Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Decent demo. Good renders, good animation. If the dev intends for people to wear headphones, a means of turning down the volume would be appreciated. The standard settings interface is all that's needed. It would also allow me to turn up the text speed. The presented default is annoying.

This definitely needs some sort of darker background to the text, or even better, have a shadow for the text to offset it from the background. (Both?)

While the breasts on these characters are much larger than my preference, at least they look natural and are not beach balls.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1151807
Boobs..
View attachment 1151808
BoObS..
View attachment 1151811
BOOBS!

Given the quality of the renders (and given the Animated tag), I expect the climax scenes (the cumshots that follow the animated sex scenes) are to be animated to perfection as well (HJ, BJ, Vaginal, etc.).(y)

PS:
Obviously don't keep me waiting another two years for a jerk off.

Oh boy I agree! And I hope so! Just also hope cumshots of different optional characters/perspectives! That would be so dope to see old daddy shots on big boobies! :love::BootyTime:

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
My unofficial android port:
Apocalust [Scene Demo]
  • :giggle:

My discord server for android ports
Thanks a ton mate. These graphic heavy games are rarely ported for us android users. Keep it up.

Mar 28, 2021
You gotta admit that this shit looks impressive though. It's not your usual microsoft power point presentation which im pretty sure it would've turn out that way have he released the first version somewhere in 2020. Instead he took some time to learn the animations and the implementation to renpy.
I mean he might've been slacking off the entire year but that would only mean that he already had the skills to come up with all this prior to the development of this game. But looking at his first game and the huge leap in quality it's very unlikely.
I don't know how long it would take to learn all this, but considering the fact that the guy works a normal 9 to 5 and developing the games is more like a side project, i'd say 2 years is a pretty valid time frame, don't you think?
Oh, absolutely. It looks fantastic and it's incredibly impressive. I mean, even if this is still all he's come up with in 2 years, that's still impressive for a solo game designer, especially. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes!

Reactions: Draverik
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes