Mod Ren'Py Apartment1B- Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.3.4][Shawnchapp}

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
UPDATE, sorry its taking a bit longer then i thought it would i had to go for an Emergency Dentist due to sever pain thats also caused my face to swell up (they think its my wisdom teeth starting to pop out) but due to the infection it caused and pain i'm on some fairly strong pain meds at the moment, but i am still working on it (had to redo some early things fix bugs too which is all done thankfully now) but im back on track and shouldn't take much longer
Hey, take it fuckin easy. It's just a mod. Rest up and feel better. Take care of you, then take care of us with your mod. :p

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Updated

Change logs:
Bug fixes
Guide updates
Ui updated for my new logo (shes cute and you know it!)

Important! Side events will be under main girls -> "girl name" -> Side event
Main Story is the same guide as the one in the "home" tab

sides.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for letting me know i didn't even know mega had decryption keys Lol must've hit the tick box by mistake somehow

Yip, usually when you copy the link it says with decryption key. It so you can share a link and if it goes public only the ones you give the key can access it.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Update:

Hit a snag with a game bug not triggering events properly (the guides are all updated) but this bug is prevent me from testing until i can figure out the issue

edit:
Found the issue

so applying the fix and doing a quick test then some polishing

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated

change logs

Guides updated
Fix Holly side events 5 and 6 not working
hopefully fixed Amber's new side events not starting
Change some side images
Bug fixes
I do thank you for this, but is there something I am supposed to click on the phone for Christi, as I have done everything except for the Holly side story which you recommended not to start until the stats are higher, but nothing is happening from Christi.

Edit: Never mind, when I started the next day after Amber's last side story, meant Holly in the original message, had Amber in my mind, but anyways, Christi finally texted.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I do thank you for this, but is there something I am supposed to click on the phone for Christi, as I have done everything except for the Holly side story which you recommended not to start until the stats are higher, but nothing is happening from Christi.

Edit: Never mind, when I started the next day after Amber's last side story, meant Holly in the original message, had Amber in my mind, but anyways, Christi finally texted.
ya sometimes you have to wait a day after quests, and for the stats for holly is reccomend it because it can give an extra scene but you can still do the event but you will miss out on the extra stuff,

remember you can buy stat "potions" from the girl in the mall (for next version i might add a cheat for those as well)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress