Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Read what is on the first page and everything should be there.

Did it - and it works.

Just joined the klub forum - wow so much content - overwhelming. Everything on the site works with the version linked here? Lots of chat about different versions...

Any recommended mods for improving graphics, adding in different characters/models (like the realistic stuff) - any key ones you think are worth starting with.

Or any tips for navigating the site.

Thanks for your help

Nov 11, 2017
where can i find additional positions - the 2019 redux mod pack - has things like dp etc - but the vx download doesn't?
Yeah the megapack is a thing, like it says it's a Mod Pack, inside of it there is only Mods (such as clothes, textures, poses etc).
And the VX Download is just the downloader separated. And when you said positions, what do you mean? would it be sex poses?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Did it - and it works.

Just joined the klub forum - wow so much content - overwhelming. Everything on the site works with the version linked here? Lots of chat about different versions...

Any recommended mods for improving graphics, adding in different characters/models (like the realistic stuff) - any key ones you think are worth starting with.

Or any tips for navigating the site.

Thanks for your help
Welcome to Klub Exile. I answered your question and sent you a link to the " " that should answer most of your questions. If not feel free to post something in the Help forums. The community does a much better job of getting questions answered vs posting them here.

As for poses I suggest you check out some of the newer stuff folks have posted. But some suggestions to get you started are below:

Nickcockman Ultimate Poses and

(He added a new pose pack when he joined KE)

The older repacks are on 7.5 meaning the Poses all need to be converted to VX. I would say the good ones that were on MG have already been converted and uploaded a VX pose Pack.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1691258464353.png

Hey folks. Just a few community updates. So what many folks are not aware of we set some pretty lofty goals at the start of KE. I mean lofty as we didn't even know how much traction the site will get. Those goals were:
  1. Create a modern and interactive site for the TK17 Community for everyone...(y)(y)(y)
  2. Foster the development of new modders....(y)(y)
  3. Surpass the amount of content that was on ModsGarden...(y)(y):cool: (Pretty sure we have doubled it)
  4. Surpass the amount of members on ModsGarden....Gettin ir Dun.
We have hit our first 3 goals in record fashion and are on our way to achieving the last. We recently just passed the 19,000 member mark and we are on the road 20K. The goal is to surpass the 40k mark, yeah there was a lot of people in MG, but I believe in time we will get there. Ok now some updates...

XILE POINTS aka XP

First and foremost we have made some updates to our XP System. Please make sure you read the post from Smoke regarding those changes. These mainly impact modders but there are some items in there for members also.

Yes the BlackJack Tables are still live and working if you have so much XP you don't even know what to do with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and with that we have refreshed the Members Shop. You now have different options to redeem your XP, either by showcasing your content, clearing up your rep, or just playing little side games. The XP Stimulus has been increased to 400 XP, and you can grab new XP every 3 months. Remember the fastest and easiest way to earn XP is through engagement, but for those who prefer not to...here you go.

1691258659034.png

COMPETITIONS

Our members asked and and we listened. We now have new themed competitions for folks to participate in. Yes the Monthly is still there but we have newer ones to test your "artistic" skills against the rest of the community.

1691259423692.png

FEATURED CONTENT

Below is all the new featured content since the last community Update. You can find the Featured content on the main page.

1691259582109.png
1691259667662.png
1691259717816.png
1691259844376.png

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
For those needing help, there is a reason we have always directed people to main site Klub Exile. Not because we want clicks (It is not ad supported), but because we much more resources to help folks plus a vibrant membership base who will try to get your questions asked. And no, don't expect people to tell you "Hi Newbie, this is not where to post your question" that is not how the KE community roles.

That said I will try to give you a basic step by step process here to install,

1. Download and install the executable. I suggest you do a portable install just to make things simpler
  2. Download Update P and extract the contents of the zip to the root of your game folder. Overwrite anything else that is there
  3. Run your game (This makes sure you get all the folders and things generated on first run)
Now Install Hook 5

PreReqs..install this stuff first

1. First, make sure that your game is running fine without hook5. If that doesn't work, look at your Antivirus and Security options in Windows 10. Install the game outside protected folders like ProgamFiles or ProgramFiles (x86).
  2. Install the June 2010 . You should do that anyway to have proper support for directx9 and older games. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS YOU NEED THESE SPECIFIC RUNTIMES
  3. Install .
Install Hook 5 Files
  1. First download the archive from the main game folder. This is a pre-packeged archive that just made things easier.
    1. View attachment 2712051
  2. Extract this entire archive to the root of your game folder (this is only two folders "Binaries" and "Mod"). Overwrite if asked. This effectively gives you H5 Basic
  3. If you want Hook 5 extended, download the files on the OP page copy the contents of the Hook5 extened archive into your binaries folder. Thats it.
    1. View attachment 2712063
  4. Now when using H5 you need to run the TK17Launcher directly from Binaries. It will not work if you do not run it from binaries.
  5. Select DirectX graphics at the launcher screen and launch. With H5 it takes 1 minute for the welcome screen to appear, so be patient.
I have an old installation of this game The Klub 17 - v10.x.x from Russian forum 2020 + my pose, scene and etc. There are many files in the folders on MEGA, what is the order of installation. I get confused by the many archives and can mess something up when overwriting. Write the order of installation of each archive in the folders, step by step. Thank You for help and great info

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I have an old installation of this game The Klub 17 - v10.x.x from Russian forum 2020 + my pose, scene and etc. There are many files in the folders on MEGA, what is the order of installation. I get confused by the many archives and can mess something up when overwriting. Write the order of installation of each archive in the folders, step by step. Thank You for help and great info
To be honest your better off installing the game like normal and adding your poses and add-ons after the fact.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Piter Georg

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Can't seem to install hook 5 (i.e. nothing comes up when i press f4) base game seems to work -

Posted this message on the tutorial on klub17 exile - on this tutorial:

Hi - I have followed the tutorial - but when I click f4 the hook5 menu doesn't show up?

I have tried it a few times - but nothing...

Game works and all the poses etc are working. Just not the hook5 element.

The version i have is X Klub Exile Edition 1.01p

With this point - The contents of the "ExampleLightLuts", "ExampleMouthDisplacement", "Hairworks binaries", "HBAO binaries", "Lua binaries", "OpenVR binaries", and "PhysX binaries" – every of them contain "Binaries" folders by itself. So you just need to put every "Binaries" folder into your main game directory.

Do I copy the folders? i.E. ExampleLightLuts - or do i extract the binaries in the folder? As the folder has examplelightluts\binaries\hook11data - I have put these into c\klub17

Also if i mess up the installation of hook 5 - as there is an order - do I need to do it all again? I.e. reinstall the base game?

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Assuming your using VX, mods (addons) goes in the Addons folder of the game.
They can be place as ZIP files, the game will automatically open them in the startup process.
If we're talking textures for built in game clothes, then those goes in the Mod/ActiveMod folder,
and each one needs to be placed in their own folders (no zip). Hope this answers your question.
So just to confirm - anything deemed as a mod - goes into addon folder and can be zipped
Everything else goes into mod/activemod
I have seen some clips of stuff going in the activemod/hookdata folder?

Also what consitutes a texture vs a mod?
I.e. are some of the cumshot things mods or textures? Are textures just anything that the people dress in/skins/buildings?

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
So just to confirm - anything deemed as a mod - goes into addon folder and can be zipped
I have seen some clips of stuff going in the activemod/hookdata folder?

I.e. are some of the cumshot things mods or textures? Are textures just anything that the people dress in/skins/buildings?
A mod are content that come with a new 3d file, and those go in the addon folder.

Extra texture for 3d object (in games and mods) goes in mod/activemod.

Just to be clear an addon can have extra textures for it, therefore those go in mod/activemod also.

Texture are basically image files (ie jpg) that wrap around the 3D object.

Cumshot should be textures only, therefore they go in mod/activemod.

Activemod/hookdata folder, are related to hook5 files. For more info on that, you will have to ask someone that use Hook.

It's important that textures that are placed in activemod, are put in their own folder each, and not ZIP.

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
For the most part. This is going to be 90% of the use case. Some mods are a little advanced and add files to other directories. But your basic addon or mod is going to go into the Addons folder

Textures go here....not everything else.

I have seen some clips of stuff going in the activemod/hookdata folder
Files with Hook5 maps and H5 Objects can literally be anywhere since their location is referenced in Pass and Level Definition files. Best bet is to put t where the author tells you to put it.

It is textures versus addons. Textures are images simple as that. Addons are basically anything with a script and scene folder.

Reactions: wablowbilly

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
How comes somebody picked this up ? thought this is dead for how many years already ? but anyways good that people are still making content for TK

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
How comes somebody picked this up ? thought this is dead for how many years already ? but anyways good that people are still making content for TK
MG may have died but the community is very much alive and well on a modern platform. We updated this page to reflect just that. We never stopped making content and we have more content now, than anything we saw on MG. This is a testament to a resilient community that has been able to survive against all odds and failures of those left in charge. Who would of thought that almost 3 years after MG was gone for good, and most members have quit....that today we will be at 20k members, a content catalog that surpasses not just MG...but games like SkyRim, and an influx of new modders. So again it only made sense to ensure the F95 page was updated.

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
For the most part. This is going to be 90% of the use case. Some mods are a little advanced and add files to other directories. But your basic addon or mod is going to go into the Addons folder

Textures go here....not everything else.

Files with Hook5 maps and H5 Objects can literally be anywhere since their location is referenced in Pass and Level Definition files. Best bet is to put t where the author tells you to put it.

It is textures versus addons. Textures are images simple as that. Addons are basically anything with a script and scene folder.

I really appreciate your help on this -
One final question - Following this tutorial on skin - - i can't for the life of me find how to use custom skins...i can't see them anywhere? i only have 6 options? i have downloaded skins to the addons folder? do i need to rename them female_

Nov 11, 2017
I really appreciate your help on this -
One final question - Following this tutorial on skin - - i can't for the life of me find how to use custom skins...i can't see them anywhere? i only have 6 options? i have downloaded skins to the addons folder? do i need to rename them female_
Hi there wablowbilly

The reason why your skins is not showing up in the game, maybe be some of the reasons bellow:

#01 - Maybe, it`s because you might have skins with incorrect names inside their folder;
#02 - Make sure you correctly installed yours skins in the right folder - MOD/ACTIVEMOD
#03 - The skins must be in .PNG

In case you still have problem, feel to contact me on discord, , once you enter there send me a PM =D

Reactions: tek17
Nov 11, 2017
Everyone!!! i would like to take this oportunity, knowing the large audience of this great forum that is the F95, to make a special announcement and some Spoilers, of what is to come in TK17's V11!!

Removed by a moderator

#02 - Do you always dreamed your female model to have a PLANET SIZED BOOTY? HAHAAHAHA

NOW THAT IS POSSIBLE WITH THE NEW ''SLIDER LIMITS'' feature, with it, will be possible to inscrease the size of any part of the body!!!! CHECK THAT OU ITS CRAZEEEEE!!!!!

USE IT WITH CAUTION!!! ROFL!!!!

#03 - NOW THE GAME LOADS 7X FASTER THAN VX version!!! No matter how many addon you have!

#04 - New .BSBV2.50 now coddding the game is more simplier!!! wich means it will more easier to mod!!

#05 - VAGINA GAP!! DO you remember when your model doesn't show her pussy between her groins, that was very ANNOYING BUG!!!! yeah i can say... WE FIXED THAT!!!! WITH NEW SLIDER CALLED VAGINA GAP:

BEFORE

AFTER

#06 - Now make a custom Body Skin will be more simplier!!!! (No futher details!! hahaaha)

#07 - DO YOU EVER USED THE KE X BODY???? NOW I CAN SAY, THAT IS NOW ON THE PAST!! WE WILL MAKE A BODY WITH 1500 MORPHS!!! (HELL YEAHHH!!!!)

#08 - And to finish this announcement, in the future updates, TK 17 V11 will have his OWN GRAPHIC HOOK!!! NO MORE HOOK 5 BULLSHIT, AND ALL THAT ANNOYING DRAG AND DROP INSTALLATION!!

TK 17 will be REVAMPED!!!! COME, MAKE A PART OF THIS!!!
THE MODSGARDEN IS BACK!!!! K17 and AVARTEAS and are in there!!!!!

WE ARE NOW THE
OFFICIAL

Last edited by a moderator:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
MG may have died but the community is very much alive and well on a modern platform. We updated this page to reflect just that. We never stopped making content and we have more content now, than anything we saw on MG. This is a testament to a resilient community that has been able to survive against all odds and failures of those left in charge. Who would of thought that almost 3 years after MG was gone for good, and most members have quit....that today we will be at 20k members, a content catalog that surpasses not just MG...but games like SkyRim, and an influx of new modders. So again it only made sense to ensure the F95 page was updated.
Sounds great i appreciate that you guys work on this and keep developing new stuff because for now this is my favorite h character creater tool, Koikatsu & Honey Select games that are made with this 2 look shitty therefore are not enjoyable tbh i think the best character creater tool in the future will be Wild Life but still TK17 will also be special for me is there a way that this will move eventually to TK18 anytime soon or at all ?

P.S probs for working on this very important content maker and reviving it plus keeping it alive.

Nov 24, 2018
#08 - And to finish this announcement, in the future updates, TK 17 V11 will have his OWN GRAPHIC HOOK!!! NO MORE HOOK 5 BULLSHIT, AND ALL THAT ANNOYING DRAG AND DROP INSTALLATION!!
I am guessing the pictures you used is this so call self made hook. Sorry but that is pretty misleading, Hook5 looks better, you guys should ring the hook5 creator up and pay him to make Hook5 work with V11. If not prove me wrong and post a better image. I want to be amazed.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Sounds great i appreciate that you guys work on this and keep developing new stuff because for now this is my favorite h character creater tool, Koikatsu & Honey Select games that are made with this 2 look shitty therefore are not enjoyable tbh i think the best character creater tool in the future will be Wild Life but still TK17 will also be special for me is there a way that this will move eventually to TK18 anytime soon or at all ?

P.S probs for working on this very important content maker and reviving it plus keeping it alive.
Thank you for that. It's all about creating an environment that allows folks to let their creativity do its thing while ensuring those same folks get the level of appreciation they deserve. It is balancing act, and while there is a small few who may not like how we go about it, it has been successful.

There is no TK18, LOL. As mentioned in an earlier post V11 is in closed beta. It is based on the 64 Bit version of 3D Sex Villa 2 which added advanced graphics fixed some memory leak issues. The 64 Bit engine was needed to give more headroom for the new graphics engine. VX is based on the 32 Bit Version. I do still use the original game as I sometimes pull poses from the 3X community. That said I will say the adavanced graphics being lauded as a "Hook 5 Equivalent" is more closer to Hook 4. While it will be a welcomed upgrade for those not using Hook 5, you will not be able to replicate anything close to the images you see on the front page...all done with H5. Not to mention things like Hairworks, Physx Hair, Water, Particles, and H5 Objects will all not work with V11. We have posted comparisons in the past, which I believe is still in LL here: Imagine that with shinier oily skin.

3X has effectively stopped development of 3D Sex Villa. This seems to be a constant pain point with the community still active on the games site, to the point some key content producers are moving to VaM. What they released back in 2017 (The 64 Bit version) is basically the last major update we will see. I think the mod going forward will more so be about how the community takes what is available and expands it functionality. We are seeing a lot of this in KE with things like Customizer Expander, Advanced Accessories System, Expanded Butt Sliders and other mods that have extended the game past your typical addon.

Reactions: StreamSteam
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes