Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Hey guys. I'm still finishing some things, trying to make it run smoothly while still aiming to release it before the end of this month. But here's a few things that you can expect from the next update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I appreciate your patience and I'm doing my best to meet your expectations :)

Cheers!
Do you have any news to share?

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
So it basically kind of an episodic game with non clear ending so what's the plan here, milking the shit out of it or continuing the slow small additions

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
So it basically kind of an episodic game with non clear ending so what's the plan here, milking the shit out of it or continuing the slow small additions
More likely a developer with a real life where they have family, a real job, and other mundane commitments that force them to only work sporadically on a side project, since this game has one of the best thought out storylines I’ve seen in a long time (better than anything a lot of AAA pro studios put out… I’m looking at you, Activision/Blizz), one of the more interesting game mechanics, a good sense of humor, and some pretty decent fap material once you stop laughing.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
More likely a developer with a real life where they have family, a real job, and other mundane commitments that force them to only work sporadically on a side project, since this game has one of the best thought out storylines I’ve seen in a long time (better than anything a lot of AAA pro studios put out… I’m looking at you, Activision/Blizz), one of the more interesting game mechanics, a good sense of humor, and some pretty decent fap material once you stop laughing.
Woah, thanks man. It really means a lot to see people enjoying the story and understanding that there's just one normal person (most of the time) working behind all this.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
What a pathetic response to a normal question you weirdo, stop sucking it because even the guy didn't expect someone to answer like this lol, like when did I say I don't respect his work

Aug 13, 2017
What a pathetic response to a normal question you weirdo, stop sucking it because even the guy didn't expect someone to answer like this lol, like when did I say I don't respect his work
Just relax buddy, I get where you're coming from but this is one of the rare few games where I'd argue against it being milked. The guy seems to be busy studying to be a doctor so in that case it's understandable. He's no Corpo Life Dev who actually tried to milk the shit out of his game. And before you accuse me of being some weirdo who sucks up to devs why don't you take a look at the last dev who pissed me off and read through the corpo life games final pages on this site.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Once again, I appreciate when people present themselves as one who won't ever contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion, so they can be added to my ignore list.

As to Dr.Wolfman, I'm looking forward to the continuation of the game (especially where the Dani path goes), so take the time you need.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Are you setting them higher than 99?
If so, it will increase the stat level and reset it to 0 (assuming it's day 7 or later when those stats are unlocked).
Also, if you change stats, and then back arrow to the point where you changed them or earlier, they will revert back to what they were prior to the change.

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes