2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I don't do discord.
But let's see... your theme is "property manager" so naturally, we could eventually upgrade that into a "brothel manager" if you know what i mean. :whistle::coffee: Or even "slave auction" manager for rich folk, if you're hardcore enough for this kinda thing.
Or it could even be all three, like this:

Stage1: Apartment complex, you find female tenants, getting friendly, getting them to trust you.
Stage2: Brothel, you start putting your former tenants-turned-whores to work, upgrading former apartment into a brothel, etc.
Stage3: You train girls to be obedient little sluts, start building underground complex for auctions, finding interested clients...

That kinda thing. :cool::coffee:
Damn, sometimes it feels like i could make one hell of a game if i ever cared to.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
that is polygamy, harem is polygyny
Those terms are for marriages, you mean polyamory for a group of lovers that fuck each other on equal terms, and for polygyny there's no real term that i've heard of except for harem which historically means an arrangement slightly differing to the way it's used in modern smut, but close enough no one really cares, no one is going to bother inventing a word to ascribe a difference between 'harem cause you're rich an powerful enough to afford one' vs 'harem of happily volunteering lovers', the difference is too minor.

demello666

May 3, 2021
Question how can I text/call holly? MC says he will call/text her but I got 3 rooms finished and i cant do anything in my text part and dont see a way to cal her on the phone.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Game posting Rules, Rule 5.) Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

As the game continues, I will add the tags that are relevant. I don't want to break rules my first time out ;)

There is no plans for cursed tags, but there are plans to introduce Non-MC male characters but in no intimate capacity. Will inevitably lead into a more true harem situation. And I'll reach out to a mod, thanks for the advice!
Ah, what I meant is something like a dev notes section, where you add a Future tags: yadda 1, yadda 2. type of note. (some put it under genre), you obviously don't tag the thread or current tags as such.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Game posting Rules, Rule 5.) Please ensure games are properly tagged, tags should only include content which is currently in game. You can find a list of tags . The Genres section can include more specific tags/genres/fetishes.

As the game continues, I will add the tags that are relevant. I don't want to break rules my first time out ;)

There is no plans for cursed tags, but there are plans to introduce Non-MC male characters but in no intimate capacity. Will inevitably lead into a more true harem situation. And I'll reach out to a mod, thanks for the advice!
Nice to see a dev following site rules! lol... That said, it's become common practice for devs to list "Planned Tags," either in the dev notes or in the Genre area, properly labeled as such so players know that those tags are not in the game *yet*, but will be coming later. They do that to avoid huge arguments later when they decide to add or not add content that is considered controversial, like NTR, swinging/sharing, incest, rape, etc -- if the content is listed in planned tags, most players who dislike a particular tag will simply pass by and not download the game or start a dumpster fire in the game thread. The main tags at the top of the page do have to conform to Rule 5, but the ones in the Genre section of the OP's body are where devs post upcoming tags to forestall arguments. Granted it doesn't always work, and someone will always decide to be a jerk even if planned tags are listed, but in that case you have that advance notice to point to and say, "you were warned..." ... Just a heads-up, sorry it's overlong. Best of luck with the game!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Those terms are for marriages, you mean polyamory for a group of lovers that fuck each other on equal terms, and for polygyny there's no real term that i've heard of except for harem which historically means an arrangement slightly differing to the way it's used in modern smut, but close enough no one really cares, no one is going to bother inventing a word to ascribe a difference between 'harem cause you're rich an powerful enough to afford one' vs 'harem of happily volunteering lovers', the difference is too minor.
ah, yeah, was just clarifying more or less that harem != polygamy (which some think it is, but polygamy is many people married, it isn't specific how many partners each person has, so everyone could have multiple partners of any sex), and is more in line with polygyny because it is 1 dude with many women exclusively his (which in practice can be wives or concubines, but more modern would just be wives, so todays use is more or less the same as polygyny).
Oddly though, polygamy tends to be used as if it was polygyny, cause you really only see it used for when one guy has more than one wife. despite its meaning.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
They should just put the requirement for "Planned Tags" into the thread creation guidelines, then we all can be spared from having to constantly remind devs to put that in. :whistle::coffee:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Seems ok.. I like the 'management' side of things and thats what will keep me grinding away for fun too..
PLEASE work on the visuals tho.. even with low quality renders and characters you can still produce better images to capture scenes.. sometimes its nice to see a wide shot of the character in their enviroment BUT not all the time.. use a few of your render shots to get closer up to the target, especially when theyare talking or being or dowing something of interest.. The bar scene with Brit is an example of this, you could have moved the render camera closer to brit since mc isnt even shown and got better looking renders for the scenes.. just think more about the overall quality of the visuals and this should be pretty dam good

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i don't know how you guys get the content.
After fixing B's sink, she invited me to the bar, but she never was there. I tried several days, several times - nothing. I did some jobs (PC - forum), leveled my skills - still nothing. Just work - bar - get drunk - shower ... nothing else

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
Question how can I text/call holly? MC says he will call/text her but I got 3 rooms finished and i cant do anything in my text part and dont see a way to cal her on the phone.
Go to her room and see if it's done yet. It should force you to call her.

Ask some questions in the discord if you want better clarification. Questions like this will help us better the code to guide players.

Pinnacle_Games

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2022
After fixing B's sink, she invited me to the bar, but she never was there. I tried several days, several times - nothing. I did some jobs (PC - forum), leveled my skills - still nothing. Just work - bar - get drunk - shower ... nothing else
She should be waiting for you at the bar during nighttime. I believe she mentions that but if you skip past the nighttime time slot, you may miss her.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
if i remember right after the sink it schould be evening then you have one timeslot to shower and at night she was at the bar.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
oh - don't know if i am drunk or whether i missed anything about coding.....
But does attribute "dayName" for object "money" make ANY sense?
1657908556654.png
sorry to ask frankly... but does the developer even know how to code?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
She should be waiting for you at the bar during nighttime. I believe she mentions that but if you skip past the nighttime time slot, you may miss her.
yeah i nearly had this too then realised i had gone there in Evening NOT night.. is it possible for a hud time widget even if it just says Morning, Noon etc.. might save you some repeated questions

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes