Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 18, 2019
I don't really get the point of hashing all the passwords. Even if you get some failsafe as to prevent people from using SugarCube to edit variables, you can still get into the code, replace whatever condition is checking the hash for a true and bypass it completely.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small bug: If you click on a menu (eg Skills), then click on another menu (eg Inventory) without hitting Return, you can stuck in a loop, unable to return to the game.

Reactions: Tutuooo

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Small bug: If you click on a menu (eg Skills), then click on another menu (eg Inventory) without hitting Return, you can stuck in a loop, unable to return to the game.
This is a bug, but you can get out of it by using the back button on the sidebar a few times.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
The videos I mute are the ones where the actor or the actress say something that has nothing to do with the story, so I cut it out to keep the immersion. Also, 99,5% of videos are not muted, chill dude...
you misunderstood. I *WANT* them muted by default or an option menu to let me mute them.

Great Pleasures

Jan 11, 2019
If you buy more than one and give one it should only decrease one number. In which part did that happened?
I cannot remember exactly who got oil first and then I wanted to use oil on someone else, all I remember is that it stated that I had none. I know that I bought more than one oil.

So, I looked up the html in Notepad++ and searched for "=-" (as I mentioned my previously post "Link to previous post here") and changed them to "-=" at the needed lines of the specific items.

This way it uses number per instance (-=) instead of making it negative number (=-). To me, it made more sense to use one item at time needed instead to flush all purchased items in one go by making it "negative amount". (When looking into the code "searching =-", that's where I noticed the other lines of items contained the same "=-" instead of "-=" and I changed it for myself as I posted before. )

I'm mentioning again, if this was purposely then forget about it. It was just something that I noticed while I was playing and do not have a save file for those points of instances anymore. I just fixed the code for me and thought to let you know just in case it was an error.

Keep up the great work! :D

P.S. This was with the HQ version (still did not try the Standard one)

Obey121

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for sharing your wisdom my dude. So, this is the firt release I worked with cheats. I talked to a lot of devs and they suggested that I should do it like that. It's not something that will stay like this forverer, I'm still seeing how people react and if it's realy working or not. So yeah, just an experiment. That will probably change.
To be honest once I saw the cheats were hashed i lost interest in actually playing the game and started working on bypassing it because its sort of an OCD for me.

Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for sharing your wisdom my dude. So, this is the firt release I worked with cheats. I talked to a lot of devs and they suggested that I should do it like that. It's not something that will stay like this forverer, I'm still seeing how people react and if it's realy working or not. So yeah, just an experiment. That will probably change.
I'm sorry to say you were led astray. It makes sense of the face of it, but "hashing" the answer and comparing that to a precomputed code doesn't actually prevent people from circumventing the mechanism. I can just modify the entire expression in the HTML file. For instance:

if hashStr($answer) == -1670953074

Looking at this condition, you'd think, "There's no easy way to guess what $answer has to be in order for it to be equal to -1670953074." But I can just change that to this:

if $answer == "energy"

And now the +100 energy code is "energy" instead of whatever it was supposed to be. That's why this approach doesn't work. You'd have to encrypt or at least heavily obfuscate the code in order to prevent this kind of very simple tampering. I don't know if that's even possible with Twine games.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I cannot remember exactly who got oil first and then I wanted to use oil on someone else, all I remember is that it stated that I had none. I know that I bought more than one oil.

So, I looked up the html in Notepad++ and searched for "=-" (as I mentioned my previously post "Link to previous post here") and changed them to "-=" at the needed lines of the specific items.

This way it uses number per instance (-=) instead of making it negative number (=-). To me, it made more sense to use one item at time needed instead to flush all purchased items in one go by making it "negative amount". (When looking into the code "searching =-", that's where I noticed the other lines of items contained the same "=-" instead of "-=" and I changed it for myself as I posted before. )

I'm mentioning again, if this was purposely then forget about it. It was just something that I noticed while I was playing and do not have a save file for those points of instances anymore. I just fixed the code for me and thought to let you know just in case it was an error.

Keep up the great work! :D

P.S. This was with the HQ version (still did not try the Standard one)
Oh thanks! I'll look into that.

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just to be clear to people saying that I shouldn't hide the codes because they can discover them anyway.

It's the first time I work with a game. It's the first time I work with cheats for a game. I'm still figuring out what to do and how to do stuff.

I only did what I thought most devs do. Maybe I'll change that in the future.

If you think that it doesn't make sense or that you don't want to play the game anymore or even that you know of a way to cheat without using cheats codes, go on. The game is free. You can do whatever you want my dude. No need to come here and rant about it.

Cheers!

Obey121

Nov 30, 2018
I'm sorry to say you were led astray. It makes sense of the face of it, but "hashing" the answer and comparing that to a precomputed code doesn't actually prevent people from circumventing the mechanism. I can just modify the entire expression in the HTML file. For instance:

if hashStr($answer) == -1670953074

Looking at this condition, you'd think, "There's no easy way to guess what $answer has to be in order for it to be equal to -1670953074." But I can just change that to this:

if $answer == "energy"

And now the +100 energy code is "energy" instead of whatever it was supposed to be. That's why this approach doesn't work. You'd have to encrypt or at least heavily obfuscate the code in order to prevent this kind of very simple tampering. I don't know if that's even possible with Twine games.
I wasn't going to say it outright but that was exactly how I bypassed it by changing the codes to en1 ch1 etc.

Wolfman, i wasnt saying there was anything wrong with the game i was having fun with it until i ran into the issue of hashed cheat codes then it became a puzzle i couldn't stop until i solved. I have the same problem with sudoku puzzles when I come across them in a newspaper my ocd won't let me put the paper down until I solve it. Please don't take it as a judgement on your work this is my issue I live with.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone know who is the slave in chapter 3? Her screams made me cum bigger load than that guy fucking her

Chewbacca70

Apr 20, 2019
Dr. Wolfman, your Greek is a little flawed. I am sure google translate translated "cock" as "kokora" but that is exclusively used for rooster. Cock as in penis is "poutsa" and amazingly enough its a female noun so the proper sentence would be "mou aresoun i megales poutses" that's "I like big cocks" or "mou aresi i megali poutsa" "I like a big cock" but the most correct way of saying it, would be "Protimo megali poutsa" "I prefer a big cock"

Reactions: giorgino

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wasn't going to say it outright but that was exactly how I bypassed it by changing the codes to en1 ch1 etc.

Wolfman, i wasnt saying there was anything wrong with the game i was having fun with it until i ran into the issue of hashed cheat codes then it became a puzzle i couldn't stop until i solved. I have the same problem with sudoku puzzles when I come across them in a newspaper my ocd won't let me put the paper down until I solve it. Please don't take it as a judgement on your work this is my issue I live with.
Ohhhh now I get it hahaha. My bad then. Actually I'm kinda like you too. One of the reasons I started to code was because of the puzzles.

Dr. Wolfman, your Greek is a little flawed. I am sure google translate translated "cock" as "kokora" but that is exclusively used for rooster. Cock as in penis is "poutsa" and amazingly enough its a female noun so the proper sentence would be "mou aresoun i megales poutses" that's "I like big cocks" or "mou aresi i megali poutsa" "I like a big cock" but the most correct way of saying it, would be "Protimo megali poutsa" "I prefer a big cock"
Well... I can't deny I don't know how to speak greek. One of the few words I know is próstagma haha.

But thanks for the tip. I'll change that.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
...and who's the sex shop girl, Naomi?

Got to say, this game has a lot of replay potential- choices have consequences on which scenes and actions you can take. Skills seem to be slightly buggy in chapter 3 though- ended up with one of them (sneak, I think) level 1 with 2.5/100 xp when it should have levelled up. Minor complaint for a great game though.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
...and who's the sex shop girl, Naomi?

Got to say, this game has a lot of replay potential- choices have consequences on which scenes and actions you can take. Skills seem to be slightly buggy in chapter 3 though- ended up with one of them (sneak, I think) level 1 with 2.5/100 xp when it should have levelled up. Minor complaint for a great game though.
Thanks for your feedback.

The actress for Naomi is Proxy Paige.

I don't know if I got you right, but you need 100/100 xp on a skill to level up, then it should automatically change to the next level.

Apr 19, 2019
It's the first time I work with a game. It's the first time I work with cheats for a game. I'm still figuring out what to do and how to do stuff.
LIke Obey121 said, don't take it as a knock on the game. I've only played a little bit of it so far (just started Chapter 2), but I definitely like it so far.

I only pointed out the issue with the cheat codes so you understood they're not working the way you probably thought they would. I know it's a challenge trying to come up with ways to incentivize supporters. This one happens to be easily circumvented, though.

Cheers and best of luck with the game.

Reactions: MonteChristo
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes