• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
as expected ... nothing special!
A whole lot of noise not only for something kinda OK-ish in 2021 but also for something that took 1 week of work and 15k scammed money ...
we will read 50 pages of claims that it's the best game ... 6 months later the same people will sing a different song ...

Oct 31, 2017
as expected ... nothing special!
A whole lot of noise not only for something kinda OK-ish in 2021 but also for something that took 1 week of work and 15k scammed money ...
we will read 50 pages of claims that it's the best game ... 6 months later the same people will sing a different song ...
If you think this took just 1 week you are delusional

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
This could be a quality game, it just needs to actually release and have good mechanics at the very least. A solid story and character writing would be nice, but will have to wait for the first release to see if this is the case. I hope there will be better communication and a solid release schedule going forward.

Reactions: Beast161616

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
liked DN, it was something different than always having the same assets/story.

even if it's just a demo, i'm looking forward to what the future will bring us.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i had to check multiple times if i am not dreaming LOL looking forward to it even it seems to be quite small for a release version.

i personally am happy about two things: great quality and not ugly girls with well rounded curves.

but i still hope - cause of the story and the "veuyorism" tag that there will be NTR and more cheating options in the future. especially since there is incest i hope daddy, uncle and gandpa will be not far away cause my young protagonist ain't getting a pussy haha

TrioBan

Jun 13, 2017
Like WOW... beautiful art, real fucking turn on. Cant wait for more content and gonna be following this ;)

Reactions: Pogo123
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes