Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
What's the best way to 'save' an outfit to a model?

I ask because often times the outfit that I selected for my model isn't loaded when I open a room (e.g., when go to pose edit). Instead, another outfit is loaded, usually one that I had used in the past. It doesn't seem to matter if I loaded the outfit using F12, through the Customizer when in a room, or through the Customizer if I select 'Customize' from the New Scene screen. I'm guessing something's not being saved properly somewhere.

Thoughts on what I can check to fix this? Running VX patch P (10.1.00p), no hook.

Thanks

Nov 11, 2017

I ask because often times the outfit that I selected for my model isn't loaded when I open a room (e.g., when go to pose edit). Instead, another outfit is loaded, usually one that I had used in the past. It doesn't seem to matter if I loaded the outfit using F12, through the Customizer when in a room, or through the Customizer if I select 'Customize' from the New Scene screen. I'm guessing something's not being saved properly somewhere.

Thoughts on what I can check to fix this? Running VX patch P (10.1.00p), no hook.

Thanks
Hi!

The VX verision of TK 17 was never properly finished, we launched more updates beyond ''P'', the lastest one is update ''R'', wich you can find it here: , this is a official update by the Original Community, Avarteas tek17 amd WhiteRabbit.

Some major changed were made, and bug fixes, see the list:

- Fixed bug when you have the unzipped and the zipped version of an addon in Addons/
(there was a bug in the sort function that would sometimes crash VX) (Special thanks to Avarteas).
- Fixed many addons that were in the wrong CAT. (list below);
Blouse068 -- Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse043 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse085 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse092 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse098 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Corset037 - Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress015.Nightrobeopen -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress027 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress061 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress079 -- Moved to Coat CAT.
Dress085 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress092 -- Moved to Top X CAT.
Dress101 -- Moved to Coat CAT. (F/S only).
Skirt019 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Corset008 -- Moved to Top Y CAT.
Pant013.SkinnyJeansStdPulled -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Corset039 -- (F/S only).
Blouse127 -- (F/S only).
Blouse133 -- (F/S only).
NC.Blouse3 -- (F/S only).
Corset020 -- Moved to Corset CAT.
Corset048 -- Moved to Corset CAT.
Blouse059 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Blouse094 -- Moved to Coat CAT.
Shoe075 -- Moved to Boots CAT.
Shoe110 -- Moved to Boots CAT.
Bra 013 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 014 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 018 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 039 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 043 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Panty 019 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 029 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 030 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 045 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 052 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.

About your Cloth not savin properly in your model, try to load the cloths, inside CUSTOMIZER screen itsself, not the opened tab in pose edit, wich is different.

See if the bug was fixed, if it was not, enter in contact again! ^^

Thank you!!

Last edited:

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
Hi!

The VX verision of TK 17 was never properly finished, we launched more updates beyond ''P'', the lastest one is update ''R'', wich you can find it here: , this is a official update by the Original Community, Avarteas tek17 amd WhiteRabbit.

Some major changed were made, and bug fixes, see the list:

- Fixed bug when you have the unzipped and the zipped version of an addon in Addons/
(there was a bug in the sort function that would sometimes crash VX) (Special thanks to Avarteas).
- Fixed many addons that were in the wrong CAT. (list below);
Blouse068 -- Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse043 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse085 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse092 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Blouse098 -- (Male) Moved to Coat CAT.
Corset037 - Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress015.Nightrobeopen -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress027 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress061 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress079 -- Moved to Coat CAT.
Dress085 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Dress092 -- Moved to Top X CAT.
Dress101 -- Moved to Coat CAT. (F/S only).
Skirt019 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Corset008 -- Moved to Top Y CAT.
Pant013.SkinnyJeansStdPulled -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Corset039 -- (F/S only).
Blouse127 -- (F/S only).
Blouse133 -- (F/S only).
NC.Blouse3 -- (F/S only).
Corset020 -- Moved to Corset CAT.
Corset048 -- Moved to Corset CAT.
Blouse059 -- Moved to open clothes CAT.
Blouse094 -- Moved to Coat CAT.
Shoe075 -- Moved to Boots CAT.
Shoe110 -- Moved to Boots CAT.
Bra 013 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 014 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 018 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 039 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Bra 043 -- Moved to Bikini top CAT.
Panty 019 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 029 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 030 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 045 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.
Panty 052 -- Moved to Bikini Bottom CAT.

About your Cloth not savin properly in your model, try to load the cloths, inside CUSTOMIZER screen itsself, not the opened tab in pose edit, wich is different.

See if the bug was fixed, if it was not, enter in contact again! ^^

Thank you!!
so after five years you changed a text file? thanks

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

Thanks
This has nothing to do with a patch or update.

When you save an outfit for a model there will be an option on the bottom to set it as the default. Check this option to set it as the default outfit for that model. You will then see a "Star" on the outfit letting you know it is the default. Now whenever you load that model anywhere in the game it will load with that outfit. Hope this helps.

Update P should work fine. We actually recommend it if you are a Hook 5 user, as many users have complained about increased crashing with the later updates. I tested it for about 3-4 months and also saw an uptick in crashes with the later updates. My assumption is that these were not tested on a Hook5 build, so while they may work fine on Non-Hook5 setups...Hook5 is a different story.

Just so there is no confusion. Keep in mind KE Update 1, is a Klub Exile update that follows P. It is not compatible with Q or R.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TeoNZ

Apr 24, 2019

When you save an outfit for a model there will be an option on the bottom to set it as the default. Check this option to set it as the default outfit for that model. You will then see a "Star" on the outfit letting you know it is the default. Now whenever you load that model anywhere in the game it will load with that outfit. Hope this helps.

Update P should work fine. We actually recommend it if you are a Hook 5 user, as many users have complained about increased crashing with the later updates. I tested it for about 3-4 months and also saw an uptick in crashes with the later updates. My assumption is that these were not tested on a Hook5 build, so while they may work fine on Non-Hook5 setups...Hook5 is a different story.

Just so there is no confusion. Keep in mind KE Update 1, is a Klub Exile update that follows P. It is not compatible with Q or R.

Sadly the new gui is too hard on my eyes, I would like an option to not use that, if possible please, so I could use the newer updat. Cheers

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Sadly the new gui is too hard on my eyes, I would like an option to not use that, if possible please, so I could use the newer updat. Cheers
There a are a handful of GUIs available you can use. For different taste. The theme in the update is based on Dark UI by cr532 but here are a few I would recommend:

Reactions: valkaree99

TeoNZ

Apr 24, 2019
There a are a handful of GUIs available you can use. For different taste. The theme in the update is based on Dark UI by cr532 but here are a few I would recommend:

Thanks Heaps. Cheers

kurban2213

Aug 12, 2019
can someone tell me name of a decent full repack to try these stuff without headache and all the modding time please?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022

This was exactly what I was looking for. I never knew what the star was but that makes sense. FYI this only seemed to work when in the Customizer, if I tried to do it through the Customize Dialog (f12) it didn't save the changes.

At this point I'm not looking to upgrade my TK instance, it's brittle as it is and I don't use Hook or XBody. But at some point in the future I'll upgrade to take advantage of the newest stuff.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Is there an easy way to capture all keys for a given frame, other than manually clicking the checkbox for each key in that frame?

Nov 11, 2017
Is there an easy way to capture all keys for a given frame, other than manually clicking the checkbox for each key in that frame?

YES!!! click on the beginning key you want, and then press Ctrl on your keyboard, and click and on the Ending key you want

(OBS #01: Only works on specific FRAME bar number, can't drag to another/next)
(OBS#02: This commonly used in various applications to select multiple files at once, i think you know this method ^^)

Reactions: tek17

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
This was exactly what I was looking for. I never knew what the star was but that makes sense. FYI this only seemed to work when in the Customizer, if I tried to do it through the Customize Dialog (f12) it didn't save the changes.

At this point I'm not looking to upgrade my TK instance, it's brittle as it is and I don't use Hook or XBody. But at some point in the future I'll upgrade to take advantage of the newest stuff.
I definitely support the upgrade. VX enables morphs which come in handy especially for games. Also the vast majority like 99% of new content is made for VX. I have yet to see a game made with TK17 which uses the full power of Hook5. Not just for models but for other effects Hook5 brings like water, fire, particles etc...

As for XBody, be aware there are a shit ton of morphs 500+ for XBody (Don't let it overwhelm you).

Are you in the Key Frame editor? If so hold shift and click and drag all the keys you want to select.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
For those of you interested. Here is over 1.5 GBs of default Textures for the game. These do not require addons and use the standard game assets. Just some stuff I downloaded from Thrixxx over time. I don't really use them, but i know some folks are big on base game assets. Should work with any version of the game, just place in your Mod\Activemod folder Enjoy. :)

These are just sample of the previews. Browse freely with mega and download what you like. No site required ;) LOL.

preview.jpg preview (1).png preview.png Preview (4).png preview (3).png preview (2).jpg Preview (2).png preview (1).jpg

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2021
For those of you interested. Here is over 1.5 GBs of default Textures for the game. These do not require addons and use the standard game assets. Just some stuff I downloaded from Thrixxx over time. I don't really use them, but i know some folks are big on base game assets. Should work with any version of the game, just place in your Mod\Activemod folder Enjoy. :)

These are just sample of the previews. Browse freely with mega and download what you like. No site required ;) LOL.

View attachment 3031639 View attachment 3031640 View attachment 3031641 View attachment 3032028 View attachment 3032029 View attachment 3032030 View attachment 3032031 View attachment 3032032

Mega
I remember, the first pages of modsgarden's texture thread was plenty of these stolen historical items! It bring memories of my puppy years, thanks!

Now is pretty sad a few of these won't look that good under H5 except maybe the denim set and sport panties

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I remember, the first pages of modsgarden's texture thread was plenty of these stolen historical items! It bring memories of my puppy years, thanks!

Now is pretty sad a few of these won't look that good under H5 except maybe the denim set and sport panties
I have actually used some with Hook 5 in the past. You simply need to create the Normal and Spec maps using your application of choice. Some of these were made using the Metal maps with SV2 64 Bit, but that usually just make things a level of shiny and adds some level of detail, however nothing on the level of Hook 5.

Mar 10, 2021
I have actually used some with Hook 5 in the past. You simply need to create the Normal and Spec maps using your application of choice. Some of these were made using the Metal maps with SV2 64 Bit, but that usually just make things a level of shiny and adds some level of detail, however nothing on the level of Hook 5.
Thanks for the tip! I'll try mapping them myself then, never used any vanilla item like these with H5 so guess it worth going on an adventure

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

View attachment 3031639 View attachment 3031640 View attachment 3031641 View attachment 3032028 View attachment 3032029 View attachment 3032030 View attachment 3032031 View attachment 3032032

Mega
Realized I have a whole lot more than I thought I did. Uploading now, but 4.5GBs worth of Thrixx Default Textures. Includes Room retextures also.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
In order to use TK for anims in my game, I need to be able to capture screenshots with a transparent background. In vanilla TK VX (patch P), I can do that with ctrl+shift+r to turn off the room background, and ctrl+p to take a screenshot. But with Hook 5 (I'm using whatever comes with the Codename-VX build, which I think is H5 Basic) it captures the background in the visible color. Is there a way to capture screenshots w/ transparent backgrounds when using Hook?

settings: c1.jpg

screenshot: c2.jpg

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes