Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The first version is boring, nothing to do with the photos. I'll see if I can use Hook5
All photos on the front page was done with VX w/Hook5 from members of the Klub Exile Community. There are tutorials on how to use Hook 5 to make your models look better on the site, including tutorials for how to maximize Hook5 lighting. The rest is then up to your own imagination.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Also, if people are looking for some video examples for TK17 here is a list of some Video Creators (including myself). Majority of these folks also post content on KE.

https://f95zone.to/threads/hdiddy-collection-2023-11-20-hdiddy.182515/ (Active, VX w/Hook5)
(Active, Game Developer VX w/Hook5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/nick-cockman-collection-2023-11-01-nick-cockman.110631/ (Active, VX w/Hook5)
(Active, uses Nick Cockman Assets, VX w/Hook5)
(FUTA, VX w/Hook5, F7 Curvy Repack)
(FUTA, VX w/Hook5)
(Active, VX w/Hook5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/fuhree-collection-2022-05-08-fuhree.48376/ (Not Active, VX w/Hook5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/denisporco-collection-2022-10-11-denisporco.46775/ (Active, VX w/Hook5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/alexander-mad-collection-2023-10-22-alexander-mad-madall.47754/ (Active, VX w/Hook5)
https://f95zone.to/threads/zer0-3d-collection-2023-02-07-zer0.46594/ (Active, VX w/Hook5)
(Active, but slow, VX w/Hook5)
(Not Active, v7.5 w/Hook5)

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
They should provide a ready-made version with everything installed, it's probably not impossible.
I tried 2 more times, not much changed.
Not sure who is they, or what your issue is. This page services 2 very distinct and separate communities. Klub Exile and PhoenixGarden.

Regardless lets start with your problem. Screenshots will be helpful, and maybe I can point you in the right direction.

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
The models on the main page look a hella lot better than when i used to play with TK17.
I may have to check the updated version out.

Reactions: Diman_spb

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
Well, I think I'm going to try TK17 again. VX version looks really good. Do you know any good complete tutorials to mod it?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Well, I think I'm going to try TK17 again. VX version looks really good. Do you know any good complete tutorials to mod it?
MODDING RESOURCES:
All Modding Tutorials are here:
Modding Video Tutorials here:
hfg2's Modding Class:
Raistin Kane Research Center:

HOOK 5 RESOURCES:
Hook 5 Tutorials:
Hook 5 Video Tutorials:
Pervos H5 Development Forums:

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
MODDING RESOURCES:
All Modding Tutorials are here:
Modding Video Tutorials here:
hfg2's Modding Class:
Raistin Kane Research Center:

HOOK 5 RESOURCES:
Hook 5 Tutorials:
Hook 5 Video Tutorials:
Pervos H5 Development Forums:
Thanks man! I'll check it out.

Reactions: HDiddy

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
Do you have any modlist recommendations?
The screenshot are awesome but I stopped playing this game 2 or 3 years ago and I didn't follow anything about this game since then.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKlub17-V11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TheKlub17Hook5-VX
TheKlub17Hook5-7.5Legacy
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
I began the installation but I'm a little confused about the updates. Should I install all of them? Because it says there were some problems in update Q.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The screenshot are awesome but I stopped playing this game 2 or 3 years ago and I didn't follow anything about this game since then.
LOL, yeah a lot has changed in 3 years. So my personal recommendations...

BODY:
XBody (Yes it is my addon) but this will give you a lot more control over sculpting your body. There are also several XBody enabled bodies including a community favorite Latona by Driver.

CLOTHING:
This is hard to make a recommendation but I will at least tell you were to focus efforts as most new clothes are coming from the following modders: Smoke (SexyWear and Heels), Euphie (Casual), vi363r (Swimsuits), and HDiddy (Casual and Heels)

HOOK5 SHIT
First and foremost is the Universal Skin System, if you want pictures to look like the front page. Get the Universal Skin System. From there Euphie's Makeup and Tattoo layers, and layers from Amaronap are a must have.

SCRIPTING AND INTERFACE MODS:
Honestly, for this I would start with mods by CR532. This includes his Advanced Accessories System, his GUI. Next I would look to Driver's Customizer Expander mod which is a good one also.

ROOMS:
Another one that I could be biased on as I make rooms. That said my favorites are the KE Red Carpet from Smoke, any H5 Object Room from Sexvision, Hunters Modern Loft, and my own KE Photo Studio.

I will try to add some links later but that is a start. Anyone else can jump in and add their recommendations.

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
LOL, yeah a lot has changed in 3 years. So my personal recommendations...

BODY:
XBody (Yes it is my addon) but this will give you a lot more control over sculpting your body. There are also several XBody enabled bodies including a community favorite Latona by Driver.

CLOTHING:
This is hard to make a recommendation but I will at least tell you were to focus efforts as most new clothes are coming from the following modders: Smoke (SexyWear and Heels), Euphie (Casual), vi363r (Swimsuits), and HDiddy (Casual and Heels)

HOOK5 SHIT
First and foremost is the Universal Skin System, if you want pictures to look like the front page. Get the Universal Skin System. From there Euphie's Makeup and Tattoo layers, and layers from Amaronap are a must have.

SCRIPTING AND INTERFACE MODS:
Honestly, for this I would start with mods by CR532. This includes his Advanced Accessories System, his GUI. Next I would look to Driver's Customizer Expander mod which is a good one also.

ROOMS:
Another one that I could be biased on as I make rooms. That said my favorites are the KE Red Carpet from Smoke, any H5 Object Room from Sexvision, Hunters Modern Loft, and my own KE Photo Studio.

I will try to add some links later but that is a start. Anyone else can jump in and add their recommendations.
Nice! Thanks!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I began the installation but I'm a little confused about the updates. Should I install all of them? Because it says there were some problems in update Q.
Good question. So if going the VX route and using Hook5 we recommend you install Update P then Install KE Update 1. We tested Update Q and R for 3 months and us and other members found it was not as stable. We are thinking a Hook5 thing.

KE Update 1 brings in some features we added like Butt Sliders and a new AntiClip tab. If you do not need any of that we recommend staying on Update P. Oh KE Update 1 requires the 4GB patch to be enabled since the default body is XBody Enabled.

Reactions: DenbaJba
Oct 28, 2021
There is a lot of mods on klub exile like a lot. If you thought mods garden had a lot of content klub exile is on another level. In many ways it intimidating. One thing I find that helps is the section and the which will highlight popular content based on weeks, month, years, or all time. Figured if everyone is liking it, it must be good right?

sicka11

Aug 7, 2017
Brother can somebody just update normal, fkin detailed instructions once and for all. Every time I've been trying to get this ductaped thing to update it never works, checked the forums, checked everything. Every single time i just drop it and move on - I'm sure I'm not the only one.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Brother can somebody just update normal, fkin detailed instructions once and for all. Every time I've been trying to get this ductaped thing to update it never works, checked the forums, checked everything. Every single time i just drop it and move on - I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Are the installation instructions on the main page not detailed enough? Yes there are more detailed instructions for folks who need them they are just not on F95.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes