervokptr always did during development of Hook4 and Hook5 is show the community exactly what new thing he was trying to add. He consistently took feedback and provided updates in the process. So until someone actually shows some proof that Hook64 is a thing, I would consider it vaporware and nothing more but words. Don't confuse graphics thing in V11 with Hook5. V11 is just running the graphics engine Thrixx introduced in Sex Villa 2, with some scripts to read normal and specular maps used in Hook5 and convert them to metal maps for V11. Nothing more nothing less.

Also Hook5 is not the same as ENB or reshade, which is just an overlay. Hook5 actually bypasses the graphics system in VX to provide new shaders and elements that do not exist in the game.

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The game is already difficult to mod, so when you learn something and can get things working it gets much worse to improve.
I have no more patience or time for this.
I hear you man. When you used to a certain thing changing up is not simple. This is exactly how I felt when I tried to go to SkyRim....I couldn't do it. Same sentiments, just a different game.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Pervokptr had background in game graphics development and had been developing the graphics Hook for TK17 for over 5 years. At the time he left he was actually working on redoing the code base for Hook5 to increase performance.
What happened to Pervokptr? The history behind this game goes pretty deep...

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
What happened to Pervokptr? The history behind this game goes pretty deep...
Not sure. We worked with him to move a lot of his saved content to KE when we launched. My last message to him we were actually thinking about purchasing the source code for Hook5 from him. From his perspective he felt nobody would be able to understand it, but was still going to think about it. That was the last thing I heard from him.

Tom1969

Jun 6, 2017
Rly apologise fr tat..i accidentally quoted the wrong message..i ve corrected it in my next msg
You have the wrong head/face size.

What are the correct 1x and 4x sizes for * skins *?
Table of 1x texture sizes:
- Body = 512x1024
- Hands / feet = 256 x 256
- Genital organs = 256 x 512
- Face = 512 x 512

Table 4x texture sizes:
- Body = 2048 x 4096
- Hands / feet = 1024x1024
- Genitalia = 1024 x 2048
- Face = 2048 x 2048

outgate

Sep 4, 2023
Start the game in DirectX mode to use Hook5, if you use OpenGL you will get the vanilla grphics like you are seeing.

KLub Exile Tutorial on how to skin your model...

Mega
i can't understanding....;;;;????????

just want game T T

it look lieks programing;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
where we are??? T T

outgate

Sep 4, 2023
For those needing help, there is a reason we have always directed people to main site Klub Exile. Not because we want clicks (It is not ad supported), but because we much more resources to help folks plus a vibrant membership base who will try to get your questions asked. And no, don't expect people to tell you "Hi Newbie, this is not where to post your question" that is not how the KE community roles.

That said I will try to give you a basic step by step process here to install,

1. Download and install the executable. I suggest you do a portable install just to make things simpler
  2. Download Update P and extract the contents of the zip to the root of your game folder. Overwrite anything else that is there
  3. Run your game (This makes sure you get all the folders and things generated on first run)
Now Install Hook 5

PreReqs..install this stuff first

1. First, make sure that your game is running fine without hook5. If that doesn't work, look at your Antivirus and Security options in Windows 10. Install the game outside protected folders like ProgamFiles or ProgramFiles (x86).
  2. Install the June 2010 . You should do that anyway to have proper support for directx9 and older games. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS YOU NEED THESE SPECIFIC RUNTIMES
  3. Install .
Install Hook 5 Files
  1. First download the archive from the main game folder. This is a pre-packeged archive that just made things easier.
    1. View attachment 2712051
  2. Extract this entire archive to the root of your game folder (this is only two folders "Binaries" and "Mod"). Overwrite if asked. This effectively gives you H5 Basic
  3. If you want Hook 5 extended, download the files on the OP page copy the contents of the Hook5 extened archive into your binaries folder. Thats it.
    1. View attachment 2712063
  4. Now when using H5 you need to run the TK17Launcher directly from Binaries. It will not work if you do not run it from binaries.
  5. Select DirectX graphics at the launcher screen and launch. With H5 it takes 1 minute for the welcome screen to appear, so be patient.

This is English, right?
All Nothing works

Just upload the full game

Vader89

Dec 26, 2019
You have the wrong head/face size.

What are the correct 1x and 4x sizes for * skins *?
Table of 1x texture sizes:
- Body = 512x1024
- Hands / feet = 256 x 256
- Genital organs = 256 x 512
- Face = 512 x 512

Table 4x texture sizes:
- Body = 2048 x 4096
- Hands / feet = 1024x1024
- Genitalia = 1024 x 2048
- Face = 2048 x 2048
Tanks fr the reply..if tats the case how do i change it correctly

Tom1969

Jun 6, 2017
Tanks fr the reply..if tats the case how do i change it correctly
I don't know what repackaging you use. This repackaging was based on a single " skin" model.
E.g. 1x and you probably added a 4x model.
Or there was a repackaging with 'skin' 4x and you used 1x. Hence the black head.
This is just my guess.
Usually it is like that with repackaging you add something new and you have errors.
But there could also be other causes unexplored welcome to the world of TK17.

Sorry, but I'm typing via google translate

Aug 21, 2022
Patience.

For anyone here that thinks they are about to download something like a RenPy game and just dive straight in. This is not that type of game. TK17 is a mod of Sex Villa 2....and is for the most part is entirely driven off scripts. Yeah scary. However this is what allows the game to be so versatile today more than 20 years after its release.

TK17 is less of a game and more of a real time 3D scene maker. Think of it like SFM or in someways even Honey Select. It is not for everyone and if you have little patience for random shit....I suggest you just pass on this one. If you feel you should not have to read a tutorial or a guide to resolve an issue you are having. This game is also probably not for you.

thanks for clarifying what I already fucking know while being snobby about it and not awnsering my fuucking question you waste of space

Vader89

Dec 26, 2019
I don't know what repackaging you use. This repackaging was based on a single " skin" model.
E.g. 1x and you probably added a 4x model.
Or there was a repackaging with 'skin' 4x and you used 1x. Hence the black head.
This is just my guess.
Usually it is like that with repackaging you add something new and you have errors.
But there could also be other causes unexplored welcome to the world of TK17.

Sorry, but I'm typing via google translate
Tanks my Friend for the reply..its more clear to me now tat u have explained. I am a noobie, wen it comes to the more finer aspects of this game...so i guess it ll be pointless fr me exploring further into the issue at hand..anyways tanks again fr ur time

Boobie-Nooby

Aug 13, 2023
So, I can't decide on what update to use. "Update P" which I hear is a stable update, or "Update q and r" does it matter? I dont wanna have to redownload again if i mess up.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
So, I can't decide on what update to use. "Update P" which I hear is a stable update, or "Update q and r" does it matter? I dont wanna have to redownload again if i mess up.
You decide. We (KLub Exile) forked the updates at Update P releasing KE-1, so we are now running our own updates post update P, and will continue on that path as we are really not interested in V11 without Hook5.

TeoNZ

Apr 24, 2019
You decide. We (KLub Exile) forked the updates at Update P releasing KE-1, so we are now running our own updates post update P, and will continue on that path as we are really not interested in V11 without Hook5.
Does that mean you will have an update for KE-1?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes