RPGM None Complete Apathetic Angel is missing credits in the Department of Sexuality Studies. [RJ01058687] [Nakayoshi Honpo]

Oct 6, 2019
Hey all I'm trying to manually translate this and found the story script inside the externmessage.csv files in data. The problem is that I'm done translating and trying to overwrite the files inside the directory, but the game for some reason still runs in japanese. I don't know if there's a source file that it is secretly using instead of the csv files, but I've tried everything so far. Any ideas? I'm so close to finishing it.
yeah even if you replace the data or js files it seems to only run in Japanese at least for the intro bit. haven't tested anything else. there must be something that its calling or loading from but the only thing i could find was the github font loader for devolper mode:

Nolacsar

Mar 30, 2022
Because its easier to decensored those bar with out hurting the drawing
This doesn't answer the question, I'm asking why is this game allowed to have bar censorship, afaik it's a dlsite exclusive and dlsite is very strict about their censorship, like was the game images taken from the author's ci-en or something? I checked and didn't see anything either.

Reactions: UmU
Aug 4, 2017
Hey all I'm trying to manually translate this and found the story script inside the externmessage.csv files in data. The problem is that I'm done translating and trying to overwrite the files inside the directory, but the game for some reason still runs in japanese. I don't know if there's a source file that it is secretly using instead of the csv files, but I've tried everything so far. Any ideas? I'm so close to finishing it.
Would you mind sharing your TL?

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
full version 1.05
download this if u want to translate

Part 1:
Part 2:

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Would you mind sharing your TL?
I want to but I can't. The game just keeps spitting out Japanese even though I swapped out the .csv files and all the data. It's like somehow magically it's connecting to a different database and using original data from there. I don't know, this is the hardest project I've had so far.

Mar 19, 2018
+1, definitely interested in this game, looks like it's an actually good one that is worth a translation. might even take a crack at it myself if nobody else does