3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 20

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 543 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2.174 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.apartmentbuilding/game
The file MUST be named: archive17.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
started the game, no clue how to meet girls. games where I constantly have to look at a walkthrough are trash.

I met nicole -> next step would be to meet her in school which I can't enter. I even need a walkthrough for the walkthrough.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I restarted the game back to the beginning now Ashley and lily doesn't move
I'm at 7 with Ashley and 4 with lily and all it say "let things happen"

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I restarted the game back to the beginning now Ashley and lily doesn't move
I'm at 7 with Ashley and 4 with lily and all it say "let things happen"
If I remember correctly, you will need to wait at home in the afternoon (not sure if day of the week matters), and someone will come knocking.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
If I remember correctly, you will need to wait at home in the afternoon (not sure if day of the week matters), and someone will come knocking.
Update its fix now What i did i restarted the game. and focus on them first if available dont conyonue nicolettes route
yip game needs polish.. Iit also looks like fix the other errors from previous updates looks every new update we need to restart the game

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
the dev is just piling on content but the game isnt up to it anymore, there are no clues, no hints, its all just random, buggy, messy, alot of clicking for no reason, i just cant play this anymore i give up.

thxHabibi

Apr 30, 2022
the dev is just piling on content but the game isnt up to it anymore, there are no clues, no hints, its all just random, buggy, messy, alot of clicking for no reason, i just cant play this anymore i give up.
Top left, progress button, click on the pictures.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes