Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
the last progress update before 0.02

Briefly 9th Sept PROGRESS UPDATE

- the last progress update before 0.02 (Last Major report was in 30th August report)

- The 0.02 release is going to be released in a similar fashion to the demo Dev did

- This release features the intro, (tennis, cave, after that etc) as well as a good chunk of Evelyn’s stuff. Same scenes as Dev mentioned before minus the second part of the movies scenes as Dev is finishing the rest of Evelyn’s content and formatting now

- Dev will go back to the first part of Evelyn’s movies scenes to get it all in, if not, then I will add it into a later version.

- Either Ava or Mrs. Perkins stuff will be the focus of 0.03 and 0.04 (End Of October 2021 )

- Dev tried to give supporters some "exciting" stuff that is "usable" but not giving up too too much in the process.

- Dev tries to get Evelyn’s content in two weeks from now, but again, Dev assumes probably be 20-30% longer as this is almost always the case
( Target Evelyn’s content : End of September) - (Failure with 19th August : Early September release target)

- Dev apologizes because dev comes back updating with whatever Dev initially had planned being downgraded or lowered to some extent

- Dev is hopping when dev focuses on content and keep actually getting good stuff the next 2-6 weeks with content that is somewhat predictable in quality/features/length and not trip up over myself constantly.

- If Dev get the update done earlier, Ultra Gamer pack will be available month end, If Dev can not it will be a couple days into the next

- Dev is thanking supporters

- Dev will be back soon, either with a quick report or a quick update to let supporters know testers have started testing!

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
27th Aug Patreon income $2318 (increase) - # 439
4th Sep Patreon income $1967 (Fall) - # 356
19th Sep Patreon income $2107 (Increase) - # 402

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
All the female characters look insanly good <3
But these two .... just super hot and sexy.
I just want content for them and I would be happy :D
Juts allow us to fuck them senseless . Blowjobos, deepthroats, face fucking, doggy style, cowgirls, reverse cowgirls etc... Let those tities and ass bounce <3

Honestly the wait is killing me. How can you make such hot models. THE BEST models in nsfw games yet .... and not make content at all :(

Last edited:

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
All teh female characters look inanly good <3
Juts allow us to fuck them senseless . Blowjobos, deepthroats, face fucking, doggy style, cowgirls, reverse cowgirls etc... Let those tities and ass bounce <3

Honestly the wait is killing me. How can you make such hot models. THE BEST models in nsfw games yet .... and not make content at all :(
It's a crime, really.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
All teh female characters look inanly good <3

Add Ava and you have the holy trinity of thicc milfs

ava_november-4k.jpg

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
- There will for sure be a release next month,(September)
Sooo, will there actually be a version in september or what?
- Dev tries to get Evelyn’s content in two weeks from now, but again, Dev assumes probably be 20-30% longer as this is almost always the case ( Target Evelyn’s content : End of September-) - (Failure with 19th August report : Early September was release target)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
- There will for sure be a release next month,(September)

- Dev tries to get Evelyn’s content in two weeks from now, but again, Dev assumes probably be 20-30% longer as this is almost always the case ( Target Evelyn’s content : End of September-) - (Failure with 19th August report : Early September was release target)
it will be because I don't know English, but I don't find meaning in any of his statements.
So I can't even call him a unbalanced.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That dude is hopeless. PPl believing his bull#@@ are even more hopeless. 3 months, he delayed the release 3 consecutive months with loads of excuses and bla bla. And some believe they'll get update every two weeks. We definitely don't live in the same reality. Everyone has two eyes, but some pplz voluntarily blind themselves when the truth is right in front of them. They deliberately find him excuses and refuse to see the truth. Anyway, he's not the only Dev that became like that.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
That dude is hopeless. PPl believing his bull#@@ are even more hopeless. 3 months, he delayed the release 3 consecutive months with loads of excuses and bla bla. And some believe they'll get update every two weeks. We definitely don't live in the same reality. Everyone has two eyes, but some pplz voluntarily blind themselves when the truth is right in front of them. They deliberately find him excuses and refuse to see the truth. Anyway, he's not the only Dev that became like that.
Right, but this deserves the Champions Cup.

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
He just announced a new delay, apparentely hahahahaha hope the day that his patreons will realize that devs like this psycho must be answerred by cutting his patreon money, but i guess they will never learn

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes