RPGM None Complete Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i played the game on japanese and reached a fight with a giant robot after which you cannot do a thing anymore, there is a bug that stop the game and doesn't let you do anything except refresh the game

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017

in case if someone interested to translate
the password is : otomi-games.com
when OPEN WINRAR press CTRL + E and choose japanese language then extract to not encounter problem

Feb 5, 2023
As the author said, when unpacking in the winrar settings, you need to select the name encoding for Japanese. Then automatically all the files in the folders will become Japanese (which are needed)

p.s. I have such a winrar and the language is Russian, everything may look different for you, but you understand the essence
Do you know if there's a way to extract it in Japanese on Android?

Noel_zero

May 12, 2021
I play through joiplay, the game works, but the map of the city (I think it's a city) is just a black screen, if you go anywhere, then everything is immediately visible, if you stumble upon someone by chance, you can talk, if you return to the angels, then everything is fine, but in the city is just a black screen instead of an image.