Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

giogionis

Jul 21, 2023
so my version isnt working anymore any ideas? it was working really great is the repack version on the first page

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
so my version isnt working anymore any ideas? it was working really great is the repack version on the first page

Well your error is "Archives Not Found"

This most likely means the repack was incomplete, corrupted, (easily done if it was a torrent) and/or missing all or part of what is in the archives folder.

As already said best to use the standard installer. It is available on the front page and is the same version/megalink Klub Exile maintains so it can be trusted. However, if your looking for a repack check out the following:

CODENAME VX REPACK by Codename 74

1695263031539.jpeg

Based on VX without any interface or major scripting changes. It comes with Hook5 Basic, but you can easily install on top. While i do not use repacks myself, I highly recommend this one as CN74 has done a good job of packaging what most people will need starting up with the game in a way they will be able to follow. A few of the goodies included are:

• Addons and Activemod properly sorted to get you started
  • Hook 5 Hair - Including some customized by CN74
  • Popular Models posted to Klub Exile including all CN74's recent models
  • Face and Body Mods
This RePack is built with VX 1.0 Update P, and can be updated to KE1 (Butt Sliders, and other stuff).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F7 CURVY REPACK by DP16 and DDman2 aka RedApple2

1695263722190.jpeg

This a highly modified version of TK17 built by DP16. If you are looking for something more advanced and basically in many regards a complete change in game this is it. DP16 has taken his deep understanding of the game and basically made it into something which he prefers. It uses his own version of models based on F7 Curvy and all clothes and addons for the most part are made by DP16 for F7Curvy and F7CUrvy Futa models. Features include:
  1. 137+ addons + activemod textures with previews (some old, some new).
  2. New bulge for FlexSportswear with new sliders.
  3. Botmoto motorbike
  4. Treadmill
  5. new way to load Botmoto, treadmill and Motor. You can load PE sliders and customizer options on any model.
If you are familiar with and you want something similar, you can try this repack but it is not for the faint of heart. is active on Klub Exile if you need help.

Last edited:

giogionis

Jul 21, 2023

does the game stores any info like in appdata folders? i believe that may be the issue i redownload the whole repack on the first page but it wont launch thanks for the links and the info i think i will get the repack from there as soon as i can download again

• Angry
Reactions: Richter Belmont

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

does the game stores any info like in appdata folders? i believe that may be the issue i redownload the whole repack on the first page but it wont launch thanks for the links and the info i think i will get the repack from there as soon as i can download again
I don't beleieve it does, but I could be mistaken. Most folks use the portable install to keep the game contained to a single install location.

There are download mirrors on the page for repacks and content packs. You don't need to wait for downloads to reset to grab those things. Just use the mirror. This allows folks to get started with a shit ton of legacy content in the large archives and use their downloads for the newer content.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017

Are you talking about sequences?

Nov 11, 2017
Hi Guys!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
We are proud to announce, that we`re making a new body mod for TK 17, that is similar to the of HONEY SELECT!!!

All thanks to _Sam005_, this will be possible!!

Let`s Compare:

Now TK17 version of the BODY:

VIDEOS
DOWNLOAD THE VIDEOS HERE:

The body is not ready yet, we are finishing making the feet and breasts.
Once ready, we will post it on , tottally FREE!!!

Hope you guys like it!!
And once again, thanks to _Sam005_!!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hi Guys!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
We are proud to announce, that we`re making a new body mod for TK 17, that is similar to the of HONEY SELECT!!!

Let`s Compare:

VIDEOS
DOWNLOAD THE VIDEOS HERE: MEGA

Hope you guys like it!!

Meh....I prefer Latona by Driver...;)

1695761188833.jpeg

and it comes with a BB version

1695761226535.jpeg

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

First I would like to announce that we have a new banner for our official site; Phoenix Garden.
Special thank you to OysterMug for helping me creating it.

Second, I would like to showcase some of the new content we got from our members in September;

All this is possible with the big help of our webmaster Roy.
That said, he need the help from the community to finance the site,
therefore if you can help with this, please use the donate button on the bottom of the Phoenix site;

This will ensure that the community and team have a place to share content and post updates for the game.
Thank you.

Team K17

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I know there is KE Update 1 for VX. Will there be an KE Update 2?
Short answer is yes. Update 1 was not as significant as some others, but we wanted to see how the community reacted to it. It was overwhelmingly positive with no issues or hiccups. So now we are looking at more major items.

We are just trying to decide what gets added to the next update as there is a lot of candidates. We are doing it a little different as it is more so community driven so anyone can jump in and contribute with an idea or something they developed and we filter for the ones with the biggest impact to functionality or usability.

For sure we will extend or increase the number of available morph slots as this will allow for some interesting PE morphs like the full set of JCMs. It requires modification of a few key files like Anim01 and others so not for the faint of heart. Outside of that things like Drivers Customizer Expander, hfg2s VX Morph Loader Pro, and the Advanced Acessories System are leading candidates for update 2 if the mod creators are good with rolling it in.

Stay tuned or jump into the if your interested in more.

Nov 11, 2017
I know there is KE Update 1 for VX. Will there be an KE Update 2?
I advice you to download other updates of VX version in out site, , that said Klub Exile, did a update named P, the last one that we did was R. That said, VX version was never completed, due to a problem that we all already know.

Thank you!

Reactions: tek17

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Hi Guys!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Let`s Compare:

VIDEOS
DOWNLOAD THE VIDEOS HERE: MEGA

Hope you guys like it!!
Thanks Belmont .let you know that i found something wrong and fixed during making this body, that every single body mod of 7.5v may crash in VX version .specially after adding vertices . they will not run properly in VX. that was fucking annoying.

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks Belmont .let you know that i found something wrong and fixed during making this body, that every single body mod of 7.5v may crash in VX version .specially after adding vertices . they will not run properly in VX. that was fucking annoying.
I`m glad to know that! ^^

Our imitation of illusion body from Honey Select, to TK17 VX will become true!

Oct 28, 2021
Short answer is yes. Update 1 was not as significant as some others, but we wanted to see how the community reacted to it. It was overwhelmingly positive with no issues or hiccups. So now we are looking at more major items.

We are just trying to decide what gets added to the next update as there is a lot of candidates. We are doing it a little different as it is more so community driven so anyone can jump in and contribute with an idea or something they developed and we filter for the ones with the biggest impact to functionality or usability.

For sure we will extend or increase the number of available morph slots as this will allow for some interesting PE morphs like the full set of JCMs. It requires modification of a few key files like Anim01 and others so not for the faint of heart. Outside of that things like Drivers Customizer Expander, hfg2s VX Morph Loader Pro, and the Advanced Acessories System are leading candidates for update 2 if the mod creators are good with rolling it in.

Stay tuned or jump into the if your interested in more.
Thanks, that is a interesting list of update candidates.

I advice you to download other updates of VX version in out site, , that said Klub Exile, did a update named P, the last one that we did was R. That said, VX version was never completed, due to a problem that we all already know.

Thank you!
Unfortunately there is not really a way to use both. I decided to go with the KE Update since you guys seem to be focused on V11. I am still a VX user mainly for Hook 5 integration. I am not to impressed with the graphics in V11 that have been shown to date. Maybe it will improve in the future, but for now VX Hook 5 is better for me. I am glad someone is continuing on with VX development, as it is hard to give up H5 to go to V11. I preferred the new Anti Clip tab and Butt Sliders that came with the KE Update over what got updated in Q and R. I am also very interested in what is on the list of things to be added in the future. It is just better for my use case.

I realized I probably should of directed the message at hdiddy, but thanks for responding and good luck with what you are doing.

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks, that is a interesting list of update candidates.

Unfortunately there is not really a way to use both. I decided to go with the KE Update since you guys seem to be focused on V11. I am still a VX user mainly for Hook 5 integration. I am not to impressed with the graphics in V11 that have been shown to date. Maybe it will improve in the future, but for now VX Hook 5 is better for me. I am glad someone is continuing on with VX development, as it is hard to give up H5 to go to V11. I preferred the new Anti Clip tab and Butt Sliders that came with the KE Update over what got updated in Q and R. I am also very interested in what is on the list of things to be added in the future. It is just better for my use case.

I realized I probably should of directed the message at hdiddy, but thanks for responding and good luck with what you are doing.
Hi!

You can instal whatever Update version of VX you may find useful or liked it, please feel free to that.

And about the V11

Ye, V11 still in Beta version, but many new features will come with it, and in the feature, we will manage to improve the graphics, that`s just a matter of time, remember what i`ve said, i said to a lot of members, one milion times hahaahaha:

We are still in BETA!! So more features and improvments are yet to come!! That said, all you need to do is to keep waiting patiently^^

Oct 28, 2021
Hi!

You can instal whatever Update version of VX you may find useful or liked it, please feel free to that.

And about the V11

Ye, V11 still in Beta version, but many new features will come with it, and in the feature, we will manage to improve the graphics, that`s just a matter of time, remember what i`ve said, i said to a lot of members, one milion times hahaahaha:

We are still in BETA!! So more features and improvments are yet to come!! That said, all you need to do is to keep waiting patiently^^
I think we all have different tolerances of patience. I think it has been 3 years, and I have been watching from the sideline seeing what happens. I'm not sure who exactly you are or what role you play, but when the person that seems to be doing all the development basically says it will never be on the level of Hook5, that is what I pay attention to. No offense to you or what you do.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
hello friends, this is already the fifth time I have tried to install hook5 with tk17 and I still can't... when I press the key that supposedly opens hook 5, it opens normal hook, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but something is wrong.

Reactions: RenoirSpiece
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes