Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018

Hello Patrons!
Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
If not, maybe Miss Naomi Okumura can brighten your day! (More pics linked beneath!)

- -
Description: Sharp, sexy, yet lonely and single.
Naomi Okumura, ex police officer widowed when her husband and fellow cop got shot and killed on duty. Naomi now owns and manages the towns small private investigation firm.
This is now the second out of five side characters (females) revealed. The next one is gonna be a bit more....
Umm...
Unique.....
The reveal BEFORE that though is going to be the Main Character! I spent a lot of time on him and made sure he wasn't all fugly, with a weird anaconda dick. (It's still big though, don't worry lol!) He is much, much more aesthetic but without going overboard and i am really happy with him overall. I'll go more into detail when I reveal him in my next post!
I did this reveal a bit later than I wanted so it will probably be less than a week when I show him and then the next secondary character revealed after that.
(they are all done btw, just trying to hype em up a bit!)
I'm going to be remaking my page now at this point, i.e new front page Apocalust art as well as a new progress counter etc, so once I reveal the main character for the new game I will upload that along with it.
As usual, thank you so much for the support and I am really hyped for what's to come in the next few months!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
psychodelusional sorry to bother you whith questions...but in the meantime...

How kind on first release are you planning? One demo, a bigger oppening? Maybe a whole "chapter" ? How do you plan the game? Chapters like Dark Neighborhood? Weeks?

Ty for your time! And apologies!

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
psychodelusional sorry to bother you whith questions...but in the meantime...

How kind on first release are you planning? One demo, a bigger oppening? Maybe a whole "chapter" ? How do you plan the game? Chapters like Dark Neighborhood? Weeks?

Ty for your time! And apologies!
0.1 is going to be a big one, probably bigger than the average release, i can't speak on specifics but i'm aiming for larger amounts of content bi monthly (previous ones were 450-550 images. 700 being the biggest) as well as something else i'm thinking of working in but I haven't decided on yet.

cesar123

May 29, 2018
Where is the pledge new page of this game, I wanna pledge the new game already for an ETR.

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Is there info on what kind of kinks will be in the game like for example Femdom or Incest?

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Hoping to maybe see some cameos, Easter eggs, or straight up appearances from the DN characters perhaps.

Reactions: fanboi
Status
Not open for further replies.