Klain50

May 27, 2017
After playing his last game, reading this thread and reading his Patreon posts I honestly think he isn't scamming but just bit off more than he could chew and is now struggling getting stuff done.
His new game is just too ambitious for a single guy to make.
I doubt he made the demo

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
After playing his last game, reading this thread and reading his Patreon posts I honestly think he isn't scamming but just bit off more than he could chew and is now struggling getting stuff done.
I honestly he acted fraudulently, because if he is as you say, he should quit the game and apologize to the supporters.
It would be the minimum, to think that it can return the money I understand that it is utopia.

Instead, against all prevision, he continues on this path encouraged by those who still justify it.

There is no justification.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
With all due respect, but this only means two things: or he is a fucking liar and scammer for fool people that this game will be released or he is the most fucking idiot and dumbest dev for try make something he's completly incompetent to do and waste more than two years (and counting) of people's time and money in this. Either way, he deserves everything he receives now. Reaping what he sowed.
P.S: There's a lot of single devs making games even more ambitious than this and delivery updates and content. If psycho can't do the same, it's simply his fault (or his scam scheme)

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
People seems to, quite often, forget a ver important thing here
THEY ARE MAKING FUCKING RENPY GAMES
I doubt he made the demo
The demo? He could have the entire game made by now (probably does) and is just waiting until he drops 50% subs

Reactions: randi99

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If those renders and demo were not outsourced consider me impressed. But if he can make such renders on his own as well as creating the models that dude would 100% not make a renpy game for perverts but would work on a Triple A Studio and making a pretty penny doing so and this project would be a side effort.

Going by his updates and work however i doubt all of that by 98% and would say everything he presented was either outsourced or bought off someone else.

Reactions: Inocless

Klain50

May 27, 2017
How's he still gaining patrons now is beyond me . Can't people do basic math ? If you must then donate 1$ then read the post and after that opt out . It's really sad . As long as he gets 2k$ free every month then who would release anything

Reactions: randi99

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
How's he still gaining patrons now is beyond me . Can't people do basic math ? If you must then donate 1$ then read the post and after that opt out . It's really sad . As long as he gets 2k$ free every month then who would release anything
I can see how new patreons can be easily suckered in by silky promises and well made renders. What I can't understand is the long term patreons, especially those on the ultra tier. People like that have to have decent cash reserves, but how on earth did they achieve such affluence without any shred of fiscal acumen? :unsure: But hey, burn money if you want.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I am a bit skeptical but don't yet want to join to group stoning. I'll give this a change. But I'm not going to finance it. Not every dev could be like NLT but he is a good role model.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I am a bit skeptical but don't yet want to join to group stoning. I'll give this a change. But I'm not going to finance it. Not every dev could be like NLT but he is a good role model.
Fap first And think about it. 2 years he is 'working' on this game and we got 1minute trailer

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
27th Aug Patreon income $2318 (increase) - # 439
4th Sep Patreon income $1967 (Fall) - # 356
19th Sep Patreon income $2107 (Increase) - # 402
1st Oct Patreon income $1906 (Fall) - # 425

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

Hello Patrons!
You guys are gonna be mad at me but I wanted to give a quick update cause I need to push the release of the next version to about a week into next month because I need to pack all of this weekend and then I need the last 2 days of the month to move/clean so I am sorry for the trillionth delay but I need at least a week or more for the next version and I only have 3 days I can work on it in the remainder so it will go into next month. Sorry.
Just a quick post because I wanted to give an update before month end. Ultra Gamer rewards are still coming but I am going to keep focusing on the update for the time being. So there will be 2 sets next month but after the release is done.
Anyhow, sorry again for the delay but thanks for the support and I hope you all have a good weekend.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hello Patrons!
You guys are gonna be mad at me but I wanted to give a quick update cause I need to push the release of the next version to about a week into next month because I need to pack all of this weekend and then I need the last 2 days of the month to move/clean so I am sorry for the trillionth delay but I need at least a week or more for the next version and I only have 3 days I can work on it in the remainder so it will go into next month. Sorry.
Just a quick post because I wanted to give an update before month end. Ultra Gamer rewards are still coming but I am going to keep focusing on the update for the time being. So there will be 2 sets next month but after the release is done.
Anyhow, sorry again for the delay but thanks for the support and I hope you all have a good weekend.
miss you Chief. Thanks for the share. P.S: Don't be surprise if the next excuse for the next delay (because there will be the next delay) was something like "my pc got damaged during move".

Last edited:

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019

Hello Patrons!
so this will be like milfy city huh.. well at least it "will" happen i guess? but i feel betrayed... ghost.png

• Haha
Reactions: uglylifematters

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Patrons!

Briefly 24th Sept PROGRESS UPDATE

- Next version will be first week of October
( Dev needs At least a week or more next version)

- Dev moves to somewhere else (Dev needs at least 2 days for move/clean)

-Dev is sorry for trillionth delay

-There will be 2 sets on October

- Dev hopes that you have a good weekend too (not more only a weekend :))

- Dev thanks-ing you for the support too

byskup

Apr 26, 2017

Hello Patrons!
“At least a week or more” That guy found a gold mine where braindead people are literally begging you to take the money! Genius

randi99

Jul 28, 2021
At this point im too afraid to ask
It always bafflles me how people continue supporting devs even though they are breaking thier word again and again
I gess 2 years is not enough to learn your lesson
there are many devs who are consistent and deliver on time and transparent and honest
Those are the one who deserve support

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes