Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Oh that reminds me of a game dev the icstor discord mods where sharing a while back he even had a name close to icstor and made renders that looked criminally similar.
ICCreations or Aorrta?

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
ICCreations or Aorrta?
ICCreations and they where going at it so hard like heck even some of the characters are a direct copy from milfy city. It is obvious icstor is working on scamming with several pages at once.

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
You forgot "waiting for the translator to finish"
They don't even use an AI translator and yet end up making the game gibberish.
A demonstration of AI translator:
Italian:
Non usano nemmeno un traduttore AI eppure finiscono per rendere il gioco incomprensibile.
Greek:
Δεν χρησιμοποιούν καν μεταφραστή τεχνητής νοημοσύνης και παρόλα αυτά καταλήγουν να κάνουν το παιχνίδι αλαμπουρνέζικο.
And those two are hard to get right since they are bases on the Aramaic Syriac language yet they end up sounding good after reverse translation.

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
Posted this using my phone
have good night

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
It was taking forever to finish the events and house screens/code so I am gonna show a couple things for now, take a break from anything ui/coding related and just focus on getting the main 0.1 content done exclusively for the next while as getting behind on that is becoming a bit of a stress factor and I don’t want to constantly feel like I am lagging behind and this will be easier since I am mainly remaking some of the older scenes as well as adding onto some of the stuff going into 0.1.
Some of these are done some are not but I have added a gallery showing some of the new UI elements here:

Edit: IMGUR running in slowmo, i attached the images to the post, if you still can't see them lemmy know!
The characters idles are all animated as well but I am gonna stick the photoshop stuff through after effects for some extra flavor once everything's completely done as well.
I’ll put these in order so you can go through it with me.
Story:
The main thing to look out for and that’s different I want to explain is the story tab. Exploration mainly is being handled within the scenes themselves to help speed you along and do a bit less clicking around. You can still look around the areas using the green arrows that you see an example of in the house tab but I want to focus most of my efforts more on interactivity in the erotic scenes as well as add a few more alt paths and moral/dialogue choices as well as making some more unique/cool puzzle types.
The requirements for hitting the next story scene are relatively easy to achieve and are varied content that I enjoy making and that I think you would like to see, like texting/sexting, dates, different events(tease scenes and encounters) at varied times of day.
Keep in mind, I am planning somewhere around 5 or so story “missions” per episode but each one has multiple sets of scenes in one. So when you are done a story mission you can take a break and use the dates/girls/powers/events/house(harem!) tabs before you try the next one.
The city map I made will still be used at times during a story sequence, though again you will always have at least a general clue as to where to go as well as hints during puzzles in the top right corner.
About 70% of the game is geared towards the main story missions and lust point accumulation, but if another feature takes off and people really like it, I will probably expand on that as well.
Girls:
This one is pretty self explanatory. Main things here that are cool/different is the cell phone is being used for a way to get a bit more hot stuff after the story missions are done as well as I am rendering the different outfits you have seen before and poses for the different girls that you can view whenever you want, most of the meat of this screen like multiple outfits and poses will be added after 0.1 as I want to focus on the main content and other screens for this release.
Also, the girls screen will double up as a gallery viewer of previous scenes using the "dream" option.
Dates:
These are special scenes/challenges I am adding only 1-2 per episode and they are mandatory to move forward but will have requirements before doing them. I’ll show more stuff on this in a future post somewhere down the road but I don’t want to spoil too much for now.
Powers:
This tab has already been shown before but is focusing mainly on the one power “The Devils Hands” for now as it is a big part of the story. Mainly this stuff pertains to puzzles and some numerous story things. I don’t want to inject too much weirdness into the erotica but in my taste I am a big fan of supernatural stuff but mainly within the context of the story/action scenes.
Events/House:
The events and house tabs are still being worked on and both tie into one another. The house and who owns it ties heavily into the story and the harem part of the game. This is the only place outside of story missions you can freely explore but I want to give some stuff outside of the story sequences to give you to play around with and interact with the women.
My entire goal is to basically give you as much content as I can, at highest quality I can, while having as much fun as I can. That means dropping complexity and focusing on my strengths. Focusing on giving as much interactivity/choice within scenes as possible instead of other features that I am not so good at working with and sticking to things I know and can expand upon.
I am taking a break from any UI/New stuff for the next bit as I have a lot of scenes that need fixing and puzzles to be made for the main content. I want to focus exclusively on structuring/remaking/finishing the main story content in it’s entirety so when I go back to the house/events tab and finish messing with whatever coding tidbits that remain will feel like gravy as I am a bit behind from getting stuck a few times and want to get my momentum back.
So, the next 3-4 weeks I am going to be focusing on the main story missions only and am going to be updating every week again to let you know where I am at with the main content as when I am finished this and actually know for sure It’s done, I literally/actually/finally completed my 0.1 I am probably gonna be on cloud nine and to me the remaining coding stuff I am having difficulty with right now will go a lot smoother.
Anyhow, that’s it for the moment, I’ll be back in a few days with the Ultra Gamer rewards and early access pinup and also in a week or so from now with another update. Either I am going to be showing you a remake/upgrade of one of the older scenes or possibly some puzzle stuff as well.
Thanks a million for the support, have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon!
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Fantastic!!!! Finally someone who did something wow! Don't look at me like that; it's more than icstor in 2 years :KEK: lower ya standards people and instead of complaining fund more! And maybe they will bless us with yearly updates! And instead of saying that the game has 0 content imagine the content it's good for your mental well being!

Last edited:

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
have good night

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
It was taking forever to finish the events and house screens/code so I am gonna show a couple things for now, take a break from anything ui/coding related and just focus on getting the main 0.1 content done exclusively for the next while as getting behind on that is becoming a bit of a stress factor and I don’t want to constantly feel like I am lagging behind and this will be easier since I am mainly remaking some of the older scenes as well as adding onto some of the stuff going into 0.1.
Some of these are done some are not but I have added a gallery showing some of the new UI elements here:

Edit: IMGUR running in slowmo, i attached the images to the post, if you still can't see them lemmy know!
The characters idles are all animated as well but I am gonna stick the photoshop stuff through after effects for some extra flavor once everything's completely done as well.
Story:
The main thing to look out for and that’s different I want to explain is the story tab. Exploration mainly is being handled within the scenes themselves to help speed you along and do a bit less clicking around. You can still look around the areas using the green arrows that you see an example of in the house tab but I want to focus most of my efforts more on interactivity in the erotic scenes as well as add a few more alt paths and moral/dialogue choices as well as making some more unique/cool puzzle types.
The requirements for hitting the next story scene are relatively easy to achieve and are varied content that I enjoy making and that I think you would like to see, like texting/sexting, dates, different events(tease scenes and encounters) at varied times of day.
Keep in mind, I am planning somewhere around 5 or so story “missions” per episode but each one has multiple sets of scenes in one. So when you are done a story mission you can take a break and use the dates/girls/powers/events/house(harem!) tabs before you try the next one.
The city map I made will still be used at times during a story sequence, though again you will always have at least a general clue as to where to go as well as hints during puzzles in the top right corner.
About 70% of the game is geared towards the main story missions and lust point accumulation, but if another feature takes off and people really like it, I will probably expand on that as well.
Girls:
This one is pretty self explanatory. Main things here that are cool/different is the cell phone is being used for a way to get a bit more hot stuff after the story missions are done as well as I am rendering the different outfits you have seen before and poses for the different girls that you can view whenever you want, most of the meat of this screen like multiple outfits and poses will be added after 0.1 as I want to focus on the main content and other screens for this release.
Also, the girls screen will double up as a gallery viewer of previous scenes using the "dream" option.
Dates:
These are special scenes/challenges I am adding only 1-2 per episode and they are mandatory to move forward but will have requirements before doing them. I’ll show more stuff on this in a future post somewhere down the road but I don’t want to spoil too much for now.
Powers:
This tab has already been shown before but is focusing mainly on the one power “The Devils Hands” for now as it is a big part of the story. Mainly this stuff pertains to puzzles and some numerous story things. I don’t want to inject too much weirdness into the erotica but in my taste I am a big fan of supernatural stuff but mainly within the context of the story/action scenes.
Events/House:
The events and house tabs are still being worked on and both tie into one another. The house and who owns it ties heavily into the story and the harem part of the game. This is the only place outside of story missions you can freely explore but I want to give some stuff outside of the story sequences to give you to play around with and interact with the women.
My entire goal is to basically give you as much content as I can, at highest quality I can, while having as much fun as I can. That means dropping complexity and focusing on my strengths. Focusing on giving as much interactivity/choice within scenes as possible instead of other features that I am not so good at working with and sticking to things I know and can expand upon.
I am taking a break from any UI/New stuff for the next bit as I have a lot of scenes that need fixing and puzzles to be made for the main content. I want to focus exclusively on structuring/remaking/finishing the main story content in it’s entirety so when I go back to the house/events tab and finish messing with whatever coding tidbits that remain will feel like gravy as I am a bit behind from getting stuck a few times and want to get my momentum back.
So, the next 3-4 weeks I am going to be focusing on the main story missions only and am going to be updating every week again to let you know where I am at with the main content as when I am finished this and actually know for sure It’s done, I literally/actually/finally completed my 0.1 I am probably gonna be on cloud nine and to me the remaining coding stuff I am having difficulty with right now will go a lot smoother.
Anyhow, that’s it for the moment, I’ll be back in a few days with the Ultra Gamer rewards and early access pinup and also in a week or so from now with another update. Either I am going to be showing you a remake/upgrade of one of the older scenes or possibly some puzzle stuff as well.
Thanks a million for the support, have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon!
[/SPOILER]
Thanks champ!!!!

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
have good night

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

Story:
Girls:
Dates:
Powers:
Events/House:
[/SPOILER]
ok ok well at least it's progressing but I think he should hire someone to help him now that he has a big income because he is alone and I feel like we'll have v0.1 next year at this rate.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
every time he shows something the hype always increases, the problem is that the date always seems far away, now he speaks of 3/4 weeks for the main mission, and then returns again to the code part, in conclusion it will not be released in June nothing (and we're still on May 22nd)

( Sorry for my bad english)

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
every time he shows something the hype always increases, the problem is that the date always seems far away, now he speaks of 3/4 weeks for the main mission, and then returns again to the code part, in conclusion it will not be released in June nothing (and we're still on May 22nd)

( Sorry for my bad english)
Not so fast, it is possible from August to September

3.90 star(s) 135 Votes