Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I mean you could go to the Ren'Py developers and tell them how .002% of PCs need to be looked out for.....

Oh there is also Linux. Whatever reason you have for using a super old Windows version could probably also be better served by a Linux Distro
For instance, Ubuntu with Wine is free, easy for newbies to get into, and will run anything ye olde Windows system will run. Some things might even run better.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For instance, Ubuntu with Wine is free, easy for newbies to get into, and will run anything ye olde Windows system will run. Some things might even run better.
Yeah I think I had Ubuntu installed in less than 2GB of drive space and it worked with all my hardware pretty easily and it is way, way more secure than WinXP. I wasn't using it for games so I did not have Wine but I have heard good things.

buff

May 29, 2017
Subscribestar kindly sent me a link to a post telling me that I can't see the download post. So, that's nice. Hopefully someone else will provide....

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
v0.04.png

Apartment #69 v0.04

CHANGELOG:
  • Added 10 new scenes (1 Jaime - Subscriber - Random) (2 Millie - Nea) (3 Seki)
  • Fixed a bug where you would get locked out of all Eve events
  • Fixed a bug with Alicia's cip(character info page)
  • Fixed a bunch of grammar mistakes from earlier on
  • Changed the cip return button functionality to a much requested one
  • Changed the map UI
  • Changed the menu used to access game demos in TV
  • Limited 'Clothes toggle' in cip to only be available after you've seen the character naked in game
  • Added further 'walkthrough' item to the toolbar so you don't need to access cip all the time
  • Added Brazilian Portuguese translation
  • Added option to access extra non canon scene in TV
PC: -
MAC:

Version 0.04 Animation code = grubbert

Note this version is the censored version so you will need to download Lewdpatch
Here is the link =

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes