Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
Oh well. There's that xp thing on the website so I can't download the files. My XP is 0 right now, I think that happened because I disappeared from the forums and everything. That's a pitty.

Reactions: shigekuni

lhuty

Dec 13, 2017
the game I wanted was like these first 3 images.
But what I have after installing everything are these other photos.

the images are incredibly different... what did I do wrong?

I know I can download mods, but look at the difference...

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
Why can't folks make this into a turnkey easy to install setup after all these years? I ain't got time to go through advance install guides to make this 15 year old game work.
That would be really nice. The only problem is the same as Skyrim's. The modders probably wouldn't like to see their mods all over internet in modpacks without giving them any credit because creating mods take a lot of time and effort.
Also there's another problem. The great majority of these modpacks doesn't work out of the box. I've already tried a lot of those and they have a lot of bugs and errors.

Last edited:

lhuty

Dec 13, 2017
That would be really nice. The only problem is the same as Skyrim's. The modders probably wouldn't like to see their mods all over internet in modpacks without giving them any credit because creating mods take a lot of time and effort.
Also there's another problem. The great majority of these modpacks doesn't work out of the box. I've already tried a lot of those and they have a lot of bugs and errors.

Isn't a "text document" already the standard that everyone does? it was enough to have a .rar upload with everything working and this document...

Reactions: DenbaJba

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone,
I would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in November;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
That said, he need the help from the community to finance the site,
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.
Thank you.

Team K17

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
Isn't a "text document" already the standard that everyone does? it was enough to have a .rar upload with everything working and this document...
Yep, but then there's another problem. The are thousands of mods on their website and some of these mods are not so easy to install as you have to move a lot of files manually to the right folders. Also, because of their variety it's really difficult to choose which ones should be on a guide. But I would really like to have easier instructions too.

Reactions: Diman_spb

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
Well, I think this game is not for me. I went through a lot of guides and mods and I'm just running in circles as the great majority of the people who just want to play it modded.
I'll leave it behind for now.

Reactions: kymico and Epitaph

Epitaph

Jun 7, 2017
And instantly deleted.. this so called "installation" is a fking mess.

The "good" Screenshots dont represent the game at all..
They are just heavy edited for screen archery with addidtional shaders from ReShade (and mabey even photoshoped)..
Iff not then prove me wrong and give us a video with ingame UI..

also the UI dont scale on high resolution and make it unplayble on 4k+

This game was ok ~10 Years ago.. but today its just outdated.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Oh well. There's that xp thing on the website so I can't download the files. My XP is 0 right now, I think that happened because I disappeared from the forums and everything. That's a pitty.
There is always good information in your PMs and Announcements

Instead of hundreds of tutorials, couldn't you do a portable clean repack? No models, clothes,skins etc. Only hook paid
There are still other things you need to install with Hook5 Paid, Direct X Runtimes, Visual C, etc. So your better off following the simple instructions on the first page to ensure you do everything right versus messing with a repack.

This is exactly why we shy away from repacks

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Well, I think this game is not for me. I went through a lot of guides and mods and I'm just running in circles as the great majority of the people who just want to play it modded.
I'll leave it behind for now.
Its not for everyone especially folks that want a simple plug and play solution. IMO it is easier to handle than SkyRim, but everyone is different.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
And instantly deleted.. this so called "installation" is a fking mess.

The "good" Screenshots dont represent the game at all..
They are just heavy edited for screen archery with addidtional shaders from ReShade (and mabey even photoshoped)..
Iff not then prove me wrong and give us a video with ingame UI..

also the UI dont scale on high resolution and make it unplayble on 4k+

This game was ok ~10 Years ago.. but today its just outdated.
To each their own. The installation is pretty straight forward, but as I said before it is not for everyone. Most folks who play this game with Hook5 do not use ReShade. And most if not all of what you see there is not photo shopped. They are from people who while in someways went through their own frustrations with the game figured out how to make it work for them.

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
the game I wanted was like these first 3 images.
But what I have after installing everything are these other photos.

the images are incredibly different... what did I do wrong?

I know I can download mods, but look at the difference...
Start the game in DirectX mode to use Hook5, if you use OpenGL you will get the vanilla grphics like you are seeing.

f not then prove me wrong and give us a video with ingame UI..
KLub Exile Tutorial on how to skin your model...

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
Unsmokable to install. 100 versions + 100 updates + 100 etc. If the game crashing who knows if is due fail game or fail install.
Suggestion: 1 version and all updates and optionals in other folder with one right readme.
You dont need to install all the updates you just need to install the latest one over Base VX

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes