2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Which cartoon(s) do you want to see the most in ApocaDoof?

• Danny Phantom

Votes: 1,082 32.9%
  • Dexter's Laboratory

Votes: 986 30.0%
  • Kim Possible

Votes: 1,136 34.6%
  • Teen Titans

Votes: 1,229 37.4%
  • Ben 10

Votes: 1,398 42.5%
  • Phineas & Ferb

Votes: 578 17.6%
  • Jimmy Neutron

Votes: 537 16.3%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 1,195 36.4%

• Total voters

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I tried for a couple of minutes and unfortunate is not for me. I like wincest and to play with one mc and the mc be of the same universe just like a couple of Loud House games here and Rick & Morty to name a few. This game is a mix match of various cartoons, and there's nothing wrong with that, is just not my taste.

Good luck with your project ApocaDevs

Reactions: ApocaDevs

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I tried for a couple of minutes and unfortunate is not for me. I like wincest and to play with one mc and the mc be of the same universe just like a couple of Loud House games here and Rick & Morty to name a few. This game is a mix match of various cartoons, and there's nothing wrong with that, is just not my taste.

Good luck with your project ApocaDevs
I understand. I will suggest you to come back in a few month when the story will be aded, so you can see that its not really about mc's being from an alternate universe (we added the "multiversal-sister" to make it simple and to not getting in trouble with patreon, we never know). If you like non-multiversal family sex I think you will be satisfied, or at least intrigued.

Thanks for the kind word

Reactions: Joi_fan

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I like how there's a poll for what characters you want to see in game, but there's nothing in the game yet.

How about START making the game then ask?

abinath

Nov 27, 2017
Milfs from Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron and Dexter's Laboratory. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. Good luck.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes