Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I even not finished the new update. A boring Millie and Evelyn scene, ?%$##% short scene for each. Even when Eve ask if MC wanted to have pleasure, MC denied ! WTF???!!!

I am very angry right now, and have blue balls.

I didn't finish the update. I stop after that, seeing that Millie and Eve doesn't have more scenes.

EDIT : hey people fan of Nea, it's time to facepalm my comment.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Damn
I zoomed through Nea's scenes way too quickly. Was kinda hoping for a little more, but it was still nice

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I even not finished the new update. A boring Millie and Evelyn scene, ?%$##% short scene for each. Even when Eve ask if MC wanted to have pleasure, MC denied ! WTF???!!!

I am very angry right now, and have blue balls.

I didn't finish the update. I stop after that, seeing that Millie and Eve doesn't have more scenes.

EDIT : hey people fan of Nea, it's time to facepalm my comment.
It's honestly not even worth a facepalm.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Same error as multiple others, started new game. Get to a point where the only grey dot that shows on the map is the old house day but evelyn always asleep in the day so can not progress. have tried 20+days, every time it is the same.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't run this game, I get apartment69.exe is not a valid win32 application, I got the same thing with the new update of Jessica O'neil hard news, I'm running windows 7 Ultimate 64bits and have never had any issues running renpy games up until today, don't know what's going on :(

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes