Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
So in a general sense, sliders usually control something on a game asset, body, clothes, toys, room, etc. For the most part they will "morph" something in a specific way. Like increase breast size, reveal breast, open a door....you get the point. These are things that are added by the modder.

In this specific case the Facehugger addon is a toy that you would equip to your model. Most likely making it a free toy and connecting it to the head. The modder did not add any morphs to this toy, so anything you would want to do will depend on the basic Free Toy sliders you have in the game for toys. You can animate different aspects of size with these sliders and that is about it. So if you wanted to make it "Pulse" per say you can maybe to that. However moving specific things like the legs or tail is not possible because it was never built to morph like that.

Now all is not lost. Looking at the toy the author made broke the toy down into multiple meshes, Like claws and face. Because of this you could potentially add rotation and translation morphs to these specific individual areas. This gets into the advanced modding territory but you can read a tutorial here about . It will basically work the same way in theory.
HDiddy -- Thanks for posting this, glad I found it. I'm looking through your tutorial and scouring the KA posts. I'm looking to do something similar but I'm still pretty new to modding toys. I tried to import the .bs file for using the iotkm importer but am getting an error. I've been able to import other .bs files so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas what these errors mean? Is there a better way to import this into Blender?

Thanks

1696732948395.png

1696732989813.png

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
HDiddy -- Thanks for posting this, glad I found it. I'm looking through your tutorial and scouring the KA posts. I'm looking to do something similar but I'm still pretty new to modding toys. I tried to import the .bs file for using the iotkm importer but am getting an error. I've been able to import other .bs files so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any ideas what these errors mean? Is there a better way to import this into Blender?

Thanks

View attachment 2988823

View attachment 2988824
So some things may not import depending on how it was decoded with Blex. If there are line breaks in the file then sometimes Blender errors out. You can try decoding the BSB manually using the -nbr option for non breakable rows. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Nov 11, 2017

Thanks

View attachment 2988823

View attachment 2988824
Hi There!

Happy to see that you used our software as a game base from another game, that said and to be clear, TK17 VX and other versions is absolutly Free for everybody, including the addons ^^, so, don`t worry about nothing

Now about your doubt, did you tried to load the .BS file without the materials? also, try to use Blender V2.69 , for this IoTkm it loads better, let`s see if i can help you out

Thank you^^

Reactions: jane6

jane6

Nov 24, 2020
Hi There!

Happy to see that you used our software as a game base from another game, that said and to be clear, TK17 VX and other versions is absolutly Free for everybody, including the addons ^^, so, don`t worry about nothing

Now about your doubt, did you tried to load the .BS file without the materials? also, try to use Blender V2.69 , for this IoTkm it loads better, let`s see if i can help you out

Thank you^^

Das Forum phoenixgarden ist offline

forum offline

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'sugarice_pg'@'localhost' (using password: YES) Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

• Wow
Reactions: AgentKE

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hi There!

Thank you^^
Thanks HDiddy and Richter Belmont for the help. Yes I tried just importing the .bs file. Is v2.69 better than v2.79b? I thought 2.79b was supposed to be the best. I'm going to reinstall Blender and iotkm from scratch and see if it fixes it.

I'm also glad to hear that the community is OK using TK for game development. Given the 'drama' in the community I was concerned there would be pushback.

TK has been a great tool for my game. I use it for my CGIs, but they're pretty primitive since I don't know Hook yet. More importantly, TK has allowed me to build my game without being an artist. All of the animations in the game - running, shooting, evading, falling, and of course the sex - were rendered in TK. I then converted those to a set of png frames for sprites in my game.

I think TK can be a great tool for other developers making 2d platformer/sidescroller games. Most games on this site are either RPGM or VN's, because few of the devs have good art skills and/or know a game engine well enough to build a game. The engine part has been resolved - there are new engines now that are powerful and easy to use. Art is the big hurdle, and TK has made it easy for me. I was thinking about building a tutorial on the topic, do you think there will be interest?

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Thanks HDiddy and Richter Belmont for the help. Yes I tried just importing the .bs file. Is v2.69 better than v2.79b? I thought 2.79b was supposed to be the best. I'm going to reinstall Blender and iotkm from scratch and see if it fixes it.

I'm also glad to hear that the community is OK using TK for game development. Given the 'drama' in the community I was concerned there would be pushback.

TK has been a great tool for my game. I use it for my CGIs, but they're pretty primitive since I don't know Hook yet. More importantly, TK has allowed me to build my game without being an artist. All of the animations in the game - running, shooting, evading, falling, and of course the sex - were rendered in TK. I then converted those to a set of png frames for sprites in my game.

I think TK can be a great tool for other developers making 2d platformer/sidescroller games. Most games on this site are either RPGM or VN's, because few of the devs have good art skills and/or know a game engine well enough to build a game. The engine part has been resolved - there are new engines now that are powerful and easy to use. Art is the big hurdle, and TK has made it easy for me. I was thinking about building a tutorial on the topic, do you think there will be interest?
Yes, there will be interest on using TK17 as a tool for creations. I knew already about videos and comics, but I'm glad to see it can be used also for other games. That said, I encourage you to post your work and guide to Phoenix Garden. At the bottom of the site we have a section for creators to post their work.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017

Sure you can!! would be awesome ^^

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1697311800507.png

Another month another update. So first and fore most we hit a Milestone this past month KE passed the 20,000 Member mark which I have to say is insane. October marks 3 years of Klub Exile being open and I have to say the level of support and goodwill from almost the entire TK17 community has been huge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to solve this: I am getting errors after installing hook5 basic
--Error running lua_openstream: not enough memory .

demnesn21151

Apr 1, 2020
Sadly, this just doesn't work on Manjaro Linux. I've tried installing it in four different ways and followed the Linux guide to the letter but I still can't get Hook 5 to show up. It's frustrating that there isn't a ready to go installed zip file, which could save both players and modders a lot of hassle.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Sadly, this just doesn't work on Manjaro Linux. I've tried installing it in four different ways and followed the Linux guide to the letter but I still can't get Hook 5 to show up. It's frustrating that there isn't a ready to go installed zip file, which could save both players and modders a lot of hassle.
The original 3d Sex Villa 2 game was never built for Linux neither was H5. Keep in mind TK17 is more or less a mod of 3DSV2, and Hook5 is a mod on top of that. I know some folks have been able to get the Non-Hook5 versions working but not so much H5. I only dable in Linux, and I don't even have a working distribution installed so cannot help you there.

Your best bet is running the game on a Windows Virtual Machine if that is available to you.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Look at what you just wrote, you said that Forum F95 in its entirety is for making announcements... you forgot to mention that this IS A THREAD specific to the TK17 VX, and yes, news and topics about the VX should be posted here. I don't know what your intention was in saying something like that.
Agreed. From the developers' perspective, F95 is very much an advertising site. And it seems like that's the whole purpose of this thread -- advertise the game to build up the user base.

I'm also concerned that HDiddy's post with the recent KE update was removed. Did someone report it for some reason??

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
Look at what you just wrote, you said that Forum F95 in its entirety is for making announcements... you forgot to mention that this IS A THREAD specific to the TK17 VX, and yes, news and topics about the VX should be posted here. I don't know what your intention was in saying something like that.
Blah

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Agreed. From the developers' perspective, F95 is very much an advertising site. And it seems like that's the whole purpose of this thread -- advertise the game to build up the user base.

I'm also concerned that HDiddy's post with the recent KE update was removed. Did someone report it for some reason??
That has been resolved.

Reactions: valkaree99
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes