Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 11, 2017
I am guessing the pictures you used is this so call self made hook. Sorry but that is pretty misleading, Hook5 looks better, you guys should ring the hook5 creator up and pay him to make Hook5 work with V11. If not prove me wrong and post a better image. I want to be amazed.
Hello there =D

I`m glad i can tell you, TK17 V11 will have it`s own graphics Hook, by the beginning We were thinking about implementing the hook5 source code with the new version of TK17, which is now V11, but this is not possible because Pervo is no longer among us, we don't know if he is still alive, or if he is just missing, I prefer to believe that he is just absent and will return soon. That said, regardless of Pervo, we decided that we are going to use another GFX engine to improve the V11 graphics, I can't give more details, but the end result will look something like WILD LIFE , made in Unreal Engine 5.2.

V11 still in Beta stage, there is much to be done. But be patience!!! soon enough VX will become OBSOLETE! hahaha, i can say what wilt 100% sure! Just like 7.5..

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021
Hello there =D

I`m glad i can tell you, TK17 V11 will have it`s own graphics Hook, by the beginning We were thinking about implementing the hook5 source code with the new version of TK17, which is now V11, but this is not possible because Pervo is no longer among us, we don't know if he is still alive, or if he is just missing, I prefer to believe that he is just absent and will return soon. That said, regardless of Pervo, we decided that we are going to use another GFX engine to improve the V11 graphics, I can't give more details, but the end result will look something like WILD LIFE , made in Unreal Engine 5.2.

V11 still in Beta stage, there is much to be done. But be patience!!! soon enough VX will become OBSOLETE! hahaha, i can say what wilt 100% sure! Just like 7.5..
I'm sorry but if you think V11 looks anything like VX with H5, let alone Wild Life with Unreal, you may need to look again. But its better to show folks rather than talking. Also the GFX from my understanding the GFX engine used in V11 is simply the one that came with the newer version of 3DSV2 64 Bit. It does not seem like you really had a choice.

Anyway. This is V11 with the so called new improved GFX engine. Is it an improvement to vanilla graphics? Yes. Is it anything close to H5. Sorry, not even close. There is only a few captures on the Discord channel, but folks should judge for themselves. As the saying goes. Talk is cheap. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below are some images I pulled of of Klub Exile which gives folks an idea of the range and power of H5. I mean there are more on the front page, but I wanted to see for myself what people are doing. With H5 your model does not seem like they got pasted into the scene like with V11, everything seems integrated. The lighting and the shadows not just in the environment but on the models themselves is much more advanced then what you will see in V11 GFX.

You have a better PBR system, where if you make something in a utility like Substance it will actually show up the way you made not. Not with a consistent shiny hue or film wrapped around everything. I could go on but to me, I think it is clear in the images.

Richter Belmont if you have anything more recent showing what V11 can do I think it will be great to post that. But from what I scene it still cannot produce anything close to what VX with Hook5 can produce.

Nov 24, 2018
I'm sorry but if you think V11 looks anything like VX with H5, let alone Wild Life with Unreal, you may need to look again. But its better to show folks rather than talking. Also the GFX from my understanding the GFX engine used in V11 is simply the one that came with the newer version of 3DSV2 64 Bit. It does not seem like you really had a choice.

Anyway. This is V11 with the so called new improved GFX engine. Is it an improvement to vanilla graphics? Yes. Is it anything close to H5. Sorry, not even close. There is only a few captures on the Discord channel, but folks should judge for themselves. As the saying goes. Talk is cheap. :)

Below are some images I pulled of of Klub Exile which gives folks an idea of the range and power of H5. I mean there are more on the front page, but I wanted to see for myself what people are doing. With H5 your model does not seem like they got pasted into the scene like with V11, everything seems integrated. The lighting and the shadows not just in the environment but on the models themselves is much more advanced then what you will see in V11 GFX.

You have a better PBR system, where if you make something in a utility like Substance it will actually show up the way you made not. Not with a consistent shiny hue or film wrapped around everything. I could go on but to me, I think it is clear in the images.

Richter Belmont if you have anything more recent showing what V11 can do I think it will be great to post that. But from what I scene it still cannot produce anything close to what VX with Hook5 can produce.

Thank you for the detailed clarification. A Hook5 adaptation would of been great but I can see why it wasn't made.

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
how exactly do I install mods from loverslab into the game? do I unzip them directly into the game folder or is there a specific place I have to put the files?
You can view the online documentation for VX here:

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
Thank you for the detailed clarification. A Hook5 adaptation would of been great but I can see why it wasn't made.
The author of "Hook" (3/4/5)... AFAIK... lives in Russia (or the general vicinity) and their connection to the U.S. was severed a few years ago. No (existing) version of "Hook" works with the soon-to-be-released 64bit V11 b/c they are all 32bit.

Hopefully, "Pervo" will hear about V11, recompile H5 as a 64bit DLL and simply sell it for a few bucks (easy money.) No need to recode it all over again.

In the meantime, I've been experimenting with Vulkan as well as the new 64bit ReShade 5.x with positive results. Once V11 is released, I'll be posting the information over on " ".

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1692151680619.png

Ok seems pretty calm around here. :cool: So why not a community update. In this update I wanted to highlight some new addons and tools that may be worth your time and energy. So strap in...

Dragon's Veil by Euphie

1692152057617.jpeg

Yes, there is a nice story behind this one so I definately advice you check it out. This is an old addon by Euphie that was in many ways stolen, but it has been updated and brought back to its rightful owner. Now the major aspect of this addon which in my mind is pure genius is the way the Bow works. Something to be expected from the queen of morphs.

1692152183760.gif 1692152217870.gif

My advice don't even try to wrap your brain around how it works. Just sit back and take pleasure in its genius. Its available exclusively on Klub Exile Here:

Voice Set Creator by NCProductions

1692152621704.png

The man, the myth, the legend is at it with some new and something special. We finally have a modern Voice Set Creator tool were we do not have to worry about installing random sketchy software on our computers. NCP has taken what Raistin Kain brought us with Muse Skill Tree...simplified and streamlined as a simple web based tool anyone can use. Make sure you give NCP some love on KE as this something trully unique and novel:

We will be looking at dusting off our Voice Set ID tracker Database to make sharing of new voice sets simpler. Basically making sure folks do not step on each others toes.

Lets Get Away Top KE Edition by Smoke

1692153176401.jpeg

You gotta love classics. I think this is one of those tops that got me hooked to this game. Well now it has been updated with new weights, morphs, and textures giving the classic item made by Morokei some love. I wanted to highlight this because there is a lot of KE Edition classic items which we have updated with new features on the site. From clothes, to rooms to toys. Big ups to smoke for keeping these things alive with some new features.

You can find the top here:

Seductive Stewardess by HDiddy

1692153416448.jpeg

Ok so some self plugging here. This shit took me way too long to make so I am go to shameless plug it. LOL. That said this is a classic stewardess outfit with a full set of lingerie also. It is a total of 7 items, so not your standard download. With adjustment morphs for multiple bodies including the new Latona body by driver.

1692153468379.png 1692153500448.png

You can find it here:

LATONA v2.63

1692153823440.jpeg

Yessir, our man Driver (Hootie) is at it again with an pretty impressive new body called LATONA. You can tell he spent some time with this one. It additionally includes BB options for those of you who prefer the more bustier model. In addition it is XBody Enabled so you also have additional body morphs to fine tune your experience the way you want. Driver has listed over 50 Clothing items compatible with with LATONA so you do not have to worry about your model not being clothed.

1692153857856.jpeg 1692153880195.jpeg

You can find Latona here:

cr532 Hair
and Fur Jacket

1692154296536.jpeg

Want to see some of the power of Hook 5? Well look no further than the fur jacket from cr532. Applying the H5 Skin System ans displacements to clothing has some trully great results. We also saw this when Kraegar created a velvet look for a dress. Always nice to see the community expanding the possibilities. Ohhh and cannot forget, cr532 continues to provide us with some high quality Hair (Non-Hairwoks) this stuff is trully stunning. There is not much to say about it just show some love if you decide to use it.

1692154230436.jpeg 1692154516134.jpeg 1692154456929.jpeg 1692154479150.jpeg

You can find the fur jacket here: , links to hair downloads on the bottom.

kyfivaso

Aug 22, 2023
Okay, so here's the fonts for this.

Unpack to C:\Windows\Fonts

If anyone knows how to change the game font, I would like to know, this font looks like dogshit and is supersmall.

Also there is a ton of models in the save/models folder but only a few of them can be selected in the game for no reason.
this link doesnt work. pls text name of this font

ButtJutsu

May 4, 2019
Hi I want characters like redapple2, he uploaded his mods and everything but zippyshare has shut down. Anyone got a repack that makes it look like redapples? I went ot the gist link and all links are dead, and some links are dead in OP too

ButtJutsu

May 4, 2019
I install game with hook5, my models look nothing like redapple2's, anyone got a backup? I wanted the same skin and sweat

ButtJutsu

May 4, 2019
I went to 10 different websites, download links are dead for every skin texture, every model. The repacks have dead files. this is crazy

Nov 11, 2017
I went to 10 different websites, download links are dead for every skin texture, every model. The repacks have dead files. this is crazy

Hello there! =D

Come to our site , all addons are 100% free to download, we have a bunch of skins, and mods such as 4X SKIN mods, ReShades.

If you have any doubts or don't know how to install those things please feel free to contact me, on our , in there i can teach you how to do it.

See you there!! Hugs ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hi I want characters like redapple2, he uploaded his mods and everything but zippyshare has shut down. Anyone got a repack that makes it look like redapples? I went ot the gist link and all links are dead, and some links are dead in OP too
ReddApple2 also goes by ddman2. He does post poses and content on Klub Exile.

I install game with hook5, my models look nothing like redapple2's, anyone got a backup? I wanted the same skin and sweat
The F7 Curvy Repack is also available on Klub Exile.

ButtJutsu

May 4, 2019
ReddApple2 also goes by ddman2. He does post poses and content on Klub Exile.

The F7 Curvy Repack is also available on Klub Exile.
Thanks. At first it said download was erased, and I panicked but there was a mirror. You are the best.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks. At first it said download was erased, and I panicked but there was a mirror. You are the best.
Glad I can help. ddman2 is pretty active, so best to leave a comment or post a question in the help thread if you have issues with the F7 Curvy repack. It is not for the faint of heart ;)

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
As a user, who is closing a kinetic novel still using TK 7.5 with hook, I'm glad that this post (on a neutral forum) pushes both sites to give their best. It is a change of landscape compared to the previous situation. I like.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
As a user, who is closing a kinetic novel still using TK 7.5 with hook, I'm glad that this post (on a neutral forum) pushes both sites to give their best. It is a change of landscape compared to the previous situation. I like.
Interesting...what is the reason you are still using 7.5?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes