セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
apocalust-f95zone.png

Title: Apocalust
developer Page: - -

FAN SIG
"A reversed pentagram, with two points projecting upwards, is a symbol of evil and attracts sinister forces because it overturns the proper order of things and demonstrates the triumph of matter over spirit. It is the goat of lust attacking the heavens with its horns, a sign execrated by initiates."

You are a young man and a budding photographer. You live an average and moral life, just trying to figure things out in the world until you come into contact with an ancient, otherworldly relic, granting you a powerful set of "strange" and "meta physical" abilities.

With these new set of powers, you attempt to go back to your normal life and routine... but that soon proves difficult as giving in to your own lust and greed becomes far too easy when your mind and body is empowered and corrupted by the ancient relics touch.

Live a double life, as you try to balance multiple growing romances and relationships while protecting yourself from the shadows in the dark, whose aim, yet unknown, could be to take it all away from you.

Pick a side to stand for, be it good, evil or somewhere in the grey. The ramifications of your choices and actions will have a ripple effect across your small town, changing not just your life and relationships, but the whole town and eventually... the world.
There are many beautiful women in your small town, but here are the four main love interests of Apocalust:

Evelyn: Loving, smart, savvy and outgoing. Evelyn is your mature, all around perfect woman, yet she still can't seem to avoid embarrassing situations like basic wardrobe malfunctions wherever she goes.

Evelyn.png

Kendra: Tall, vibrant, spontaneous and wild. Kendra is a busty and gorgeous free spirited redhead. A lover of the wild and all things nature, she owns her own ranch on the outskirts of town.

Kendra.png

Ava: Well-groomed, caring yet mysterious. Ava is your bombshell, vivacious Milf. With a talent for acquiring business and getting what she wants.

Ava.png

Liora: Even tempered, rational, yet still playful and flirtatious. Liora is your younger love interest. A fan of song and dance, as well as gaming. Liora will partake in all things with a competitive and feisty spirit.

Liora.png

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
I'm just glad that the mc is a young man this time.
The inexperience of the last protaganist + godlike powers didn't really mix that well.
A bigger dick is nice i guess especially since he was that young and fucking with everyone minds certainly helped too but hopefully there will be more options to satisfy yourself but the mention of a good and evil approach seems promising.

Reactions: Sifflevent

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
nice models :D , maybe I would like them more if a bit less "large"and more realistic :)
I'm more of a fan of thicc girls, that's why 3/4 of them are a bit more breast and ass heavy haha. There's 5 side characters done that i'm revealing one of every week so you might wind up liking one or two of them a bit more as well. :)

Mar 18, 2019
My name tag but no notification to me sad....I just check until I miss it lol..
Whole day boring to me now whoa...whata surprise to me...
wow whata amazing renders :love: :love:
Mesmerizing ladies wow just wow...
Let's see how to pounded their pussys lol ;):p:love::giggle:

May 8, 2018
I just hope that this game will be a lot similar to Your last one. We need more games with incest and harem content. Models, well we don't need to talk about it, they are pure perfection. I really like those hot, curvaceous, thicc ladies, with those thunder thighs which can crush your skull, and boobs, they are just one big plus.
Can't wait to play this one.
Amazing job psychodelusional

Status
Not open for further replies.