Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
In order to use TK for anims in my game, I need to be able to capture screenshots with a transparent background. In vanilla TK VX (patch P), I can do that with ctrl+shift+r to turn off the room background, and ctrl+p to take a screenshot. But with Hook 5 (I'm using whatever comes with the Codename-VX build, which I think is H5 Basic) it captures the background in the visible color. Is there a way to capture screenshots w/ transparent backgrounds when using Hook?

settings: View attachment 3034361

screenshot: View attachment 3034360
Have you tried using an empty room? This is not an area I am too familiar with. Someone like Sexvision will be able to help you more.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Have you tried using an empty room? This is not an area I am too familiar with. Someone like Sexvision will be able to help you more.
I'm using the Pose Edit room, but with vanilla TK it works in all rooms. I'll hit up SV - Thanks

Mar 10, 2021
In order to use TK for anims in my game, I need to be able to capture screenshots with a transparent background. In vanilla TK VX (patch P), I can do that with ctrl+shift+r to turn off the room background, and ctrl+p to take a screenshot. But with Hook 5 (I'm using whatever comes with the Codename-VX build, which I think is H5 Basic) it captures the background in the visible color. Is there a way to capture screenshots w/ transparent backgrounds when using Hook?

settings: View attachment 3034361

screenshot: View attachment 3034360
As far as I remember from the good old years in which I used to rely on this feature there's no a pure way to achieve a screenshot with transparent background besides using green background from vanilla game settings

As you can see in your first screenshot you have "Gray Background" option selected on the "Background Color" field, you should change this one either to black or green (You have blue as well as far as I remember)
There's no reason for H5 to fail to take a non background screenshot if you use Ctrl+Shift+R to hide room background and Ctrl+P to take screenshot so; changing the background color from game settings from gray to green or black should solve your hitch here

Reactions: valkaree99

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hey folks,

Just a PSA Klub Exile Annual Donation Campaign is live. In respect to F95 if you have any questions regarding it please get more information on the KE site or send me a PM. Thanks!!

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
As far as I remember from the good old years in which I used to rely on this feature there's no a pure way to achieve a screenshot with transparent background besides using green background from vanilla game settings

As you can see in your first screenshot you have "Gray Background" option selected on the "Background Color" field, you should change this one either to black or green (You have blue as well as far as I remember)
There's no reason for H5 to fail to take a non background screenshot if you use Ctrl+Shift+R to hide room background and Ctrl+P to take screenshot so; changing the background color from game settings from gray to green or black should solve your hitch here
Thanks, but unfortunately the other options don't work either. I even tried using the green (which captures a green background) and using GIMP to convert all the green pixels in the screenshot to alpha, but it leaves an ugly green outline around the character.

It's definitely Hook related, because if I use the same TK instance without Hook (start using OpenGL) it works using the Transparent(gray) background.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks, but unfortunately the other options don't work either. I even tried using the green (which captures a green background) and using GIMP to convert all the green pixels in the screenshot to alpha, but it leaves an ugly green outline around the character.

It's definitely Hook related, because if I use the same TK instance without Hook (start using OpenGL) it works using the Transparent(gray) background.
HDiddy and PhaedraRattler (and anyone else willing to give this a try) - Would you mind trying the following and see if it works on your TK instance? Just want to see if it's specific to my instance or if it happens for everyone using Hook...

- with Hook enabled, open up any scene and focus camera on your character
- press esc, go to settings, and select Transparent (gray) as the background color, like this: c1.jpg
- go back to the scene and press ctrl+shift+r to hide the room background
- press ctrl+p to take screenshot
- go in your screenshots folder and see if the screenshot has a transparent background. Even better, attach it here.

Thanks!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
HDiddy and PhaedraRattler (and anyone else willing to give this a try) - Would you mind trying the following and see if it works on your TK instance? Just want to see if it's specific to my instance or if it happens for everyone using Hook...

- press esc, go to settings, and select Transparent (gray) as the background color, like this: View attachment 3038014
- go in your screenshots folder and see if the screenshot has a transparent background. Even better, attach it here.

Thanks!
Try using the PrntScrn button to do a H5 screenshot. Depending on your MainFX it could be saved in your binaries folder. The default screenshot buttons do not take Hook5 into account so this is probably why your getting the issues.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

- press esc, go to settings, and select Transparent (gray) as the background color, like this: View attachment 3038014

Thanks!
So did a test and using the H5 screenshot does not work either. Sorry man. Now there are things you can do to remove the Green screen a lot better when using it.

1. This method using GIMP is pretty quick and works well:
2. This is a online service: but it actually works really really well

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
So did a test and using the H5 screenshot does not work either. Sorry man. Now there are things you can do to remove the Green screen a lot better when using it.

1. This method using GIMP is pretty quick and works well:
2. This is a online service: but it actually works really really well
Thanks for the suggestions. I had tried the GIMP 'grow' approachin the past and it works ok for single images as long as there aren't too many transparent 'holes' in the image. I have a unique usecase though since I capture all the animation frames as individual png frames for a sprite, and with this approach I have to adjust each image to make sure all the green's been removed. And even with that the result is subpar since each image is slightly different and the edges look inconsistent.

Not a biggy, I can continue to use TK vanilla for my animations, and just focus on Hook5 for my CGIs.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I use the game's cumshot features to create 'finishing animations' for my game. E.g.,
1698673398046.png brandyShotV1.gif

Basically I capture the animation as a set of PNGs, and use the cumshot feature to 'draw' the cum in the scene before capturing the frame. The process works but it's very error prone - if the cumshot is off target or the selected cum image doesn't fit the scene (e.g., it applies a horizontal line of cum instead of a vertical line), I have to start from scratch. It can take a lot of time and work to make a cumshot animation.

So I had a few questions re: the cumshot feature in the pose editor:

- is there a way to stop the cumshot before it's done, without erasing the cum that's been applied?
- is there a way to change the speed and/or number of shots per cumshot? I seem to remember Codename VX has faster cumshots than my other VX instance.
- is there a way to change the cum images that are used? I thought I saw a png of a cumshot in the VX install somewhere.
- is there a way to selectively remove / clean up a portion of the cum that's been applied? I know that if a character licks an area that has cum on it, that cum is removed. So I'm hoping there's something similar I can use as a cum 'eraser' to fine-tune the cumshot application.

Thanks!

Nov 11, 2017
I use the game's cumshot features to create 'finishing animations' for my game. E.g.,
View attachment 3046155 View attachment 3046174

Basically I capture the animation as a set of PNGs, and use the cumshot feature to 'draw' the cum in the scene before capturing the frame. The process works but it's very error prone - if the cumshot is off target or the selected cum image doesn't fit the scene (e.g., it applies a horizontal line of cum instead of a vertical line), I have to start from scratch. It can take a lot of time and work to make a cumshot animation.

- is there a way to stop the cumshot before it's done, without erasing the cum that's been applied?
- is there a way to change the speed and/or number of shots per cumshot? I seem to remember Codename VX has faster cumshots than my other VX instance.
- is there a way to change the cum images that are used? I thought I saw a png of a cumshot in the VX install somewhere. A:
- is there a way to selectively remove / clean up a portion of the cum that's been applied? I know that if a character licks an area that has cum on it, that cum is removed. So I'm hoping there's something similar I can use as a cum 'eraser' to fine-tune the cumshot application.

Thanks!

Hi!

So answering your questions:

- is there a way to stop the cumshot before it's done, without erasing the cum that's been applied? A: NO! thre is no way, you can only erase all the cum the body.

- is there a way to change the speed and/or number of shots per cumshot? I seem to remember Codename VX has faster cumshots than my other VX instance. A: NO NOT INSIDE THE GAME, AND THRE IS NO ADDON FOR THIS. But you can actually increase the game Speed by using CHEAT ENGINE, that may solve part of the problem.

- is there a way to change the cum images that are used? I thought I saw a png of a cumshot in the VX install somewhere. A: YES THERE IS!! DOWNLOAD SOME HERE ON THIS MEGA LINK:

- is there a way to selectively remove / clean up a portion of the cum that's been applied? I know that if a character licks an area that has cum on it, that cum is removed. So I'm hoping there's something similar I can use as a cum 'eraser' to fine-tune the cumshot application. A: NO! there is no way to selectively remove / clean up a portion of the cum that's been applied, only with model lick, but a addon can be made in .LUA to create this feature.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
View attachment 3046155 View attachment 3046174

- is there a way to change the cum images that are used? I thought I saw a png of a cumshot in the VX install somewhere.

Thanks!
Not trying to give you an alternative answer but what Richter Belmont mentioned is not what I have experienced.

Is there a way to stop the cumshot before it's done, without erasing the cum that's been applied?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a way to change the speed and/or number of shots per cumshot?

Is there a way to change the cum images that are used?

Is there a way to selectively remove / clean up a portion of the cum that's been applied? I know that if a character licks an area that has cum on it, that cum is removed.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Not trying to give you an alternative answer but what Richter Belmont mentioned is not what I have experienced.

Is there a way to stop the cumshot before it's done, without erasing the cum that's been applied?

Is there a way to change the speed and/or number of shots per cumshot?

Is there a way to change the cum images that are used?

Is there a way to selectively remove / clean up a portion of the cum that's been applied? I know that if a character licks an area that has cum on it, that cum is removed.

Thanks, really helpful stuff here. The ShortcutTable.lua edits work great! I don't us Codename VX but I have an install of it so I copied those sperm files to activemod and they worked great. I prefer some of the stock sperm images though, any idea where I may find them in the game install? And is there any way to get rid of that 2 second delay so that the cumshot happens immediately when pressing x (or u)?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks, really helpful stuff here. The ShortcutTable.lua edits work great! I don't us Codename VX but I have an install of it so I copied those sperm files to activemod and they worked great. I prefer some of the stock sperm images though, any idea where I may find them in the game install? And is there any way to get rid of that 2 second delay so that the cumshot happens immediately when pressing x (or u)?
Good to know.

You are going to have to play around with it. I found the fast cumshot seems to start immediately. So maybe increasing the speed of the normal cumshot to 9 or 10 will remove the delay.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Good to know.

You are going to have to play around with it. I found the fast cumshot seems to start immediately. So maybe increasing the speed of the normal cumshot to 9 or 10 will remove the delay.
I've been using your suggestions and they're working great. I've been playing with those speeds as well but they only seem to influence the delay between cumshots, and not the initial delay. Not a biggie, but if you happen to learn how to reduce or eliminate the delay I'd love to know.

Just so I understand you comment re: changing the sperm color (and yep, I'm thinking red would be useful for my game) -- is that done by just changing the .png files themselves, or is there a cum color setting in the game somewhere?

EDIT: NVM, I'm guessing the proper approach is to change the PNGs to proper blood images vs just coloring the sperm red.

I'll ask this although I'm guessing the answer is no to both - is there a way to select the specific spermxx.png that's used at runtime, and is there a way to use a larger size for the cumshot? I tried resizing the files but they're still the same size when applied.

Last edited:

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone,
I would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in October;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
That said, he need the help from the community to finance the site,
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.
Thank you.

Team K17

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I've been using your suggestions and they're working great. I've been playing with those speeds as well but they only seem to influence the delay between cumshots, and not the initial delay. Not a biggie, but if you happen to learn how to reduce or eliminate the delay I'd love to know.

Just so I understand you comment re: changing the sperm color (and yep, I'm thinking red would be useful for my game) -- is that done by just changing the .png files themselves, or is there a cum color setting in the game somewhere?

EDIT: NVM, I'm guessing the proper approach is to change the PNGs to proper blood images vs just coloring the sperm red.

I'll ask this although I'm guessing the answer is no to both - is there a way to select the specific spermxx.png that's used at runtime, and is there a way to use a larger size for the cumshot? I tried resizing the files but they're still the same size when applied.
Experimentation is going to be your best friend in this regard. Folks are always coming up with something new just by trying different things. For example...Driver modified the closed eyes morphs so they actually look more natural versus what the default looks like. It is a simple change but has a huge impact.

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022

Hi everyone,
I would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in October;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
That said, he need the help from the community to finance the site,
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.
Thank you.

Team K17
None of this is new.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Intro

As the original creators of The Klub 17, Team K17 has consistently worked hard to provide
the best gaming experience possible. Despite facing significant challenges in the past,
we have never lost sight of our goal of creating the best mod possible.

Some background

I made and released the first mega mod for the first engine of SV back in 2007.
In 2008, I joined a group of coders and we named ourselves Team K17.
After a few years of this, using the next generation of the engine, and name changes of the game,
we settled on the name "The Klub 17" for the game (TK17). The name uses the first letter of Team K17.
Around 2010, we joined a site called ModsGarden. This lasted for about 10 years, until the site was lost.
For a couple of years, we worked on the next version (V11), while giving support for VX.
In 2023, we started our own site, called Phoenix Garden, in honor of ModsGarden.

The Klub 17 V11

Now, Team K17 is proud to release The Klub 17 V11! Several years in the making,
this represents the accumulation of everything we worked for since 2007.
In V11, you can expect to see all the features that existed in VX, and more.
The engine is 64 bits, meaning that it will run faster on today's OS (64bits),
since it's not limited by the 4 Megs from the old 32 bits engine.

Keep in mind that this is still in Beta(4), and there are still some minor bugs to iron out.
More importantly, this replaces VX, not Hook5, since the latter is 32bits, and therefore not compatible with V11 64bits.
That said, V11 is the stepping stone, as we're planning on releasing Hook64 (code name) as a second phase.
This new graphical boost will be as good or better then Hook5, will run faster being 64bits,
and we will work hard to make it compatible with the existing H5 library. In short, the best of both worlds.

So we recommend that you keep your VX installation around while installing V11.
Then, gradually transfer your assets from VX to V11. Please report any bugs from V11 itself,
or caused by a specific addon. That way, you won't miss out on anything.

In conclusion, the release of V11 marks a significant milestone in that journey,
and we are honored to share it with the gaming community.
We hope you'll enjoy our latest creation and look forward to your feedback.

Team K17

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
Hello everybody!

At this moment I feel honored to finally pass on to all of you the results of our efforts to improve this beloved game, the best sex simulator on the internet

Here in this important post, I will tell you all the changes in the game, part by part of the new features/corrections/improvements over VX:

(I would like to mention also that this is a technical explanation, and the link for the game can be found in the previous post)

1)
64bit core means you can now access ALL of your memory (beyond 4GB). No more "Out of Memory" crashes.
Access to all of your RAM allows for more elaborate Sequences, room chaining and sound effects.

2) It is now easier than ever to add custom sound effects & music to your sequences! Simply place your .ogg audio files in the "Sounds01" folder and they'll be available to your sequence. NO MORE SILENT MOVIES!

3) Clicking the slider track on scrolling dialogs now behaves like most desktop GUIs, moving the slider a page at a time for faster scrolling.

4) V11 Poses are (mostly) backwards compatible with VX.

5) Poses now support TWO toys per model.

6) No more Customizer icon confusion (ie: stock outfits no longer occasionally display the wrong icon.)

7) Returning to the Customizer after exiting to the Main Menu and Cloning a new model now works (previously, button was ignored.)

8) You can now Search for the pose you wish to replace/overwrite!

9) Swapping Actors 1-3 with actor 4 AFTER exiting the Customizer no longer results in 4SomeMate not swapping/changing (Yes, you could actually load two instances of the same model at the same time in VX... until you restarted the program.)

10) Toy no longer disappears when changing locations in the PE (Pose Edit Mode) and now follows model within a Room.

11) V11 is LESS forgiving of improper ".txf" files (which define texture transparency.) While this is a good thing, some old VX textures may display "incorrectly" (eg: transparent areas may create "ghost" edges or hide underlying textures if they are not corrected.

12) You can finally use 4 person poses in the Sequencer w/o triggering random spontaneous talking.

13) Built-in "DX9+Shaders" mode reads "Hook5 pass files" to add texture layers, gloss & shine to some textures.

14) V11 Shaders can be disabled from within H5 "pass" files by adding "disable = 1" to the top of the "[pass]" section (Some surfaces look better with Shaders disabled.)

15) You can now copy/paste eyebrow position from one side of the face to the other and the position will be mirrored, not duplicated.

16) A few select stock outfits not available in the VX Sequencer have been restored.

17) After saving a setting via the Customizer-Popup window while in the PoseEditor, toys no longer disappear.

18) Save 399 outfits per gender and 998 settings per category in the Customizer (Male & Female outfits no longer share the same slots.)

19) 8x body & texture mod support.

20) (Still being tested) a new "Dynamic/Static hybrid ID system for Addons. Old 7.5 used static ID's with all Addons that required developers to reserve IDs in advance. VX added "Dynamic" IDs, but poses & sequences using them could not be shared. V11 uses a new
"hybrid" system that automatically tracks new Addons so they share the same ID on all systems so shared Poses & Sequences using them still work.

21) MORE FASTER LOADING TIME: NOW THE GAME LOADS 7X FASTER THAN VX version, No matter how many addon you have!

22) NEW SCRIPGTING CODE SYSTEM BSB V.2.50, now coding, and new add-ons creation will be a lot more easier.

23) SLIDER LIMITER INCREASE INSIDE PE (PODE EDIT MODE), now you can increase slider beyond it’s limits.

24) VAGINA GAP!! DO you remember when your model doesn't show her pussy between her groins, that was very ANNOYING BUG!!!! yeah i can say... WE FIXED THAT!!!! WITH NEW SLIDER CALLED VAGINA GAP:

OBS: Vagina Gap slider Works WITH Custom Body mods, only if them have the same amount of Verts than the default female body

BEFORE

AFTER

25) NEW LIGHT & EFFECTS SYSTEM: wich you have total control over the lights and effects in the game, such as Shadows, sun etc!

26) If you open options manager, you will See the LOGO of our game, wich is THE KLUB 17 V11 64Bit not 3D SEXVILLA 2 – EVERLUST ANYMORE like it was before in VX Version

How it was in VX Version

How is it now

------​
27) The game is on BETA stage!! That said, THE GAME IS NOT YET COMPLETE!!!! there is a lot more to come, and with it we will also implement a new graphic hook similar that we already knew, it will one simillar to WILD LIFE GAME by Adeptus Steve. With this that annoying hook5 installation like other versions, will be no longer needed, just click in DIRECTX9 and the game will run in THE NEW GRAPHIC AUTOMATICALLY

Notes/Limitations:
1)
".dds" images are a "Hook" feature, so they are automatically converted to ".png" format. If your mod already
contains png's by the same name, there will be a conflict and the Mod may not work/look-right.
2) Only "compressed" .jp2 files are supported. "Uncompressed" .jp2 textures are incompatible with V11's new rendering engine

Also we`ve made 03 Addons for a even Better Experience in V11 - Check them bellow:

Addon #1: V11.PersonalityFreedom>>> This a new feature for personality tab, with more options to edit (Goes into addons folder)

Addon #2: V11.GUI_EB>>> This the launcher GUI specially made by Avarteas himself (Goes into Addons folder)

Addon #3: V11.BodySize8x >>> This addon make the models body size 8X more bigger, it`s the GIANT ADULT mod ^^
(Goes into addons folder)

Download the ADDON here:

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes