Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Great, I was able to import this. Gonne play around tomorrow, but can I ask a very RTFM question to get me started -- how do I add a layer for the skin? This is what I want to use, I 'think' I want to add a new fill layer and use this png as a material, but I haven't figured out how to do that. Newbie problems...
View attachment 3090469
Thanks!
I have never used it for Skins, I would check out some YouTube videos as there is a lot on how to skin your texture.

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
hello I'm new here, and I was experimenting, I just Struggle a little by How to Converting animations from THE KLUB 17 to RPG Maker MV dos any one know if not its ok. thanks

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
hello I'm new here, and I was experimenting, I just Struggle a little by How to Converting animations from THE KLUB 17 to RPG Maker MV dos any one know if not its ok. thanks
I don't think you can just convert animations. Most likely you will need to take an animation divide it into frames and PNG files and use that to add to RPG Maker.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I don't think you can just convert animations. Most likely you will need to take an animation divide it into frames and PNG files and use that to add to RPG Maker.
That's exactly what I do for my game -- I capture the individual frames as PNGs and them use them as a Sprite animation in my game (I use Construct 3 for my engine). I also capture the frames in high-res with ctrl+shift+p, and then resize the PNGs back down to 1920x1080 before importing them into my game. This removes a lot of the pixelation. You can check out my game to see what's possible.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
That's exactly what I do for my game -- I capture the individual frames as PNGs and them use them as a Sprite animation in my game (I use Construct 3 for my engine). I also capture the frames in high-res with ctrl+shift+p, and then resize the PNGs back down to 1920x1080 before importing them into my game. This removes a lot of the pixelation. You can check out my game to see what's possible.
I've seen a lot of games handle animation this way...as I think reduces the size of the game and allows them to mix things around. I will say this for Daz animation it works fairly well as DAZ tends to be a lot more robotic animation (DAZ in my opinion is only great for stills)..However animation in TK17 tends to be a lot less robotic than DAZ so if you do not create enough frames it could look weird.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a way to make a toy so that cum from a cumshot will show on it? I made some custom toys but cum won't stick to them.

Boyar Druli

Jul 12, 2020
The folder structure is so incredibly complicated and theres multiple versions for everything, some things like the hook5 scripts seem to be in there duplicate, and everything asks to replace every time. Is there, please, a goddamn concise install guide for the latest version that is downloadable here right now?

Reactions: Tomoushie

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The folder structure is so incredibly complicated and theres multiple versions for everything, some things like the hook5 scripts seem to be in there duplicate, and everything asks to replace every time. Is there, please, a goddamn concise install guide for the latest version that is downloadable here right now?
Not sure what exactly is complicated but regarding Hook5 it is mod, so it will replace things that already exist. If you are using a repack, then things may seem complex as your not installing the game from scratch but using someone elses portable version.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Too complicated to install. Don't want to take 2 hours to understand and install.

Edit: I used the portable version and it didn't work for me because it requires me to do some additional manipulations. They are explained but I didn't manage to apply them, I'm a bit of a novice or an idiot, it's possible. Then I installed the game and it worked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: rKnight

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1700900035120.png

Seems quiet around here...

Well lets talk about modding, shall we. As Klub Exile was founded primarily as a site to cater to modders, what good are we if we do not highlight modder stuff. There is a fair amount of modding tools at your disposal for those willing to take the plunge. Below is just a sample but you can access a lot more here:

1700899888121.png

Don't worry your not on your own KE has 70+ tutorials including video tutorials and the complete Raistin Kane Research Center to help you along your way. If you cannot find your answer there you can always ask in always active .

1700900276892.png

In addition to the standard tools, in the past 3 years we have brought in some new modders into the space. They have also brought in their own flavor of tools into the mix. So want to highlight a few...

by vi363R

1700899644888.png

KE Member vi363r definately has his specific methods of modding. He has used what he has learned to compile a comprehensive family of scripts that could be useful in your specific workflow. Everyone is different, but might be something up your ally if you are good with scripting and if you prefer to use the more later versions of Blender.

by

1700899730184.png

KE Member who developed a tool for importing and exporting bodies in Blender. Yes some of us are old school and still do it in our own specific ways but for those looking to try your hand at Body sculpting...there ya go. The tools is in continuous development and he has received a shit ton of feed back on the site to help make it better.
You can find a video tutorial in the tutorials section here:

So hey folks...modding is a live and well. So if your looking for something new...don't be afraid to take the plunge.

Cheers

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
I just downloaded a room on klubexile and now I can't download anything because I lost XP. I wanted xbody mod but now I can't. Uhh, I am bloody annoyed right now. What should I do, suck your toes to get them back? You fuckin' scammy ass shits.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I just downloaded a room on klubexile and now I can't download anything because I lost XP. I wanted xbody mod but now I can't. Uhh, I am bloody annoyed right now. What should I do, suck your toes to get them back? You fuckin' scammy ass shits.
You can take advantage of XP Giveaways or
You could try your luck at Phoenixgarden

I personally, don't give a shit what you do. Insults are only going to get you so far.

loompi

May 8, 2023
Is there a sticky post or something regarding installation, making it not look like shit and the crashes with directX turned on?

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time and just reinstalled. The game launches fine but as soon as I start a scene, the game zooms out to a black screen oblivion. When I hit reset camera, it zooms back in, then immediately zooms back out again. Has anyone else had this issue?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I haven't played this in a long time and just reinstalled. The game launches fine but as soon as I start a scene, the game zooms out to a black screen oblivion. When I hit reset camera, it zooms back in, then immediately zooms back out again. Has anyone else had this issue?
No, but zoom out is usually done with the mouse wheel. Do you have a custom setup with your mouse? Have you checked your settings in the game? Mine are:

1701133842966.png

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
So i downloaded and got the game updated to the latest version and installed hook5 and everything is working fine but as soon as i try to add custom body meshes they are not changing the appearance of the model. Wanted to see if anyone as any idea what is going wrong. I have double checked to make sure my mods are in the addons folder and the folder structure is correct but no dice.

Edit: I also am selecting the body and going back to the main menu and going back to character editor and i'm still not seeing changes

Last edited:

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
No, but zoom out is usually done with the mouse wheel. Do you have a custom setup with your mouse? Have you checked your settings in the game? Mine are:

View attachment 3123346
I just changed mine to the same as yours but no difference. I do have a joystick hooked up to my computer so maybe that is interfering? I haven't tried unplugging it to see if that fixes it, but that's the only thing I can think of that might affect it. I thought I'd ask first though.

EDIT: Well, after unplugging and replugging in all my USB devices without it fixing it, I restarted my computer and now it's good.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkaree99
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes