Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So you can steal the pouch but do you have to have a high intelligence or something to use it?
Kinda.

I feel like people are rushing through this fight without realizing there are multiple ways to deal with it. Since my game is fairly new I think it's a good a thing to give a little walkthrough so people know what to expect from now on.

First you need to grab his knife. You can do that after analyzing him when he's facing the other way, either by using the time calling or the teleport calling.

After that you'll have the option to try to grab the knife. If you have enough fitness you can do it directly by running to him and stealing it, but if that's not the case you'll need to teleport behind him and take this chance to grab it from him.

After getting his knife you can cut the string that attaches it to him. To cut it, you'll need either a high fitness or slow down time to be able to cut it.

That's were things get interesting.

If you manage to use the psychic calling on him twice, you discover a way to open the pouch right in front of him, which will trigger a scene with two different endings, one of them leading to keeping the pouch and opening it again when you get home.

Also, even if you don't manage to open it in front of him you may still bring it home and if you have a high intelligence you can discover a way to open it, which will also reward you.

Last edited:

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
I was playing this online and I used inspect element to get charisma and got SugarCube is undefined why??

edit: never mind it all worked out in the end

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dr.Wolfman

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
Glad you liked it! I don't know about this system, how does it work?
It's hard to explain. It's kinda like a time travel system. Suppose I create a checkpoint at the beginning of the day, then I go and interact with Mandy muse. After that I can load the checkpoint I made and I'll be transported back to the begining of the day but the game counts that I already did the Mandy Muse event and thus now I can go and interact with codi vore instead and get her event too. Thus I can get all the events in the same day and I don't have to skip one content to get another.

You will understand better if you try it out in college daze - you previously mentioned you like that game

Botnet (a modder) added it first but then the dev himself added that feature.

But this feature is not reliable and breaks saves if not used carefully. Especially for events that are mutually exclusive. One example from college daze is that you can't get both the nun and the Sally route - using the checkpoint system to get both of them breaks your save file completely.

I know NOTHING about coding. I just tried to fiddle with the stats with the save editor site. Changing the stats like charm, strength,spell power skills is completely fine but when I tried to change the stats of the gals (their lust,love, submission) - it changes the game. Like I never suggested to Kendra to try out onlyfans but since I changed her stats using save editor - the game thought that I suggested it to her and so Kendra comes to the MC and says his idea is great (even though as I said - I didn't suggest it. I went with the spider in her pants and then spanking her tits/ass route). So I thought implementing the checkpoint system will be possible. Again I know nothing about coding - I just thought it would be cool to have that feature

Last edited:

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
The stealth skill doesn’t go past level one for me , level one ( 52.2/100)
You need 100 exp to go to the next level. Everytime you do something stealth related - you'll get stealth exp. When the total exp reaches 100, you'll will reach lvl 2. You still need 48 more exp to reach lvl 2

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
You need 100 exp to go to the next level. Everytime you do something stealth related - you'll get stealth exp. When the total exp reaches 100, you'll will reach lvl 2. You still need 48 more exp to reach lvl 2
I know but it won’t go past 52:2 even though it says 25 exp earn

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
O my bad, I didn't read read your original comment. Use . Upload your save file and you can easily change all the stats (your magic powers,your skills and other general stats like strength, charm- I changed them all to 10 in my game). But don't change the love,lust,sub stats if the girls - It might break your save file

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The stealth skill doesn’t go past level one for me , level one ( 52.2/100)
That's weird. I just checked and it's working fine. If you send me your save I can take a look.

O my bad, I didn't read read your original comment. Use . Upload your save file and you can easily change all the stats (your magic powers,your skills and other general stats like strength, charm- I changed them all to 10 in my game). But don't change the love,lust,sub stats if the girls - It might break your save file
Man... it's so weird to make a game and see people "fucking up" all the stats. Guess I'll get used to it with time...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes