Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Pichi

Mar 14, 2018
Dont know what im doing wrong... The game works fine base but the moment i try to update to KE with basic HOOK i get error executing TK17-158.001.EXE when trying to load a scene or quick start a scene and on error txt im not geting anything useful
im using VX too so im a bit lost:cautious:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
So you installed the game. You applied update P. Run it and it works fine? Then did you extract the files from 1189457440? That has Hook basic and additional files? Try a clean install install as portable and see what you get?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Dont know what im doing wrong... The game works fine base but the moment i try to update to KE with basic HOOK i get error executing TK17-158.001.EXE when trying to load a scene or quick start a scene and on error txt im not geting anything useful
im using VX too so im a bit lost:cautious:
Make sure you enable the 4GB option in OPtions Manager

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Multiple posts have been reported for off-topic conversations in this thread.
Keep it on topic, or temp thread bans will be handed out. For anyone that continues to derail after a temp ban, you could see a permanent ban from this thread.

Mugsy

Oct 19, 2020
Agree, if you are into old outdated graphics,models and stuff this is the place to go.
The engine behind "TK17" may be old and the graphics not nearly as polished as modern games, but no other "Adult Movie Maker" software exists, and the software itself has been incredibly resilient even after well-over a decade.

The people hosting the support sites are another issue. I've chosen to remain mum about it for the good of the software. :cautious:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The engine behind "TK17" may be old and the graphics not nearly as polished as modern games, but no other "Adult Movie Maker" software exists, and the software itself has been incredibly resilient even after well-over a decade.

The people hosting the support sites are another issue. I've chosen to remain mum about it for the good of the software. :cautious:
I would agree here, but I believe the OP is talking about TK17 with and without Hook5. IMO, if Hook5 did not exist I believe many folks would have moved on to games like VaM a long time ago. I use it to make videos (My Collection Here), and I am still able to get a lot out of it for yes being so old.

To believe we have gone from this:
1716779612100.png

To This:
1716779861685.jpeg

Is insane..

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes