Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Whats been updated out of interest? I am using the hook 5 klub exile version...
V11 is now using the 64 Bit Sex Villa 2 base that was released in 2016. That came with a improved graphics support. Basically something akin to Hook3/4. Unfortunately it is not compatible Hook5.

Reactions: wablowbilly

Artyom104

Jan 2, 2020
I'm confused af man, if i just want a good looking sex sandbox, wich of all the downloads should i use? i downloaded the v11 version and just can't get hook 5 to work following all the install instructions, still looks like a 2004 game

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I'm confused af man, if i just want a good looking sex sandbox, wich of all the downloads should i use? i downloaded the v11 version and just can't get hook 5 to work following all the install instructions, still looks like a 2004 game
Hook5 does not work with V11. Only works for VX

sicka11

Aug 7, 2017
Are the installation instructions on the main page not detailed enough? Yes there are more detailed instructions for folks who need them they are just not on F95.
Not trying to be a dick and appreciate the work but, there's so many folders and update zip files.
One place says one info when the other says something different. There's like 3 different shader folders, one guide says just to use the "P" update, then there's questions on the steps on what updates to put in.
At the end of it whatever I try it's either the launcher getting bugged out, nothing updating or the EXE just giving errors.

If anyone got a clue just throw in an in-depth txt file on the specific steps please - will do everybody a favor.

istalo

Jul 24, 2019
Why can't folks make this into a turnkey easy to install setup after all these years? I ain't got time to go through advance install guides to make this 15 year old game work with those great mods.
Agreed, pair this up with something like Honey Select 2 which comes prepackaged (kudos to STN and his repacks) and ready to go, you can toggle between two different graphics settings mods and that's it, game already looks nice and plays out nice, meanwhile this is convoluted as hell, like... holy...

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
I'm beginning to change my mind about this game. I was finally able to install the base archives and hook5. The graphics are much better atm. Now I'll try to install some mods and see if they'll work.

Vader89

Dec 26, 2019
When i use the in game hook menu (F4). Skin graphics of only 1 character is changing...nothing happens to the other character

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Anyone knows the solution to this problem?
You are only going to get skin options for characters that are using Hook5's Skin System. If characters are just using a normal skin with H5 maps, you will see no options.

You can refer to the Hook5 System User Guide for more about how this works:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
sp what do i need to download this is all confusing as fuck OP
Patience.

For anyone here that thinks they are about to download something like a RenPy game and just dive straight in. This is not that type of game. TK17 is a mod of Sex Villa 2....and is for the most part is entirely driven off scripts. Yeah scary. However this is what allows the game to be so versatile today more than 20 years after its release.

TK17 is less of a game and more of a real time 3D scene maker. Think of it like SFM or in someways even Honey Select. It is not for everyone and if you have little patience for random shit....I suggest you just pass on this one. If you feel you should not have to read a tutorial or a guide to resolve an issue you are having. This game is also probably not for you.

Vader89

Dec 26, 2019
You are only going to get skin options for characters that are using Hook5's Skin System. If characters are just using a normal skin with H5 maps, you will see no options.

You can refer to the Hook5 System User Guide for more about how this works:
Bro tanks for the prompt reply

Reactions: naniharme

Vader89

Dec 26, 2019
Having a bit of an issue with some of the models, only started to happen lately but some of the male models. The face is totaly black and hair, like there's no skin there just all black. Anyone know why its doing this and how to fix?
Hello brother did u find solution to tis..im having the same issue with sborka repack. With the female models..only black colored face..rest all fine

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes