2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Which cartoon(s) do you want to see the most in ApocaDoof?

• Danny Phantom

Votes: 1,093 33.0%
  • Dexter's Laboratory

Votes: 995 30.0%
  • Kim Possible

Votes: 1,145 34.6%
  • Teen Titans

Votes: 1,238 37.4%
  • Ben 10

Votes: 1,411 42.6%
  • Phineas & Ferb

Votes: 584 17.6%
  • Jimmy Neutron

Votes: 543 16.4%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 1,208 36.5%

• Total voters

ApocaDevs

The ApocaDaddy
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
So to address a bit of an issue with these types of games. So most games like these tend to do mostly the same few cartoon universes, sadly for some it tends to be an issue as there all cartoon white people. Excluding a lot of Disney ones though due to jasmine, and the diversity of disney princesses. That aside I'm curious to know if you would consider including penny and the rest of the proud family.
To be honest I don't really know how to answer. The fact that all the main cast is white was a bit of a concern, but don't worry if that what you like you will get some black on black action

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
Anyone having trouble getting this to launch? I seem to be slient-crashing
Edit: Make sure you download the right version

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Yes. Maybe?
Gotta say that jerks who make no useful contribution to help but instead just say "No" without further comment should be summarily executed.

ok ok I get it, we will see as it goes I guess. For the moment our idea is that the MCs are getting with the girls of their universe only and having "Mecha-Heinz" be the main MC and having all the girls at some point, the main goal is to get all the girls in the evil incorporated inc by giving them a watch (or some sort of accessorie) that can prevent them to the "bugs" caused by not being in their universe (like the glitches in spider-verse). Subject to changes, thanks for your advice!
Please ignore this wall of advice...

Bear in mind that 1 persons preferences will color the way they phrase everything to match what they like. When a person says "Most people on this site prefer..." what they really mean is they would prefer if you made it in a style matching them.
I would say personally if you have a preference your group has reached a consensus on then go with that OR post a vote for preferences and make it editable so you can add more options that others ask for. I still feel strongly that you should make your game the way you want first and foremost, there are millions of fetishes and you can only cater to a portion before you lose followers from another portion.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Bear in mind that 1 persons preferences will color the way they phrase everything to match what they like. When a person says "Most people on this site prefer..." what they really mean is they would prefer if you made it in a style matching them.
Not really, the majority here in this Forum don't like Sharing content with other dudes and it sounds here that there will be indeed Sharing since the Girls will be not only with the MC in their Universe (like Danny, Dash and so on), but also with a MC that can jump in every Universe the Game will have. So it would be indeed more than one Dude to get Lucky and that's a Major Turn Off for Most.

Again, the Developer can do what he wants, when He wants Sharing content then it is what it is. He shouldn't just hear of the things one Dude Like me said, he should see what Others say also. Of course there still will be enough Players who like this type of content, but the Majority prefer Vanilla Games without Sharing, Swinging, Netorare and such stuff so it is questionable if he can get enough Support.

Again, good luck for the Developer. Hope he don't need to abandoned the Game. But I think that it would be hard with freaking Heinz Doof of all People to get Lucky with lot's of girls. :BootyTime:

Reactions: ApocaDevs

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
Honestly, I don't think the story & text fetishes are going to be the make or break of this game, but rather the 'look', people who like the weird doll look will be well into it, without too much regard to the text.

It's plenty unique enough to draw attention for that (positive and negative)

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Not really, the majority here in this Forum don't like Sharing content with other dudes
Well why don't you post a link to the actual vote and results of the poll where you learned this fact? Oh right, you can't because it is simply based on observations you have made about games you have had interest in. I could just as easily say women prefer lesbian content because I read many posts by women saying so. The fact of the matter is there are so many different fetishes because everybody has their own mix AND just applying a random "No" to a game because it has something you don't like is a rather selfish attitude. If you don't like what is planned in a game take the time to explain it in a positive and supportive way instead and if the dev team are swayed by your words they will either make changes or make a different game following your helpful suggestions.

Oh and if you want to make such a bold statement maybe you should start with a never ending poll, no end date means not cutting off those slow to vote on the poll and maybe preventing you from keeping the 1 kink that gets a guy off from being published. Make sure to include all the fetishes you can (even those not mentioned in the f95zone database) and don't limit the number of fetishes someone can choose.

Reactions: Dan57 and Joi_fan

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Looks interesting. I'm intrigued with where this is going. I do hope it branches out to other, less represented cartoons in the future, but for now, I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Well why don't you post a link to the actual vote and results of the poll where you learned this fact? Oh right, you can't because it is simply based on observations you have made about games you have had interest in. I could just as easily say women prefer lesbian content because I read many posts by women saying so. The fact of the matter is there are so many different fetishes because everybody has their own mix AND just applying a random "No" to a game because it has something you don't like is a rather selfish attitude. If you don't like what is planned in a game take the time to explain it in a positive and supportive way instead and if the dev team are swayed by your words they will either make changes or make a different game following your helpful suggestions.

Oh and if you want to make such a bold statement maybe you should start with a never ending poll, no end date means not cutting off those slow to vote on the poll and maybe preventing you from keeping the 1 kink that gets a guy off from being published. Make sure to include all the fetishes you can (even those not mentioned in the f95zone database) and don't limit the number of fetishes someone can choose.
Agreed. The devs should make the game the way they want. If they listen to every suggestion on this forum the game will never be done.

Reactions: Dan57 and ApocaDevs
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes