• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Apartment #69 - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.05] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
I have updated the Lain mod to 0.06
I get this error after Millie sends her picture and I can't continue past this, it appears related to the your updated mod:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any idea how I can correct this?

edit: Actually, I think this might have been the last bit of new content anyway, is that correct?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I never understood why this game needed a mod or a walkthrough. The money thing is easy to do, answers to Kate's riddles are online, just go around the girls' doors to see who has an event.

But I guess however you enjoy the game is up to you. But this one is fairly straight-forward.

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
I never understood why this game needed a mod or a walkthrough. The money thing is easy to do, answers to Kate's riddles are online, just go around the girls' doors to see who has an event.

But I guess however you enjoy the game is up to you. But this one is fairly straight-forward.
Harem Hotel is one where the walkthru definitely saves a lot of time with the ability to check the girls locations, and there is a ton of tracking that Lain's mod does for you so you know what progress you're at with the many different things you can do with each girl. Honestly one of the best. It's less of a walkthru and more of an in-game log.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Harem Hotel is one where the walkthru definitely saves a lot of time with the ability to check the girls locations, and there is a ton of tracking that Lain's mod does for you so you know what progress you're at with the many different things you can do with each girl. Honestly one of the best. It's less of a walkthru and more of an in-game log.
I guess I just like wandering around the hotel "making my rounds at work" :LOL: Anyway that's neither here nor there and I don't want to drift into off-topic game stuff.

I'm more concerned about Lain at this point and just hope she's okay.

Reactions: timotefiru
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote