Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1520534

Hello Patrons!
(This is a bit of a big post, so each part is in bold for you to see what you are interested in.)
Pinups:
Below are the early access versions of the September and October Pinups sets.
Evelyn pinup story:

Evelyn has lost a bet and now has to wash the MC's new car in a skimpy schoolgirl outfit he picked out for her!

Download
Full versions of Evelyn’s topless car wash, Kendra’s perverted fantasy of Naomi and crotch touching as well as small animations with sound for each one here:

I skipped the October poll to get a bit ahead since these are behind. September is still the Evelyn car wash though! New polls for November and also December will be up in a few days once I decide which girls they are going to be. Both of those will be out in December and then back to monthly after that. These really shouldn’t get behind, they are just my favorite thing to do so I usually drop them when I am getting behind on the game but they should be out every month from here on out.

Minor Tier Changes:

Super Gamer:

Instant access to side content and mini games as they are complete.
This is changed from the mini game concept I had planned, originally I was going to do roughly bi monthly releases and a small thing in between there but I want to get smaller w.i.p game updates out now more frequently so this tier I am using for when I have down time or I am feeling creative, I will release smaller things IE a small interactive scene with a character from the game, an experimental character unrelated to Apocalust, or generally anything lewd and interactive I feel like making. I just want to get creative with this. So Super Gamer’s will get access to things as they are out periodically and to the Gamer tier some time after that.

Ultra Gamer:
Nothing has changed in this per se, only that instead of doing a mo-capped looped music video, I am more focusing on making smaller creative clips with sound from the pinups. This is what I originally intended the animations to be for but I have a lot of fun making the music clips but it can eat into time. The Sep and Oct clips didn’t take too long which gives me more room to focus on the game but they still came out really good.

Content coming up and progress update:
The next update (0.03) will be Ava’s content. About 13 of her animations are done already but I had to take a chunk out of this past week to work on 2 sets of pinups so that sets me behind a bit.
This will be the last update without a UI, I am more using this to gauge how long it takes me to get a decent chunk of content to play after the release prior. The release after that will take longer because I need to go back to coding which I am not the best at.
I am generally sticking to what I had planned for smaller releases but I am not giving out any more form of dates unless I know for a fact I can hit it, it was a mistake doing that and if you were waiting on me the past few months, I do apologize.
Each of the 0.03, 0.04, 0.05 etc updates I am doing I am going to be experimenting with ways to get as much story/variety/gameplay in as I can so the format will probably be changing A LOT as I go so if things are a bit weird or different, I am gonna be playing around a bit with ways to get more scenes out and generally animating everything still but animating less important things and focusing on making the game more “gamey.” This was the plan for my last release but it didn’t come out like that at all so I want to do a lot more experimenting with the next two.
That’s it for the moment. I will be back in roughly a week with another progress update.

Thanks a million for the support and have a great weekend!
Briefly 27th November PROGRESS UPDATE

- Full versions of Evelyn’s topless car wash, Kendra’s perverted fantasy of Naomi and crotch touching as well as small animations with sound for each one here:

- New Polls for November and December will be up to in December - Girls will be decided

- Every month the new poll will be out

Super Gamer: Dev is using for when I have down time or I am feeling creative, I will release smaller things IE a small interactive scene with a character from the game an experimental character unrelated to Apocalust

Ultra Gamer: Nothing has changed Dev is making smaller creative clips with sound from the pinups

Content coming up and progress update:

-The next update (0.03) will be Ava’s content

-This will be the last update without a UI

- The release after that will take longer because Dev needs to go back to coding which Dev is not the best at.

- Dev will not give out any more form of dates if Dev is not sure.

- Dev wants to do a lot more experimenting with the next two update

- Dev will be back in roughly a week with another progress update.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
There's no doubt in the sexiness of the models... but, like so many, I truly wonder if anything is ever going to come of this. It's taking FOREVER! Either the finished product is going to be epic... or the guy is incompetent. I'm not sure which, at this point.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
this has potential to be the greatest game on this site
So does any other game, provided the developer has the skills and puts in enough time and effort. He certainly have some points in the former. Yet you have clear cut evidence of the latter being a problem. Not only that, there have been a severe lack of transparency and lies upon lies. I do hope things have changed. Although not regarding what has transpired in the past is the very definition (one of them) of mentally being near/short sighted.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Dear God it is worse than i assumed.

He literally made everyone wait 3 years to produce a not even 500mb slideshow (you can't call that a game) with no working UI, no save (what would you even save?) and some animations on really well made renders. But thats about it? Not an expert but not a noob in this regard either. Aside from the renders even i could do better in less time.

Can someone explain to me how this is progress from the demo? We saw all of that in preview posts already months (i believe some stuff even years) ago. What the hell?

And according to his latest post his excuse about it taking so long is hollow at best. He does not even try to mention 2-3 weeks updates anymore which would be fine as some devs make no estimate either but going by his work flow this game will be done or of substantial quality and with equal content when i turned to dust 40 years ago.
You can not promise ppl who pay you for a project over and over and over again the same thing and deliver stuff they all have seen already and pretend you worked on all that for months.

Cocaine and hookers come to mind again......

I really like making fun of devs who milk or betray their own fanbase/patreons and other supporters but in this particular case i must ask a question to people who support this dev.

Do you guys have "fuck you" money that you throw at this guy so it doesn't matter to you when you sink your hard earned money in a bottomless barrel?

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
This game does not contain incest, and I do not understand why they release an incest patch, I would like someone to make me understand.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Dear God it is worse than i assumed.

He literally made everyone wait 3 years to produce a not even 500mb slideshow (you can't call that a game) with no working UI, no save (what would you even save?) and some animations on really well made renders. But thats about it? Not an expert but not a noob in this regard either. Aside from the renders even i could do better in less time.

Can someone explain to me how this is progress from the demo? We saw all of that in preview posts already months (i believe some stuff even years) ago. What the hell?

And according to his latest post his excuse about it taking so long is hollow at best. He does not even try to mention 2-3 weeks updates anymore which would be fine as some devs make no estimate either but going by his work flow this game will be done or of substantial quality and with equal content when i turned to dust 40 years ago.
You can not promise ppl who pay you for a project over and over and over again the same thing and deliver stuff they all have seen already and pretend you worked on all that for months.

Cocaine and hookers come to mind again......

I really like making fun of devs who milk or betray their own fanbase/patreons and other supporters but in this particular case i must ask a question to people who support this dev.

Do you guys have "fuck you" money that you throw at this guy so it doesn't matter to you when you sink your hard earned money in a bottomless barrel?
It is an empty pumpkin, empty to lose.
It is useless to keep looking for conclusions or judgments (we have written more of everything about his being rambling).
The certain fact is that as long as there are retarded people supporting him he will not disappear from the scene.
Without wanting to offend anyone but, after so much time he has not been able to create a story, a game or a comic but only some images assembled and reassembled at random / senseless and published with the drop counter.
The only positive note that this thread somehow entertains us having fun and for this I thank this APOCAguy and the whole APOCA troop that supports him as the first best identified.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes