Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
In part I agree in part no, in my opinion you can create a blacklist thread the devs to be included could be chosen through community vote perhaps with at least a 20% difference and with a minimum of votes required to make it valid or with other rules approved by the participants, however in a democratic way.
There would be a lot of work to do, as long as the administrator of this site agrees with the initiative.
I can fully agree to that idea. Would help alot saving people money and ensure that scammers ain't get a penny from anyone.

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I can fully agree to that idea. Would help alot saving people money and ensure that scammers ain't get a penny from anyone.
Sure !!! Those who do this profession as a developer in a professional way know that, in order to incentivize people to finance them, they must stimulate them as well as with a good story, gameplay, rendering etc ... especially with an update schedule.
But only a few (they have gotten the well-deserved luck) who work seriously on marketing and know that success in order to be lasting depends on being able to obtain the trust of supporters.
The rest, even if they know how to develop a project, work in an improvised and experimental way and for this reason many projects (even with excellent potential) are abandoned or used (like this one which is not even a game) to trigger a scam or at least to tempt her.

Last edited:

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
Apocalust Progress Update and Evelyn Preview
Hello Patrons!
Just dropping in to give a quick progress update as well as a small preview of some of the lovely house caretaker, Evelyn Augustine's scenes.
Development is going good, I am about halfway through Evelyn’s release content so far. I am a bit behind where I wanted to be at this point in the month because of a few bad bouts of insomnia, so I may stop working on her new stuff and instead add a portion of Ava’s scenes as well since a fair amount of her is already done and this will save me time, plus get a bit more of a mix of girls content as well, it depends how the next week goes so it isn’t 100% that I am going with that but it is probable.
Once I have a satisfactory amount of content pieced together, I still have yet to work on the games gallery as well as finish the power menu so it may take a bit more time so with coding/testing and taking a bit to do Mrs. Perkins special renders it will go into next month a bit like I said but hopefully not longer than a week but I will keep you updated. Worst case scenario you get a single release earlier next month because of getting initial features out the door but hopefully once the hard stuff is done I can simply focus on just getting scenes and dialogue out the door.
So my goal right now is to get it out by a week into next month, that way I have 3 weeks into next month to work on the next one but if it takes a bit longer for the first one it shouldn’t be too bad since I am mainly focusing on Perkins for 0.03 and her content is already a ways in. Again, just an estimation but I am trying to get past a rocky beginning at first so my releases can be more predictable down the road.
Once this month and next month are over, I will take a look at new features to add to the game but I want to get a bit ahead of the next version as well so I can confidently work on less important stuff without stressing and mainly focus on the content.
Also, Mrs. Perkins Naughty Teacher Scenario won this months animation and renders so that will be out soon as well!
So ya, I’ll be back in about a week or so again to let you know what’s up. I am getting really excited for this as I didn’t really get to show a lot of Evelyn in the demo and some of her stuff is really good so I look forward to showing you all!
Thanks a million for the support, have a good weekend and I will talk to you again soon!
Briefly 19th August PROGRESS UPDATE

Devs behind the schedule. But completed half of the evelyn content.

Dev may complete evelyn content or focus on mix content with other characters

Dev prepare enough content but gallery and power menu required more time including Mrs. Perkins special renders . Target : first week of September

Target : At least single release will be done early September. Target Early release September

Target: Devs : release first month of September

Target: Dev focus on Perkins for 0.03 and her content is already a ways in

Target: October Dev will look at new features to add to the game

This Months winner is Mrs. Perkins Naughty Teacher Scenario

COMPARISON

According to Report 9th August

Time Line

- Step-1 End of Aug : Release for testers (status unknown)
- Step-2 Sept: Tester overview and comments feedbacks (Status unknown)
- Step-3 Unknown: Implementation of feedbacks and revisions from testers (Status unknown)
- Step-4 Unknown : after(Step-3) in two weeks next version (Status unknown)

According to Report 26 July 2021

UNKNOWN STATUS

The rest of the content with sandbox completed inside of next month. <- Again, even if I get the first goal done, if I cannot get this done in the following month I will just pause the pledges in April as well. ????????????????

- FAILED - Status : UNKNOWN
Currently I am finishing all the remade/new features/ui. Basically everything feature wise is new except for the powers tab which is still a focal point in the game. I'll need somewhere between 2-4 days to finish as i am stuck getting my games notifications to work as well as more screen flickering and finding more premo ui sounds. ( 17 May)

- FAILED - Status : UNKNOWN -4 weeks working on main story in order to complete 0.1 version (from 22nd May)

EXPECTATIONS

- FAILED - Status UNKNOWN 0.1 version release not before 22nd June 2021 FAILED

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He was about to lose consensus and so he came out with pictures and empty comments, as usual to try to recover the lost consents.
I do not imagine that there could be so many people capable of being manipulated and fooled and that they remain stuck for such a long time without reacting.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The game would have been perfect if only the protagonist wouldn't have looked like 15 years old kid who just hit puberty for god sake.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
sounds awesome, where do i sign up?:LUL:
I hereby offer my assistance in this crucial task of applying for this job. I can be your spirit animal and join you in the job interview and answer all the questions with the same sentence "if you keep acting like you are paying us we will keep acting like we work here"

If the work ethics are the same as for apocalust we should climb the corporate ladder in no time and own the place by the end of the year by doing absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Draverik

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
So, let me get this straight. This guy, who after creating one of the most popular sandbox VNs on the site, shows up and throws out the fucking hottest renders and animation teasers for any sequel ever in "the industry", promising us what seems to be the most astronomical faps of our life, and then just... fucking bolts? :ROFLMAO:

He's either the biggest troll or he hates money. I'd full on pay 60$ for this game if it was on Steam.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes