Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
someone knows, why the characters move? what program do you use?
You can dig into the game files and check. Think the files are in webm format, he might use Daz3D to animate but hearing how terrible it is, he might be using Blender instead.

I don't like the characters constantly moving though, reminds me of those mobile games :KEK:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Because there's next to nothing in it.

Those praising the game are doing so with the attention span and focus of a fruit fly. It has been in development for a lot longer than the demo release of last year. There's plenty of jank and clipping in the animations. The models are nice, not the modeling of said models, animations, or the renders.
The MCs shirt (does this MFer own only two shirts?!) is always clipping through his thigh and it drives me nuts.

Don't get me started on the awkward posing, which I realize now that the animations hide some of that. But then create some animation jank instead.

Dev is making money though *shrug*

Reactions: Hajtand

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm afraid that the dev has set the quality bar too high for himself which affects the development speed and the character progression. Every single render and scene is amazing, but the story seems rushed just to show something interesting in the update.

Not that this is a necessarily a bad thing, but lower quality games would have this much scenes/renders on release with just some hugs/creeping on females/ocasional squeeze here and there while here we get a lot of actual content just condensed.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
MOD

Here a small mod.

Game Version: 0.07

Features

Improvements
  • Enhanced save system (optional name, infinite save slots, possibility to skip pages 10 by 10)
  • Each menu screens has now a full menu at the bottom of the screen (That means you can now access to the Options screen ingame for example)
  • The Options screen is a bit better visually
  • Possibility to hide the side portraits (There is an option in Options screen)
Fixes
  • Fixed an error while displaying a video (missing image)
  • Fixed the problem of the ipatch not being applied sometimes (if so just reload your game. You still need to use the patch.rpy)
  • Fixed the problem of the lust/love popup reappearing every time you load a game (probably shouldn't happen anymore in original game)

Unzip the attached file in the folder named "game".

Note
This mod won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 1957968

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

Below is a link of version 0.04 of Apocalust:

Mega (PC)

Mega (MAC)

This one is about 60% Evelyn and 40% Mrs. Perkins and has some of the hottest scenes yet!

This one has a basic UI setup for now, but it will be filled out/played around with and changed over the remainder of Episode 1.

I have a lot of hot scenarios and things I want to do for the next version but I'll save that for another following post.

MAC version was not extensively tested as I don't have a mac tester but it worked last time, so any problems, let me know and I will get on it.

Thank you for all the support and I hope you have fun playing this one cause this was my favorite by far!

Have a great week!
Thanks a lot fella

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
this is a top tier game, its got a graphic style i havent seen before.
after that first creampie, waiting to recharge to jump back in.

Reactions: uxo779

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game text is buggy is changing the mother's name from time to time putting her name as Ms. Augustine in the text or how evelyn and liora are being called sister sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonlessWolf
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes