RPGM None Complete Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
1685172150445.png
Description:
The Department of Service...it is one of the most important subjects for an apprentice angel who will eventually help and guide humans.
However! Mika, a lazy and lethargic apprentice angel, is in danger of failing her year because she skipped too many of her classes!

If this situation continues, she will remain an apprentice angel forever...? In order to break out of such a situation, she sets out for the human town with Belle and Azu, who are also apprentice angels, as ordered by the goddess Freya.
What awaits them, however, is the sexual desires of the men who are so eager to get their hands on them...?

Download link: 1.04 (JAP)
1.09 (JAP)
Dlsite:
Fan translation: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgm-com...department-1-093_mod1-nakayoshi-honpo.183199/

Basically you can play with Mtool, but I think the game has a lot of content and overall design is look very decent.
Some pictures not translated, so if someone will translate pictures or even make edited MTL it will be awesome.

Important note. If you download the game from otomi, you need to select Japanese name encoding in the Winrar settings when unpacking the archive, otherwise the files may corrupt.

1685172171843.png 1685172187905.png 1685172211526.png 1685172231777.png

Last edited:

Serios Nome

Mar 8, 2020
As the author said, when unpacking in the winrar settings, you need to select the name encoding for Japanese. Then automatically all the files in the folders will become Japanese (which are needed)

p.s. I have such a winrar and the language is Russian, everything may look different for you, but you understand the essence

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Hello all I am trying to translate this with translator++, but I can't find the story script anywhere. I've loaded all java scripts, but they are linking to nothing. I can't find where any of the story is. This game contains a lot of UI elements and other items that are difficult to translate, so if any expert out there can find me where the story is, it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: raye407