Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
I should add my install was really straight forward
  1. Install Game
  2. Install Update P (Drag and Drop files in archive and overwrite)
  3. Install KE Update 1 (Drag and Drop files in archive and overwrite)
  4. Launch Options Manager and enable 4GB Patch (Not the old version)
  5. Launch Game
That was basically it. I did not launch the game until the end.
so is this how you get the Klub version of the game? i am pretty confused by this and seem to only end up installing the old skool 3d sex villa game.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1689548823604.png

Hey folks....just want to make some things clear as I'm getting multiple messages from people who either got to Klub Exile from a Google search "the klub 17", "modsgarden" etc... or through the link on the OP. Things like "I cannot find downloads", "Where are the mods", and other similar questions. First off the links you see made available to Google are the "public" links. The go to general information pages. If you browse to the site this is what you will have access to until you create an account.

1689547570461.png

KE for the most part is a closed sited but we do surface information primarily for Search Engine Optimization.

Another question I am getting is why not post all the content on F95. F95 is not built for neither is it supposed to be used for a mods repository of any specific game. Sure while we would not have to pay for another site, It would not make sense to try to rebuild a mods catalog of over 7,000 items in F95 not to mention redirecting over 18,000 KE users to F95. In addition we do not use MegaLinks or similar file sharing sites to store content, we have our own Amazon S3 Instance (2 TBs) where content is stored and made available to the members. This ensures content does not expire.

Remember our focus is to support the continued modding of the game, from training new modders, development of tools etc. The secondary focus is then to provide this content to users to play in their games. If anyone still needs some further clarification feel free to send me a PM...on your site of choice (LL, F95, or KE)

Finally, we are testing a new feature with our Visual Artist (People who make comics). We have added a Document Repository that can be used to upload Full PDF comics and browse them embedded on the site without downloading. It will still ahve the typical comments and reviews options, but we are thinking it could be an good experience for content consumers. More to come on this later, but wanted to put that out there.

Cheers!!

Mulk1337

Jul 2, 2017
can someone explain to me how i can use more graphics memory, i have already used the 4gb botton but it still looks the same as when it was first installed and i'm sorry my english isn't that good, please be nice :)

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
can someone explain to me how i can use more graphics memory, i have already used the 4gb botton but it still looks the same as when it was first installed and i'm sorry my english isn't that good, please be nice :)
The 4G patch is for CPU memory, not GPU memory. That said, Hook5 is what you need to enhance graphic.

Reactions: Richter Belmont
Oct 28, 2021
thanks and where can i download poses i can't download at klub exile
It is just 5 post to download and I would say it is worth it. I was not big on the whole "community interaction" thing at first, but I will say it seems to work well for the community at large. Dude that is where everyone is at. Not being there is like not getting invited to the biggest party of the year. I mean, the amount of content Klube Exile has is kind of insane. Pretty sure they have double anything ModsGarden had when you take into account the new stuff and the old stuff. It is like everyday somebody post something new. It boggles my mind the sheer amount of content they have. Ok, let me stop. Hey my man, do what works best for you though. The nice thing about all of this is you have choices.

Nov 24, 2018
There is no restriction, you can download right away;
In fairness, I tried looking for new poses there and couldn't find anything that is new. Like you said, you guys got all that was in Modsgarden but there is hardly anything new for version VX. In KlubExile there is more newer VX poses so I wouldn't call the 5 posts a restriction. Both sites forces you to log in to even look inside. If you want to have no restriction, take out the forced log in and you guys are golden.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
It is just 5 post to download and I would say it is worth it. I was not big on the whole "community interaction" thing at first, but I will say it seems to work well for the community at large. Dude that is where everyone is at. Not being there is like not getting invited to the biggest party of the year. I mean, the amount of content Klube Exile has is kind of insane. Pretty sure they have double anything ModsGarden had when you take into account the new stuff and the old stuff. It is like everyday somebody post something new. It boggles my mind the sheer amount of content they have. Ok, let me stop. Hey my man, do what works best for you though. The nice thing about all of this is you have choices.
No kidding. When I stopped playing with VX years ago, hardly anyone made any foursome poses, not sure why. But its great to see people sharing them now.

7fundark

Dec 18, 2020
In fairness, I tried looking for new poses there and couldn't find anything that is new. Like you said, you guys got all that was in Modsgarden but there is hardly anything new for version VX. In KlubExile there is more newer VX poses so I wouldn't call the 5 posts a restriction. Both sites forces you to log in to even look inside. If you want to have no restriction, take out the forced log in and you guys are golden.
Or even if their Discord Server was kinda up to date. The mods section that is. I felt joining their discord server helped (I got some information). Now I need to create an account in Pheonix Garden to get mods.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
does anyone have this pack?
I can't download it on the site
I think it has been mentioned before you need 5 post to unlock downloads. Read the for more. If you do not want to do that I suggest you check to see if PhoenixGarden or someone else has it.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I'm getting a error excecuting tk17-158.0.01.exe. how i fix that ?
Your gonna have to be a bit more specific. Are you getting the launcher? Is this after the launcher? Are you running Hook? There are a few variables that could cause an error so you need to be specific about when it is occurring.

Aug 18, 2020
how exactly do I install mods from loverslab into the game? do I unzip them directly into the game folder or is there a specific place I have to put the files?

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
how exactly do I install mods from loverslab into the game? do I unzip them directly into the game folder or is there a specific place I have to put the files?
Assuming your using VX, mods (addons) goes in the Addons folder of the game.
They can be place as ZIP files, the game will automatically open them in the startup process.
If we're talking textures for built in game clothes, then those goes in the Mod/ActiveMod folder,
and each one needs to be placed in their own folders (no zip). Hope this answers your question.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes