Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Decent start to the game but i have a feeling that the changes to the characters models of Evelyn and Millie may kill it for me. I dont mind if they became a bit older looking but i don't want to see them turn into Tess who i find very uninspired with giant boobs. It is difficult to find good games with smaller or more natural looking breasts. Nea is cute in the face and body shape but i am not into the trans thing and but i also would not go the "fuck the gays" route cause that is not my personality and i have several friends who are gay and i 100% support LGBTQ rights. The Mom is okay but i am also not really into the MILF thing either as much. Char'elle is okay but not special either. Overall i like the story of Nea and Char'elle does seem interesting, Evelyn and Jaime story is pretty typical of the this type of game but that is fine, Tess Story and Dialogue i just find anoying as hell. I love PL but i am still on the fence with this one.

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
O man I did not know intill now that , is allso the dev for Parental Love. and I was wenting for a update to Apartment 69 to.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I know he working in parental love :love:but I need update for this its been 4 month already :cry:
My guess is that A69 will get an update after 0.10 of PL. There are several patrons like me that prefer PL, but think it's only fair to give A69 an update for every 2 of PL. That's how I'll be voting anyway.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Luxee is a devious sort. Hope that this game will get an update soon. Voting for A69 next time.

sharma

Mar 2, 2018
My guess is that A69 will get an update after 0.10 of PL. There are several patrons like me that prefer PL, but think it's only fair to give A69 an update for every 2 of PL. That's how I'll be voting anyway.
Yeah I prefer parental love one step ahead of A69 but some update A69 will make me happy:)Anyway thanks for info:love:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Patrons should go vote for the game they want Luxee to focus on (hopefully a69)

Reactions: Maid Lain
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes