Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I'm used to it. Is the first love that you simply can't stop loving.
I get it. I know people have had issues with models not coming over cleanly in the past. You should definately (if you are not already) maybe have mess with it on the side. At least to have access to new or updated content.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hey Folks,

We are getting a few folks asking questions about how do they download or how do they do one thing or another on Klub Exile. Yes I know a lot of this is in the welcome message, but I also know people do not read that.

So for all users coming from F95 this post is designed to help dispel any confusion you might have.

For starters...you need to post 5 times (not spammy) to unlock downloads. This ensures your not a bot or something similar. Yea I know some of you do not like it, but hey, it works.

New mods may have XP tied to them in order to download them. They are points you get through normal engagement. Legacy items including game downloads, repacks, content packs, etc..do not have XP tied them. The amount of XP for whatever item is solely dependent on the content owner. No, YOU CANNOT BUY XP WITH REAL MONEY. We do not sell mods or we will ever sell mods.

Download limits are either earned through participation or through Donations. Most folks earn it through participation which is a Mix of Reputation, Badge Level, and Content Posted. Every interaction you make on the site will move any one of those aspects closer to getting a promotion rank. Modders and Content creators have unlimited downloads. This title is given and not earned and very much based upon the quality of content and mods you post to the site. They are considered the most Senior Members as without them the site would probably not exist.

Finally you have download limits based upon Donation level. We know not everyone is cut out to be a content creator or modder, but wants to support the site. These folks will get download increases based upon those very donations. The last a year or until the next donation campaign. We only ask for donations 1 time a year towards the end of the year as the site is paid for annually not monthly. Below is a breakdown of who gets what. Hope it helps.

Earned Rankings Download Limits:

Member Level 1: 25
Member Level 2: 50
Member Level 3: 100
Modders and Content Creators: Unlimited

Donation Level Download Limits

Bronze Member: 50
Silver Member: 100
Gold Member: 150
Platinum Member 250
Diamond Member: 500

Sorry if this was long, but hopefully this is helpful. Cheers!!

• Angry
Reactions: Richter Belmont

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
NEW HEELS!!!

Let's have a little fun. These were asset I bought for pretty cheap and converted in. UV Maps were a pain in the arse but I digress. Curious which one of these do people prefer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamePlayer99_99

Oct 6, 2022
Can someone explain how VX sliders work? I'd like to simulate movement of certain toys during animations using sliders. Can sliders be added to this to make the legs or tail move? And if so, how can I add sliders to the toy? Is there a tutorial that explains the process?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Can someone explain how VX sliders work? I'd like to simulate movement of certain toys during animations using sliders. Can sliders be added to this to make the legs or tail move? And if so, how can I add sliders to the toy? Is there a tutorial that explains the process?

So in a general sense, sliders usually control something on a game asset, body, clothes, toys, room, etc. For the most part they will "morph" something in a specific way. Like increase breast size, reveal breast, open a door....you get the point. These are things that are added by the modder.

In this specific case the Facehugger addon is a toy that you would equip to your model. Most likely making it a free toy and connecting it to the head. The modder did not add any morphs to this toy, so anything you would want to do will depend on the basic Free Toy sliders you have in the game for toys. You can animate different aspects of size with these sliders and that is about it. So if you wanted to make it "Pulse" per say you can maybe to that. However moving specific things like the legs or tail is not possible because it was never built to morph like that.

Now all is not lost. Looking at the toy the author made broke the toy down into multiple meshes, Like claws and face. Because of this you could potentially add rotation and translation morphs to these specific individual areas. This gets into the advanced modding territory but you can read a tutorial here about . It will basically work the same way in theory.

Reactions: gamePlayer99_99

ButtJutsu

May 4, 2019
How do I record the game?

I have the game in window mode.

OBS gives black screen on game capture.
When I use OBS feature "Window capture" it works but then the game starts frame skipping.

I have a RTX 3070 GPU, with a AMD Ryzen 7 5800h CPU.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

When I use OBS feature "Window capture" it works but then the game starts frame skipping.

Since you mention that you fixed it on our discord channel, I will also post the solution here, in case it would help someone else;

"Fixed it, I had to go to nvidia control panel and make it use my GPU. Then OBS recognizes it as a game. It's a laptop"

Reactions: Richter Belmont

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

If using OBS make sure it is set in Windows (System >Display > Graphics) to use the High Performance Graphics Card. If you are getting frame skipping reduce the FPS record setting for OBS to something below 60.

1693846957902.png

For me going down to 48 fixed me frame skipping issues.

gamePlayer99_99

Oct 6, 2022
So in a general sense, sliders usually control something on a game asset, body, clothes, toys, room, etc. For the most part they will "morph" something in a specific way. Like increase breast size, reveal breast, open a door....you get the point. These are things that are added by the modder.

In this specific case the Facehugger addon is a toy that you would equip to your model. Most likely making it a free toy and connecting it to the head. The modder did not add any morphs to this toy, so anything you would want to do will depend on the basic Free Toy sliders you have in the game for toys. You can animate different aspects of size with these sliders and that is about it. So if you wanted to make it "Pulse" per say you can maybe to that. However moving specific things like the legs or tail is not possible because it was never built to morph like that.

Now all is not lost. Looking at the toy the author made broke the toy down into multiple meshes, Like claws and face. Because of this you could potentially add rotation and translation morphs to these specific individual areas. This gets into the advanced modding territory but you can read a tutorial here about . It will basically work the same way in theory.
Thanks this is really helpful. I'm going to look at that tutorial and may have some more questions but this is great background on the slider functionalities (best I've come across). And if I get it working I'll post to KE. Cheers!

Reactions: HDiddy

gamePlayer99_99

Oct 6, 2022
I created a body mod many years ago with 7.5, basically I opened the female body in blender and adjusted the vertices of the 3d model (mesh?). It clips clothes like hell but I like it and want to create a version of it for the shemale body. But I've pretty much forgotten all the steps I performed to do it. Can someone explain how to do it with VX? I think I would need to:

- extract the blender object from the TK files (how to do this?) for both female and shemale bodies
- copy the vertices from one blender object to the other
- repack the TK files

Does this sound right, and what tools do I need to use? bsb***.exe, etc?

Thanks

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I created a body mod many years ago with 7.5, basically I opened the female body in blender and adjusted the vertices of the 3d model (mesh?). It clips clothes like hell but I like it and want to create a version of it for the shemale body. But I've pretty much forgotten all the steps I performed to do it. Can someone explain how to do it with VX? I think I would need to:

- extract the blender object from the TK files (how to do this?) for both female and shemale bodies
- copy the vertices from one blender object to the other
- repack the TK files

Does this sound right, and what tools do I need to use? bsb***.exe, etc?

Thanks
Sorry easier to just send you to a tutorial:

Reactions: valkaree99

zarro

Aug 28, 2017
Is there a megapack torrent or something somewhere I can grab? Forcing arbitrary user engagement/donations to allow/grant more than 25 downloads a day is petty and dumb, especially considering the age of this game and how active that forum already is too. Man I miss Modsgarden...

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Is there a megapack torrent or something somewhere I can grab? Forcing arbitrary user engagement/donations to allow/grant more than 25 downloads a day is petty and dumb, especially considering the age of this game and how active that forum already is too. Man I miss Modsgarden...
That is why Phoenix exist, we don't have any limitation. We based our site like ModGarden;

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
No one is forcing you to be there. You could go elsewhere....don't worry our feelings will not be hurt. You are just one of a few., in the grand scheme of things ;)

Jokes aside. If your looking for megapacks of content, There is multiple. You can find pretty much most of the old content from MG neatly sorted here: . For the most part this is similar to what you may find in Phoenix Garden...legacy content from MG. The difference here no sorting through a bunch of threads to find what you are looking for. ModsGarden was something out of the late 90's, I swear. Anyway It is a 110GB Archive so don't you go downloading everything at once.

New content....well, what can we say there is a lot of it, like a lot a lot. If engagement is not your thing and you want new content those are the limitations.

Oct 28, 2021
I was not too much of fan either, but it has grown on me. Will not say much here. From what I see mods may consider it off topic. My opinion has changed a bit due to some events that happened recently, but I will not get into that. I responded to you in much more detail here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tk-17-off-topic.172966/post-11709367

I guess that thread is unmoderated. :)

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1694822505360.png

It s that time of the month again. Lets get into it. First off we have been trying to address the Mega links expiring. Yes we know and was an issue in Mods Garden and we are trying to keep it from happening in KE. We have increased the upload limit for downloads so people do not have to worry too much about uploading content to Mega. Rooms are now 1GB and most downloads are between 200 - 500 MB. If we see things needing to be increased we will act accordingly.

If you are coming in new to Klub Exile, please make sure you read your Welcome PM. There is a lot of good info there and will save you a lot of frustration. As a reminder, please also note the Banned Content thread if you plan on posting downloads. You do not want to get in trouble for posting content now allowed.

COMPETITIONS

Last month we launched multiple new photo competitions as people wanted more. Just want to give props to all the winners from the pas 3 months of competitions.

1694822819539.jpeg

1694822683122.jpeg 1694822711650.jpeg 1694822730595.png 1694822766048.png 1694822792846.jpeg

Winners will be featured on the front page for the next 3 months.

FEATURED COMICS

For all you content consumers you favorite artist have made some comic updates.

1694823586593.jpeg 1694823629133.jpeg

CREATOR SHOUT OUT

I did want to give some shoutouts to a few modders and content creators who have been making a huge difference. Driver/Hootie has done some impressive stuff with his new Latona body so all should check it out. cr532 Always surprises me with the quality of life mods he brings to the mix. His new Multi Draw Layer addon is so simple yet so genius. Finally big ups to Euphie's protege PhsychoCatGirl who recently joined and as already leaving her positive mark with her quirky hot takes and quality addons/advice.

FEATURED CONTENT

Ok enough me blabbing. There is a fare share of featured content this month including a couple of new rooms, So definatley give some of it a go.

1694823226876.png

1694823331955.png

1694823380827.png

Nov 11, 2017
is there anything on phoenix garden at all? I can't find anything there :(

Hello there Mulk1337, do you remember Modsgarden???, Once you enter in our site, you will feel all the nostalgia because our layout is identital to the MODSGARDEN original, so feel free to create a account on our new RE-MADE MODSGARDEN, that we renamed to !!

Now about the content, Yeahh, We have a plenty amount of addons and textures, let me show you!

To find all the addons and texture, it`s very simple:

Browse on wich category you want to download, and enter on it. For example, if you want to download MESH addons, just go to `` ```,

once inside you will see one separate forum, and threads:

And then, click on the Addons category you want to browse:

Let`s see Dress Items Addons:

Now for the Toys and Tools Addons:

We also have BODY MOD ADDONS:

And one of the most important, the ROOMS ADDONS! :

All addon categories are properly organized, just like in MODSGARDEN!! :cool:;)
And guess what???, TOTALLY FREE!!!!! JUST LIKE IN OLD TIMES, XD!!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes