2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Which cartoon(s) do you want to see the most in ApocaDoof?

• Danny Phantom

Votes: 1,082 32.9%
  • Dexter's Laboratory

Votes: 986 30.0%
  • Kim Possible

Votes: 1,136 34.6%
  • Teen Titans

Votes: 1,229 37.4%
  • Ben 10

Votes: 1,398 42.5%
  • Phineas & Ferb

Votes: 578 17.6%
  • Jimmy Neutron

Votes: 537 16.3%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 1,195 36.4%

• Total voters

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
cant wait for this game to have more content. we really need more games with these verses. and dont be a pussy dev add some spanking scenes in the future

Reactions: ApocaDevs

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
How does one even leave that barely sketched Fenton house? Only things i manages to do were go the living room, kitchen, upstairs and entering Jazz room in ghost form.

edit: Ok, getting the hang of things i guess.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ApocaDevs

Dan57

Oct 2, 2018
Gotta say that jerks who make no useful contribution to help but instead just say "No" without further comment should be summarily executed.

Please ignore this wall of advice...

Bear in mind that 1 persons preferences will color the way they phrase everything to match what they like. When a person says "Most people on this site prefer..." what they really mean is they would prefer if you made it in a style matching them.
I would say personally if you have a preference your group has reached a consensus on then go with that OR post a vote for preferences and make it editable so you can add more options that others ask for. I still feel strongly that you should make your game the way you want first and foremost, there are millions of fetishes and you can only cater to a portion before you lose followers from another portion.

Agree 100%
Dev just focus on your game running well, on a nice artwork and animations and on the concept you already agreed upon in your team.
Changes can be talked about and done in the future, if it's necessary, after you have a well running game with several updates of content.

You can't satisfy people, who lose their sht and already complain while the game isn't even in it's alpha state.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes