3.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Apartment Building [v0.6] [Anton] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.6 · · · (475.1 MiB :: 2.8 GiB)
Mac v0.6 · · · (440.8 MiB :: 2.77 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
Apartment Building [v0.6] [Anton] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.6 · · Pixeldrain · (475.1 MiB :: 2.8 GiB)
Mac v0.6 · · Pixeldrain · (440.8 MiB :: 2.77 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Instead of a compression, is it possible to get a Mega option?

Wammo

Apr 15, 2021
haven't seen an answer that works for Madison at 1 point can't advance by talking to her in admin office.
can't find her at the library either

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
The game is great so far. I think you would do a lot better if you communicated quite a bit more on here and especially on your Patreon. You only have updates that you've done with no sense of when the next thing might be showing up, if it's on a regular schedule, or what it MIGHT be. I think you'd do a LOT better if you posted some more of those things on your site. The game play is good, the content is especially nice. You're doing a great job of connecting the models in the video instead of just throwing random clips in there. Very well done. It's just hard to see if you're going to be consistent enough to invest in, and you give too little information to know if your project might just stop for no reason. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see you be more successful, so please take this as a constructive criticism and not just someone bitching about your project.

Reactions: sokolru

sokolru

Jul 29, 2021
I'll try to tell you about the plans for the game.

The first thing you should know. I am not an English speaker. I use a translator very often. Therefore, some phrases may be strange for you as a native English speaker. But I'm trying to fix mistakes. When you tell me about them.
Now about the game.

The main concept is an open world. Where you can find new situations and scenarios with characters. Sometimes I connect several characters, but it's difficult. If I find a movie with two actresses, and if I like it. Then I'm trying to create a script for them.

I don't have a clear plan. Now, for example, I would like to fill the school and the beach with characters.

The first three characters have a very simple progress structure. Later I realized that I had to come up with a little story for new characters.
That's what I'm going to do next.

This game is not my job, while it is only a hobby. It all depends on the patreon. If patreon replaces the job it will be good.

A list of actresses that I am considering. I don't know if they will all come in. There are mostly young actresses here, because it's mostly for school.

Morgan Rain
Chanel Shortcake
Ella Hughes
alexa grace
Anna Claire Clouds
Scarlet Skies
Sia Lust
Vanna Bardot
Armani Black
Kay Carter
Natalie Lust
Sia Siberia
Abigail Mac
Savannah Sixx
Charlotte Sins
Victoria Pure
Polina Maxim
Evelyn Payne

If you need more milfs, then just say so. No problem.

This is what my plan looks like.

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes