Would your prefer faster updates (1- 2 in-game days) or longer ones (3-5 in-game days)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I could only finish the last scene today. I'm doing some bug testing at this very moment, so it won't be out today. But surely tomorrow I'll post it on discord for a final test before the official release.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I could only finish the last scene today. I'm doing some bug testing at this very moment, so it won't be out today. But surely tomorrow I'll post it on discord for a final test before the official release.
Great! Hopefully it won't have to spend to much time on discord we get a chance to enjoy it.
Cheers

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Good news! I finally finished the new release. It took me more time than I thought because of a massive bug I found, but fortunately I could fix it. I just posted it on Discord for bug testing, but I believe there won't be many bugs since I did a thorough search. That means that it should be here in a few days

Those who can't wait for the official release can already go to the Discord channel to help test. The link will be available on the "general" and "important-links" tabs.

Cheers!

Dr.Wolfman

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Mopoga has the newest version.
Mopoga released an untested version without waiting for me to post the official release here. It looks like they're experiencing issues with videos not showing for some users. I've made some fixes after testing on Discord, so I suggest downloading the updated version from the forum for now.
I'm in the process of updating the post at this moment.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes