Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't think we'll get a release or even a trailer this month. Been playing Dark Neighborhood since the very first release till it's end and I really liked it. Now, I don't know what to think. This one is taking so much time.

• Sad
Reactions: ChristianGrey

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Don't think we'll get a release or even a trailer this month. Been playing Dark Neighborhood since the very first release till it's end and I really liked it. Now, I don't know what to think. This one is taking so much time.
Starting a new game.....creating all new characters...making all new environments....all while using Octane and learning animations....all takes more time than a normal release.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jubz and quinfax

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Starting a new game.....creating all new characters...making all new environments....all while using Octane and learning animations....all takes more time than a normal release.
Ha! It is you again! :LOL: Someone seems not to work today. :p

Doesn't matter how many times you try to explain it to other people they won't listen nor understand that. For them creating renders is like taking pictures. Render time? 10 min at most! Postwork (photoshop)? Why? Isn't it done during rendering?!

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Ha! It is you again! :LOL: Someone seems not to work today. :p

Doesn't matter how many times you try to explain it to other people they won't listen nor understand that. For them creating renders is like taking pictures. Render time? 10 min at most! Postwork (photoshop)? Why? Isn't it done during rendering?!
I'm like a fog that rolls in from time to time. I'm still active on Psycho's server. Mod even. Haha

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
ive been waiting for this game since dark neighborhood was finished, so i can and am happy to wait for a version that is complete, bug free which lives up to his standards.

whats killing me though, is the lack of communication. im on patreon everyday just hoping something comes up... but no

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
99% of the messages on this thread are either ''where can i download?'' or ''when is the release??'' jesus christ these people are stupid
Share some of your widsom then :) 90% people come here to get free stuffs... Don't you think it's only natural for people to ask those questions, knowing the impact Dark Neighborhood had ? It's not like there's only one person asking 100 times the same thing, which in that case, would be called spam. We are a community. Some of us take their time to read previous posts, while others are too lazy/or don't care to do so. That's how it has always been, be it F95 or another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.