2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Which cartoon(s) do you want to see the most in ApocaDoof?

• Danny Phantom

Votes: 1,093 33.0%
  • Dexter's Laboratory

Votes: 995 30.0%
  • Kim Possible

Votes: 1,145 34.6%
  • Teen Titans

Votes: 1,238 37.4%
  • Ben 10

Votes: 1,411 42.6%
  • Phineas & Ferb

Votes: 584 17.6%
  • Jimmy Neutron

Votes: 543 16.4%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 1,208 36.5%

• Total voters

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
View attachment 3152821

So this isn't going to have a Main Mc(?) I mean, depending on the world, the mc will always change, right? (something like short stories in each world?)

Good luck.
For the moment we are planning to do an "overall" MC, like one that can travel through all the worlds. Danny, Ben 10 and others will be more like side stories related to the main plot

Thanks for your interest

(note: we are french, so our english is not perfect and the time difference can be huge depending where you are)

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Nice art, but I think it's too early to release even alpha.
Yeah i'm not really used to all those terms, do you know if something is more suitable?

(note: we are french, so our english is not perfect and the time difference can be huge depending where you are)

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Just an FYI English is not the correct language to list if everything before hitting "Nouvelle partie" is in French AND there is no way to select English as a "Preferences"
Shoot, sorry for that! I thouth that renpy would actually adapt the language. Should be fixed soon

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
You can't just slap huge breasts and asses on each of the characters and call them "sexy" when their cartoonish proportions and anatomy aren't suited for that, nor are they designed with those shading in-mind, good lord.

While Ms. Incredible looks good (since she's already thiccccccc:BootyTime:), I'm worried for those whose design are more plain normally.
Like, say:
View attachment 3153330
yikes, hopefully not.
We will do our best!

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Am I actually allowed to reply to all posts?

For all the person concerned with the art style, don't worry this is our first shot and we didn't actually did any expressions yet, this will change (and keep in mind that this is Danny Phantom so this is voluntarily uncanny but we will find a good compromise)

Thanks for all the downloads and the messages. This is actually a good surprise we didn't think it would be this huge (200+ downloads on pixeldrain :eek:, and we don't know how to see for the other ones so maybe this is way more!)

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Interesting concept with a lot of potential. You might want to include Milo Murphy and their cast because they are also in the Phineas & Ferb Tri-State area and was where Doofenshmirtz was hanging out after P&F ended with a whole Professor Time, (Doctor Who parody), storyline. With the Murphy family bending the laws of probability, it might add a different level to the Multiverse, . . .
Thanks for the proposition! I actually didn't watch the show at all but I will take a look, you are right this could be a good fit

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
ApocaDoof when we Play as fem MC (Like Kim Possible for example) is it Lesbian Only then? Hopefully. We don't need intercourse with her Father, Wade or even Drakken.

Reactions: ApocaDevs
Jul 13, 2020
Yeah i'm not really used to all those terms, do you know if something is more suitable?
I mean there's a lot "Work in Progress" sketches in your game. I find it absurd to release now.

For all the person concerned with the art style, don't worry this is our first shot and we didn't actually did any expressions yet, this will change (and keep in mind that this is Danny Phantom so this is voluntarily uncanny but we will find a good compromise)
I think the finished art of the game looks good. We can't really see unique art when it comes to adult games, so it's positive.

Am I actually allowed to reply to all posts?
Sure, you may want to answer all the questions in one post like I do instead seperate posts though.
Just a basic advice, you don't need to please everyone so try avoiding keybord warriors in this site, lol.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
interesting.. will look at this when there's an update or two
hopefully the dev will read the comments and feedback

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
ApocaDoof when we Play as fem MC (Like Kim Possible for example) is it Lesbian Only then? Hopefully. We don't need intercourse with her Father, Wade or even Drakken.
Tbh we didn't think this much about Kim for now, our main question is "are we playing as Kim or Ron?" of course we want lesbian sex between Kim and Shego only, so maybe if Ron is the MC you will be watching and joining them at some point?
interesting.. will look at this when there's an update or two
hopefully the dev will read the comments and feedback
We are!

I mean there's a lot "Work in Progress" sketches in your game. I find it absurd to release now.

I think the finished art of the game looks good. We can't really see unique art when it comes to adult games, so it's positive.

Sure, you may want to answer all the questions in one post like I do instead seperate posts though.
Just a basic advice, you don't need to please everyone so try avoiding keybord warriors in this site, lol.
Yeah you are certainly right but this was so much fun that we had to share it at some point. We got so many positive return that I think it was worth it. We are working on a fully done sex scene right now that will give this "game" a better look.

Just like you said i've answered to all the question in one post, thanks for the advice. It would have take me a moment before realizing it's possible

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
For the moment we are planning to do an "overall" MC, like one that can travel through all the worlds. Danny, Ben 10 and others will be more like side stories related to the main plot
Ah, that's a Shame honestly.

I thought that the Experiment that goes wrong has the Impact that the MC's from their respective Series (Danny, Ben, Dexter, Jimmy, Phineas, Robin, Dash, Kim and so on) changed them in a way so they want to get the Girls from their respective Series as Harem, stealing their Mothers from their Dads and so on.
For example Danny Fenton going for the Girls from His Series and getting them as Harem one by one.
And Kim Possible would be the Lesbian Only Story with Kim as MC.

You know, Most of us in this Forum don't like it when another Male get's lucky, they want just one Male to get Lucky, the MC. Your Answer Here suggests Sharing / Swinging elements however. It says that the Danny Phantom Girls get fucked by Danny and other Males, but the Majority prefer that Danny will be the only Dick the Danny Phantom Girls will get. Same with the other Series. Jimmy Neutron is the MC in his Series, so when he is the one that get's Lucky with the Jimmy Neutron Girls, then he should be the only Male for his Girls and no other.

But when you really want this Game to be Just a fuck fest with multiple Females and Males Swinging around, good luck. Hope you get the Support you need but If not, hopefully you know why.
The majority are Vanilla Players.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So to address a bit of an issue with these types of games. So most games like these tend to do mostly the same few cartoon universes, sadly for some it tends to be an issue as there all cartoon white people. Excluding a lot of Disney ones though due to jasmine, and the diversity of disney princesses. That aside I'm curious to know if you would consider including penny and the rest of the proud family.

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Ah, that's a Shame honestly.

I thought that the Experiment that goes wrong has the Impact that the MC's from their respective Series (Danny, Ben, Dexter, Jimmy, Phineas, Robin, Dash, Kim and so on) changed them in a way so they want to get the Girls from their respective Series as Harem, stealing their Mothers from their Dads and so on.
For example Danny Fenton going for the Girls from His Series and getting them as Harem one by one.
And Kim Possible would be the Lesbian Only Story with Kim as MC.

You know, Most of us in this Forum don't like it when another Male get's lucky, they want just one Male to get Lucky, the MC. Your Answer Here suggests Sharing / Swinging elements however. It says that the Danny Phantom Girls get fucked by Danny and other Males, but the Majority prefer that Danny will be the only Dick the Danny Phantom Girls will get. Same with the other Series. Jimmy Neutron is the MC in his Series, so when he is the one that get's Lucky with the Jimmy Neutron Girls, then he should be the only Male for his Girls and no other.

But when you really want this Game to be Just a fuck fest with multiple Females and Males Swinging around, good luck. Hope you get the Support you need but If not, hopefully you know why.
The majority are Vanilla Players.
ok ok I get it, we will see as it goes I guess. For the moment our idea is that the MCs are getting with the girls of their universe only and having "Mecha-Heinz" be the main MC and having all the girls at some point, the main goal is to get all the girls in the evil incorporated inc by giving them a watch (or some sort of accessorie) that can prevent them to the "bugs" caused by not being in their universe (like the glitches in spider-verse). Subject to changes, thanks for your advice!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes