JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Sin that they are few and rare, those who, in addition to doing a good job, follow a time line that they respect.
Bro why are you so upset about this... People who like this game know that the developer have some issues and it's not exactly trustworthy, but they really like the quality of this game, just like me, and the potential of this game is at the Top, there are super small percentage of games like this with which you can compare it to, and even the chances of this game to be complete is small, people can hope and support what they like or just stop.

Reactions: Draverik

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Bro why are you so upset about this... People who like this game know that the developer have some issues and it's not exactly trustworthy, but they really like the quality of this game, just like me, and the potential of this game is at the Top, there are super small percentage of games like this with which you can compare it to, and even the chances of this game to be complete is small, people can hope and support what they like or just stop.
Bro, I go to this site to have fun and recharge not to get angry, maybe you don't understand what I write because English is not my language.
Also, I express my opinions as you and others express theirs and I don't get depressed if others don't share them, so feel free to express your opinions but without misunderstanding what they write and the mood of others.
Therefore, I repeat my opinion: this is not a game and and whoever publishes it is not a dev (and I don't get angry), I don't live on hopes but on certainties and I don't live in the future or in the past but in the present.
Continue on your way no one is threatening you.
Good night Bro.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Bro, I go to this site to have fun and recharge not to get angry, maybe you don't understand what I write because English is not my language.
Also, I express my opinions as you and others express theirs and I don't get depressed if others don't share them, so feel free to express your opinions but without misunderstanding what they write and the mood of others.
Therefore, I repeat my opinion: this is not a game and and whoever publishes it is not a dev (and I don't get angry), I don't live on hopes but on certainties and I don't live in the future or in the past but in the present.
Continue on your way no one is threatening you.
Good night Bro.
Well your words and actions proves otherwise, when you answer negative to every people who are just liking this game,demo, etc., also nothing in live is certain, but I'll leave it as an opinion... Will not argue, do what you like, have a good night.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Well your words and actions proves otherwise, when you answer negative to every people who are just liking this game,demo, etc., also nothing in live is certain, but I'll leave it as an opinion... Will not argue, do what you like, have a good night.
It is so, but nothing is certain in the future, in the present instead we rely on sensory perception and act accordingly and therefore our actions of that moment are a certain fact and can somehow change the future if you believe that the past must be improved.
It means that here, those like me who disagree, consider the past actions of this dev harmful (for the numerous reasons set out in previous discussions) and therefore the perception of the present is a certain fact and depends on the point of view.
If you do not establish reference points / principles (certainties) you live at the mercy of events and you do not contribute to dialogue to improve the future.
However, we are not in the right place for these topics but you deserve an answer.
Good day, Bro.

Reactions: Arcanw

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021

Hello Patrons!
Attached above and on the is a preview with 4 scenarios that are in 0.03.
About 40 animations are in the content folder right now with some still needing to be cut up and more rendered out as well. The format is somewhat changed as well with this one with me trying to get more story/gameplay out of the scenarios and not having every scene seem super short. There are about 6 scenes with more stuff being added to it right now. The last one had a lot more but I am trying to work on less scenes at once this time and then just fleshing them out with gameplay and story before the lewd scenes come at the end of it because even though the last one had way more scenes/webms the story felt kind of rushed and not spread out the way I wanted at all.
I am spending more time on the animated full body busts with more anims and transitions to carry the dialogue and spending more time on key scenes/moments rather than doing full animations for every little thing. This was the goal for the last release but it went wrong in many ways so I am going to keep experimenting with each smaller release up until Episode 1 is complete until I find the best way I like.
So the goal with this one is cut the scenes off where I am at and add more story/theatrics/interactivity to the update to make it feel less like a slideshow and more like a game. I am adding the hint stuff I made ages ago into one of the scenes as well and I am doing something similar with the rest of the scenes with more dialogue choices and interactivity as well.
I still have every scene animated but every update I am working on changing and making the format better so don’t be surprised if you see each one feel a bit different, I am going to keep experimenting until I find what I like making the most and what people like playing the most.
This is the last update without UI/Saving. For 0.04 I am going to be adding all the UI stuff and hopefully a cool logo video for it if I have time. Likely that update is going to be focused on Mrs. Perkins/College/Naomi stuff which I am really excited for!
There are 2 sets of pinups going to be out this month, Chloe pinups and Evelyn Christmas renders as well and polls are up for both of those.
I’ll be back again in roughly a week with the next progress update. Not sure if I’ll be doing another preview for this update but I might show some other stuff before release.

That’s it for the moment. Thanks for all the support and have a good rest of your week!
Hello Patrons!
About 40 animations are in the content folder right now with some still needing to be cut up and more rendered out as well. The format is somewhat changed as well with this one with me trying to get more story/gameplay out of the scenarios and not having every scene seem super short. There are about 6 scenes with more stuff being added to it right now. The last one had a lot more but I am trying to work on less scenes at once this time and then just fleshing them out with gameplay and story before the lewd scenes come at the end of it because even though the last one had way more scenes/webms the story felt kind of rushed and not spread out the way I wanted at all.
I am spending more time on the animated full body busts with more anims and transitions to carry the dialogue and spending more time on key scenes/moments rather than doing full animations for every little thing. This was the goal for the last release but it went wrong in many ways so I am going to keep experimenting with each smaller release up until Episode 1 is complete until I find the best way I like.
So the goal with this one is cut the scenes off where I am at and add more story/theatrics/interactivity to the update to make it feel less like a slideshow and more like a game. I am adding the hint stuff I made ages ago into one of the scenes as well and I am doing something similar with the rest of the scenes with more dialogue choices and interactivity as well.
I still have every scene animated but every update I am working on changing and making the format better so don’t be surprised if you see each one feel a bit different, I am going to keep experimenting until I find what I like making the most and what people like playing the most.
This is the last update without UI/Saving. For 0.04 I am going to be adding all the UI stuff and hopefully a cool logo video for it if I have time. Likely that update is going to be focused on Mrs. Perkins/College/Naomi stuff which I am really excited for!
There are 2 sets of pinups going to be out this month, Chloe pinups and Evelyn Christmas renders as well and polls are up for both of those.
I’ll be back again in roughly a week with the next progress update. Not sure if I’ll be doing another preview for this update but I might show some other stuff before release.

That’s it for the moment. Thanks for all the support and have a good rest of your week!

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello Patrons!

Hello Patrons!

with the 0.03 preview :

003.png

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The models are really nice but there's hardly any buildup to the scenes. Part of what makes sex scenes hot is not just the renders but the writing as well.

Either way I really enjoyed the update. Just fix the pacing and I'm gucci.

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021

Hello Patrons!

Hello Patrons!

Briefly 7th December PROGRESS UPDATE

- Dev keeps experimenting until the release of Episode 1.
- Dev tries to add more story/theatrics/interactivity to the update to make it feel less like a slideshow and more like a game
- There are 2 sets of pinups going to be out this month, Chloe pinups and Evelyn Christmas renders as well and polls are up for both of those.
- Dev will be back again in roughly a week with the next progress update. Not sure if Dev will be doing another preview for this update

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021
RECENT INCOME FLUCTUATION

25 feb Patreon income $919.87
27 feb Patreon income $901.63 (fall)
28 feb Dev published 2 new photos
28 feb Patreon income $949.27 (increase)
1st Mar Patreon income $887 (fall)
2nd Mar Patreon income $801 (fall)
3rd Mar Patreon income $888 (increase ) - # 219
4th Mar Patreon income $898 (increase ) - # 221
7th Mar Patreon income $919 (increase ) - # 228
10th Mar Patreon income $949 (increase ) - # 234
13th Mar Patreon income $971 (increase ) - # 240
25th May Patreon income $2434 (increase ) - # 432
20th jun Patreon income $2592 (increase ) - # 449
24th jun Patreon income $2509 (fall) - # 455
30th jun Patreon income $2396 (fall) - # 473
15th july Patreon income $2314 (fall) - # 412
26th july Patreon income $2400 (increase) - # 442
1st Aug Patreon income $2075 (fall) - # 459
18th Aug Patreon income $2224 (increase) - # 407
27th Aug Patreon income $2318 (increase) - # 439
4th Sep Patreon income $1967 (Fall) - # 356
19th Sep Patreon income $2107 (Increase) - # 402
1st Oct Patreon income $1906 (Fall) - # 425
11th Oct Patreon income $1951 (Increase) - # 363
17th Oct Patreon income $2015 (Increase) - # 380
24th Oct Patreon income $2166 (Increase) - # 398
6th Nov Patreon income $1848 (Fall) - # ??? (16180 SEK) -(several posts deleted )
14th Nov Patreon income $2079 (Increase) - # 382
20th Nov Patreon income $2316 (Increase) - # 435
11th Dec Patreon income $2230 (Fall) - # 361

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Still hoping there will be more different male characters (which also can look ugly idc) especially since there will be a female mc route. Please not just lesbian route even lesbian stuff can be nice. And also please not just harem with one guy even on female route would be very sad/boring. Otherwise look forward to the next update! Great quality!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes