Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 28, 2021
Congrats on the public beta release. Just a simple question. What exactly does "H5 Compatibility" mean? H5 does a lot of stuff. Does anyone know what works versus what does not work with V11? I get maybe the basics with clothing but what about everything else?

Mar 10, 2021
Congrats on the public beta release. Just a simple question. What exactly does "H5 Compatibility" mean? H5 does a lot of stuff. Does anyone know what works versus what does not work with V11? I get maybe the basics with clothing but what about everything else?
It seems that is partially supported, or basically H5 reduced to less than the basic features; I share this for explanatory purposes
image.png.60e8c53d29082d0f44df7e9380d38375.png
I think you should better wait until they reach the state-of-the-art Wild Life style graphics
:sneaky:

But I'm pretty sure the Team K17 can expand the concepts...

... can they?

• Wow
Reactions: HDiddy and AgentKE

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
As shown in the above comparison. Hook5 is not just a skin shader as some might think. In the V11 announcement it is mentioned

V11 is the stepping stone, as we're planning on releasing Hook64 (code name) as a second phase.
This new graphical boost will be as good or better then Hook5, will run faster being 64bits
If this is the case. I would think Hook64 include things like HairWorks, Physx, Hook 5 Objects and the ability to use more than just 3 spotlights in game....just for starters. But we will just need to wait and see.

Also for anyone familiar with general computing understands 64Bit is not so much about speed but more so expanding the amount of RAM directly available to you allowing you to handle more things at the same time. If you are looking for speed ie better FPS, you should focus on a better GPU.

Reactions: AgentKE

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1699461845434.png

Hey folks so there has been a lot of chit chatter with V11 dropping about KE's stance and support. Basically a bunch folks PMing. So let me just address here, as we have already addressed it on the main site.

First off Kudos to Team K17 for releasing the V11 mod of Sex Villa 2 64 Bit. As some may know Thrixx release SV2 64 Bit in 2017 to provide more head room for an more advanced Graphics Engine. Through the work of White Rabbit, Avarteas, and others the TK17 Mod with the features of VX has now brought in these new graphics features designed by Thrixx. Special salute to Avarteas as we did most of the ground work on his own to convert the VX scripts to the new engine.

Now with the release of V11 usually comes the burning questions.

Is KE going to support V11?

Unfortunately, the answer to that is a simple. No. This is a decision we made about 3 years ago once we new Hook 5 was not going to be available. Asessing the capabilities of SV2 64 Bit (Same Graphics Engine) and polling the community a significant majority of the community did not want to use something with a minimal set of H5 featurres. With the release, nothing has really changed too much.

V11s compatibility with Hook5 is minimal is more akin to something like Hook4. If you are one of those folks still using vanilla graphics, well this would certainly be an upgrade for you. However without full Hook5 support and so much of the assets we use being dependent on it, it is something we cannot officially support. We will continue to build on top of what folks like Raistin Kane, Rick9, Euphie, and Avarteas have built on VX..and maybe some day if V11 gets full Hook 5 support things will change.

Hope this helps keep my PMs clear.

Chears!!

Last edited:

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Today we just reached another milestone at Phoenix Garden with 4000 members!

Phoenix Garden replaced an older site called Sugar and Spice that would have been 10 years today,
when we took over earlier this year the total members were around 2000, that means we double it is less then a year.
Which speaks to the strong community we have built at Phoenix Garden.

Special thank you to our webmaster Roy, who made all this possible.

We also want to take the time to give a big thank you to the community, especially the people from F95.

Let's celebrate this milestone together! Help spread the word about Phoenix Garden and the game to your friends and community.

If you're interested in joining the community and staying up-to-date on new game content,

We will continue to bright you more content and update to the game.
Again, thank you all.

Team K17.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Does flashbangZ version works in anybody,I cannot say mine works very well.
It's v7.5. While it should work not sure why you would want to stay on that version. If you are looking for a repack because you want some bundled content check here for information on the F7Curvy and CN74 Repacks: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub...k5-extended-tk17-pervokptr.7322/post-11768907

V11 Beta is the latest version out. However if you are looking for full Hook 5 Compatibility or want to mimic the graphics fidelity of what you see on the main page, I suggest you go with VX with Hook5 Extended.

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
Is there a way to do a upskirt? Specifically if the character is standing and you want her to lift her skirt up. Same with the top. If for instance you want to slide the top over to flash a boob.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Is there a way to do a upskirt? Specifically if the character is standing and you want her to lift her skirt up. Same with the top. If for instance you want to slide the top over to flash a boob.
Yes you need a clothing with morphs. Specifically PE Morphs if you want to animate the skirt or shirt lifting up.

Here is an example of a Skirt Lift:
Here is an example of a Shirt Lift:

At the time MG died only Smoke was doing PE Morphs with a couple items from Euphie. SO the majority of items with PE Morphs are fairly new. If you are looking any mods from (his updated ones), Updated Mods from , newer mods from and pretty much 90% of will have these PE morph options.

Some users have done this without morphs using a 3rd identical model that is invisible. Nickcockman does a good job of this in his videos but you get different success depending on the clothing item.

Reactions: ExhibitGames
Oct 28, 2021
Is there anyone that explain what exactly "Hook64" is supposed to be? Like features and those details. I keep seeing this statement, "..the graphics will be better than the VX's HOOK5.." What does that even mean? Is there screenshots someone can provide showing functionality and graphics? You know something we can compare it to. I'm sorry the Hook5 like graphics that were promised with v11 is nothing close. So with Hook64, any idea when this update will come 6 Months? 1 Year, 3 Years?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
What tool do you guys use to paint 3D meshes? I'm looking to make some edits to a skin. I've only used Cinema4d in the past (it was used in a tutorial 10+ years ago on MG) but the new versions of C4D are clunky and I've had a hard time finding help online. Is that the best, or is there something better?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
What tool do you guys use to paint 3D meshes? I'm looking to make some edits to a skin. I've only used Cinema4d in the past (it was used in a tutorial 10+ years ago on MG) but the new versions of C4D are clunky and I've had a hard time finding help online. Is that the best, or is there something better?
I use Substance Painter. I believe Pervo used Quixel now called Quixel Mixer. Some people swear by ZBrush, and others simply use Blender.

Reactions: valkaree99

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
Yes you need a clothing with morphs. Specifically PE Morphs if you want to animate the skirt or shirt lifting up.

Here is an example of a Skirt Lift:
Here is an example of a Shirt Lift:

At the time MG died only Smoke was doing PE Morphs with a couple items from Euphie. SO the majority of items with PE Morphs are fairly new. If you are looking any mods from (his updated ones), Updated Mods from , newer mods from and pretty much 90% of will have these PE morph options.

Some users have done this without morphs using a 3rd identical model that is invisible. Nickcockman does a good job of this in his videos but you get different success depending on the clothing item.
Thanks I will look into it.

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
Another question...how do I get toys to show up in pose editor? They are in the free mode but I cant find them in pose editor.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I use Substance Painter. I believe Pervo used Quixel now called Quixel Mixer. Some people swear by ZBrush, and others simply use Blender.
Awesome, I'm gonna try substance this weekend. Can you share a base file with the female model and textures/mapping I can start with? I use the standard texture sizes (not 2x or 4x). That would likely save me a ton of time, it took forever to figure out how to do that with concerns 4d.

Thanks

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Awesome, I'm gonna try substance this weekend. Can you share a base file with the female model and textures/mapping I can start with? I use the standard texture sizes (not 2x or 4x). That would likely save me a ton of time, it took forever to figure out how to do that with concerns 4d.

Thanks
There is probably a lot more skin maps on the main site. However here is a substance template for the body. You will work on each texture separately as seen in the top right. You can change the size as you see fit on export. H5 export settings are included. Just select H5 Maps Main Short.

1700068076536.png

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
There is probably a lot more skin maps on the main site. However here is a substance template for the body. You will work on each texture separately as seen in the top right. You can change the size as you see fit on export. H5 export settings are included. Just select H5 Maps Main Short.
Great, I was able to import this. Gonne play around tomorrow, but can I ask a very RTFM question to get me started -- how do I add a layer for the skin? This is what I want to use, I 'think' I want to add a new fill layer and use this png as a material, but I haven't figured out how to do that. Newbie problems...
Female_White_Body.png
Thanks!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1700107309774.png

UPDATE TIME. First and foremost, Klub Exile celebrated its 3 year birthday in October. Around this same time 1 month in we had 700+ members. Today, over 20,500 members call KE their TK17 home. Just want to thank everyone out there that has made KE the premier community for TK17.

Cheer!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes